Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Playful Puzzles Event

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    welp, if ya like to avoid afking one hour for over one hundred days, try planning your day during the hour or do something to feel lessssssss afk. Unless you have things to do in real life then just leave the game on like what I do when Mabi has nothing left for me to do during the one hour.
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Clicking the "Fit" button automatically places the pieces on the board. We don't have to figure out where they go. How is this a "puzzle"?
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Atheist42 wrote: »
    Clicking the "Fit" button automatically places the pieces on the board. We don't have to figure out where they go. How is this a "puzzle"?

It can't be a real puzzle because people would whine too much that it's "too hard" and how you "need to exploit glitches to complete it" like they do with babymode generation boss battles when the previous gens literally give you passives that make you invincible.
    Darkpixie99Radiant DawnWolfsinger
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    2 of 104 pieces

Ends in 97 days

RIP.
    a22c1d5eea.png

So, what. I have to NEVER miss a single day?
  • AlshianAlshian
    @TNinja you get 2 on the weekends while you get 1 one the weekdays.

You might have enough for 104, MIGHT cus I am bad at math on the spot 8D
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Keep going and at least get the robe on 94
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    TNinja wrote: »
    2 of 104 pieces

Ends in 97 days

RIP.
    a22c1d5eea.png

So, what. I have to NEVER miss a single day?

Not sure if my math is off, but assuming you log in every day (and not counting today's piece), you should have the chance to get an additional 125 puzzle pieces by the end of the event, since as Alshian mentionned, you get two on every weekend day (Saturday and Sunday) once the timer until next piece ends. This means you still have a buffer period.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think the 1 hour login throws people off.
    SherriWolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited April 4, 2020
    why must it show our faces x_X
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sherri wrote: »

The hell are you talking about?

Is everyone drunk today? XD
    AlshianHelsa
  • AlshianAlshian
    Crims wrote: »

Maybe...I see no face here xD
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Alshian wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »

Maybe...I see no face here xD

They're talking about the robe itself, I would think.
    Instead of just darkness, like the real Cichol, you can see your character's face just fine while wearing the robe.
    SherriAlshianRadiant DawnHazurah
  • AlshianAlshian
    Ah, Id just sell mine because, Cichol is just not cool to me anymore...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wow for everyone who has logged on since day 1, we're almost done with this puzzle!
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    YAY, time for the next one!!! Yay noodlehead...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Next one?
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Yeah, once I get the Cichol robe, I'm done with this event. And then it's off to the next AFK event.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire

Next one?

Yeah, there is supposed to be another puzzle event sometime, in which we get talvish's clothes... http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/22771/run-towards-the-puzzle-season-2-event
    Sherri
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    edited April 9, 2020
    Has anyone else had issues with the puzzle pieces, When I clicked Fit all last week the pieces poofed without adding to the puzzle, It just sat there at the same ammount "55" and one of the days I was supposed to get pieces was the weekend when you get two. I tried sending in a ticket asking if they were going to extend the event a little since other people I've talked to are having the same issues. Apparently our boards glitched for a week which is NOT in the slightest bit our fault, it is on Nexon's end... but they sent me a message basically trying to say that I was wrong and that they weren't going to do anything about it... so I will miss out on the last rewards strictly due to a glitch on their end... Seriously? Not cool.,. think this is why alot of people get fed up and quit. I happen to be a paying customer to the site... so the fact that I've shoveled money into this game just for them to REFUSE to fix something that was a glitch NOT of my own doing... is just plain wrong. That is NOT good business.

I wanted to add that I have DILIGENTLY been logging in for More then 1 hour everyday... I didn't skip and just not get on. I've been here with my guild running stuff and bugging them... so it's not like I should be missing pieces.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    LovePanda wrote: »
    Has anyone else had issues with the puzzle pieces, When I clicked Fit all last week the pieces poofed without adding to the puzzle, It just sat there at the same ammount "55" and one of the days I was supposed to get pieces was the weekend when you get two. I tried sending in a ticket asking if they were going to extend the event a little since other people I've talked to are having the same issues. Apparently our boards glitched for a week which is NOT in the slightest bit our fault, it is on Nexon's end... but they sent me a message basically trying to say that I was wrong and that they weren't going to do anything about it... so I will miss out on the last rewards strictly due to a glitch on their end... Seriously? Not cool.,. think this is why alot of people get fed up and quit. I happen to be a paying customer to the site... so the fact that I've shoveled money into this game just for them to REFUSE to fix something that was a glitch NOT of my own doing... is just plain wrong. That is NOT good business.

I wanted to add that I have DILIGENTLY been logging in for More then 1 hour everyday... I didn't skip and just not get on. I've been here with my guild running stuff and bugging them... so it's not like I should be missing pieces.

At that point, you should probably submit a ticket. Honestly, I've been fitting every piece as soon as I get it so they don't pile up because I was worried a glitch like that would happen. This game is pretty bad with glitches that Nexon doesn't care to fix.

Yeah, there is supposed to be another puzzle event sometime, in which we get talvish's clothes... http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/22771/run-towards-the-puzzle-season-2-event

Please no... I do NOT want to have to log in every day for the next 3 months to get something else that I don't need. I only got the Cichol stuff for possible fashion later and maybe sell them. I do not plan to take part in another of these.