Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2x Item drop rate Broken? Game broken right now

PhammehPhammeh
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
I just ran 3 fiodh intermediates and noticed the mobs are only dropping GOLD.

They aren't dropping fomor scrolls, gems, pages nothing but gold.

I think mobs are broken right now, anybody else getting this?

Rats aren't even dropping cheese.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I guess that's a good thing then.
    courtneyy
  • superxxsuperxx
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    I can add that. Crystal golems on Scathach beach basically have a close to 100% drop rate before the event, but they are only dropping gold now.
  • PhammehPhammeh
    Hopefully nexon/mabinogi admins will recognize this soon enough and get it resolved...
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Phammeh wrote: »
    Hopefully nexon/mabinogi admins will recognize this soon enough and get it resolved...

...or they'll hear the calls of "EVENT EXTENSION" from Milletians everywhere.
  • superxxsuperxx
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    Did that get fixed?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Hmm, if this stays for a little while longer maybe 3 days, I could just spam the Wiz hard Solo for profits o 3o

Sounds like it even increase huge lucky finishes much more than it is promised.
    courtneyy
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It seems they were made aware of this, since the announcement has [UPDATE] on it, and now the 2x Item Drop rate part of the event was turned off.
    Though the Double Rainbow coming later doesn't seem changed.
    The 2x item drop rate bonus via the DR must work correctly or something.
  • PhammehPhammeh
    Well, I thought I lost my mind, I ran 11 Rabbie Advanced and didn't find 1 IS page 2. So I was calling BS on the 2x drop rate, only to see they removed it xD