Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pre-Order Mabinogi Merch Now!

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    edited March 29, 2020
    Crims wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket because I accidentally placed an order without updated address information. I updated and corrected it, and then I decided to submit a ticket - BUT NO ONE HAS RESPONDED AND IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK.

somebody just got a random package then
    and is questioning who among their friends knows they're wasting their life on this game-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 30, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket because I accidentally placed an order without updated address information. I updated and corrected it, and then I decided to submit a ticket - BUT NO ONE HAS RESPONDED AND IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK.

somebody just got a random package then
    and is questioning who among their friends knows they're wasting their life on this game-

I SENT TWO BLOODY TICKETS TRYING TO GET THIS ADDRESSED AND THEY JUST SENT ME A MAIL NOTICE TODAY INDICATING THAT THEY SENT MY ORDER AND THE ADDRESS IN THAT EMAIL IS STILL INCORRECT!

HOLY BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP I AM SO PISSED.

BUYERS BEWARE, THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THEIR MERCH STORE.

I can only hope that the mail lady recognizes my name and knows where it should go. This may actually mean I may have to dispute a charge with my bank. Because if I don't receive it I know that they are not going to respond to replacement or refund requests. I am beside myself right now. Holy bleep. :(
    Helsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Ouch. Good luck Crims, do hope it gets sorted out
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    This is why you always check where it will be going to... Always double check the info you have filled.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 30, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    This is why you always check where it will be going to... Always double check the info you have filled.

Yeah well I had to use freaking firefox since chrome or explorer is no longer compatible with this bloody website. Yes I am someone who uses prefill information in chrome. EITHER WAY, USUALLY WHEN YOU NOTICE A SHIPPING ERROR YOU CAN CORRECT IT AND EVERYTHING IS FINE. NOT WITH NEXON APPARENTLY. "Oops I forgot to put in a minor detail, better correct it and then send them a message about it just to be on the safe side..." [you will receive a response in 48 hours] - 1 week later - "Um ok this is a little concerning, better send them another message..." - another week later - [your order is on it's way!] ADDRESS STILL INCORRECT. "BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

Not a very good first impression with your newly opened merch store Nexon. Not a good first impression AT ALL.

I'm bleeping here BECAUSE NO ONE RESPONDED!
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Finally received a response today and now I am even more livid.

Sv7HWPj.png

JJjQO2n.png

I'm done. If I don't receive it, I'm going to call my bank and I'm done.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 31, 2020
    Can't they freaking read? SMH LOL.

Also tell me what kind of Nexon employee has an iconic meme dog as their profile image? This looks so unprofessional rofl.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 31, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    Can't they freaking read? SMH LOL.

Also tell me what kind of Nexon employee has an iconic meme dog as their profile image? This looks so unprofessional rofl.

They probably think they are witty. 9dnGeIh.png

Anyway I'm waaaaaay past over this.

giphy.gif

Tried to support this game and it's merch store and got complete bs. smh.
    Helsa
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited March 31, 2020
    Ok, so you went and checked the shipping info and it should be coming to you right? Never mind me, I didn't read everything apparently...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited March 31, 2020
    Ok, so you went and checked the shipping info and it should be coming to you right? Never mind me, I didn't read everything apparently...

OMG DOES NO ONE KNOW HOW TO READ. BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
    Dude be trollin me. XD
    Helsa
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited March 31, 2020

Dude be trollin me. XD

SORRY COW!!!! You are so damn rude.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sorry that happened to you :( I hope you can get it fixed
    WolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Dude be trollin me. XD

SORRY COW!!!! You are so damn rude.

holstein-cows.jpg
    Helsa
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 3, 2020
    Sv7HWPj.png

JJjQO2n.png

Nexon customer support is notorious but you were incompetent first by putting in the wrong address. Fair is fair so just be professional at least until it's sorted. If any employee of a company talked to you the way you talked to them, you would be calling to get them fired.
    DragoolfireAlshianSherriFayeKaiba
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 3, 2020
    Sv7HWPj.png

JJjQO2n.png

Nexon customer support is notorious but you were incompetent first by putting in the wrong address. Fair is fair so just be professional at least until it's sorted. If any employee of a company talked to you the way you talked to them, you would be calling to get them fired.

^
    This guy is shooting straight facts and it's no surprise because he named himself after gun. :D
    Alshian
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Pretty sure their merch would be sourced through some 3PL warehouse not not directly shipped from Nexon HQ...
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    edited April 5, 2020
    Sorry to hear about your shipping experience, Crims. A few weeks ago I ordered something from Apple, they got my address wrong and UPS had to ship it back to them. At least customer service was really nice about it and decided to ship me a replacement.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited April 18, 2020
    I mean, sure he was in the wrong for forgetting to do some basic fillings.

But not being able to read through a customer ticket, and just replying with a copy paste is just as much of an incompetence. You really can't defend this.

On another note. What other items are planned? Pins and phone holders ain't much to scream for.
    Crimsọn
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    TNinja wrote: »

But not being able to read through a customer ticket, and just replying with a copy paste is just as much of an incompetence. You really can't defend this.

On another note. What other items are planned? Pins and phone holders ain't much to scream for.

This. The ticket system has been nothing short of an absolute migraine. I know it's not to the same degree as Crims, but when I was requesting information/changes related to my name change the individuals that responded basically gave me the same information I was already giving them. Applying that to an item that isn't virtual and from a merch store? Yikes.

It's also not uncommon to accidentally insert wrong information, or even require a change in address for completely different reasons due to sudden unforeseen changes. Customer support should be prepared for those situations to begin with, even if not the case.
    SherriWolfsingerCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 19, 2020
    Sebastian wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »

This. The ticket system has been nothing short of an absolute migraine. I know it's not to the same degree as Crims, but when I was requesting information/changes related to my name change the individuals that responded basically gave me the same information I was already giving them. Applying that to an item that isn't virtual and from a merch store? Yikes.

It's also not uncommon to accidentally insert wrong information, or even require a change in address for completely different reasons due to sudden unforeseen changes. Customer support should be prepared for those situations to begin with, even if not the case.

Exactly. I hate repeating myself and so I absolutely loathe it when someone doesn't comprehend something excruciatingly simple or doesn't address it all. It doesn't matter if I made a mistake. They were not listening properly. People sometimes have to make updates or corrections on things not related to mistakes. So yeah it's irrelevant. Besides, I noticed the error immediately after I placed the order. Should of been simple enough.

But...NEXON. Not much else needs to be said.

I did however was able to get my issue resolved. I have the pin. But I am never ordering from that garbage site ever again because the customer service sucked. It shouldn't of taken a month. This is what happens. Bad customer service, you lose business and get a permanent black notation in my book. Now this is not to discourage doing business with Nexon. This is just my experience. If you had a good experience, good for you.

For the new participators of this forum:
    I am an absolute savage when it comes to not caring about what people think or say about me because people are going to come down to their own conclusions or assumptions. It can't be stopped. You have been warned, I will speak my mind and not give two bleeps when doing so because of those facts.

So yeah, cool beans.
    SherriWolfsingerHelsa