Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 4/2/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, I hope you're all saying safe and taking care of one another during these times. Anyway, the only thing ending this week is the All Skill Training Week after Thursday's Maintenance on the 2nd. The current buffs for this week are All Skill Training x2 and costs for repairs are currently at 50%. This coming week will keep the half off repairs, but we'll instead gain 2x AP gain, so be sure to work diligently while we have these buffs! In addition to that, the added weekend buffs are going to be as follows: Combat EXP, Baltane Mission EXP and Shadow Mission EXP will all be doubled on April 4th and 5th.

I know everything is hard right now, but let's all stick together during this and hopefully this will all be a thing of the past. Take care and stay safe, everyone!

d25c454391b8f8431192bcb3797e2ed9.gif
WolfsingerKensamaofmari

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Don't forget the event that's ending tomorrow. (and also starting tomorrow, ohoho)

Try not to get so caught up in whacking objects for green/blue/red gems and berries that you forget to do the April Fool's Day event coming tomorrow.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Don't forget the event that's ending tomorrow. (and also starting tomorrow, ohoho)

Try not to get so caught up in whacking objects for green/blue/red gems and berries that you forget to do the April Fool's Day event coming tomorrow.

I was trying not to point that day out because some people enjoy the surprise. =T
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    when-your-surprise.jpg
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited April 1, 2020
    Leinei wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I was trying not to point that day out because some people enjoy the surprise. =T

End the tree/shrubbery abuse.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Good date, eh? 420 vibes.