Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The new Cave of Trials

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Grats, now you can quit this game until next year.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    What are you guys doing to take on Cessair's Heart on Trial #14 ? Well, rather, for any Elves who may have passed the Trials (we don't has F-H), how am I supposed to combat her and her Harem-Band of «Merry» Unknown/Mysterious Men who near-insta-agro and near-insta-load-Final-Hit in Unison upon seeing me ?
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Habimaru wrote: »
    What are you guys doing to take on Cessair's Heart on Trial #14 ? Well, rather, for any Elves who may have passed the Trials (we don't has F-H), how am I supposed to combat her and her Harem-Band of «Merry» Unknown/Mysterious Men who near-insta-agro and near-insta-load-Final-Hit in Unison upon seeing me ?

As an Elf, my method for round 14 was:

Chain Sweep, Chain Sweep, Chain Sweep, Demigod is off cooldown again, use Wings of Eclipse to mitigate Cessair's damage attempts, continue to Chain Sweep 1-2 more times to make sure the minions are dead.

Now the Chain Impale/Crush game begins.

...Then I got caught off guard by the final round trio and died moments later. RIP that run.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited April 5, 2020
    So like, I has managed to reach the Prophet-Trio, with about 12m30s to spare but.... I have absolutely no idea what strategy to use now ? =D

Edit/Update : Okay, like, I think I might be able to pull this off the next time I meet them... provided I bring enough SE-Potions. Managed to defeat that big Ogre dude (whatever his name was) but there was no way I was going to down either Pennar nor Brullien after that without running out of time (for which I did run out of time just now). Will probably need to reach them with a least a minimum of 18 minutes to spare though (otherwise the timer will just end up running out on me whilst I run around whittling their health one at a time like some sort of coward which already took something around 6 minutes on the Ogre alone before finally knocking him out; Brullien doesn't seem to have as much health as the other two so she will probably be the fastest to deal with but would need to focus on her last since the other two seem to chase me around the room near-constantly).
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    I has now joined the ranks of those who have completed the Cave-Trials. Had literally less than 1 minute left to defeat Brullien. And I did this as an Elf. Yes, I pulled it off as an ELF, I tell you ! Despite having «really low» (okay average) stats (and n00b-gear)... X_X