Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Let's do our parts against COVID-19.

KisarayaKisaraya
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
in General Chat
It would be nice during this time if we had some sales or gachapon items (or crossover, gimme a birb) that when we buy them, a portion of all profits go towards raising money for ventalators for here and abroad.

X2 skill training could be added and a few new items,
Cooking- Orange Chocolate Sticks (Pocky) Herbalism - Soap
Handicraft -Ventalators.
Tailoring - Safety Masks, N95 Masks, Biohazard Suits.
First Aid - Stun Prevent Bandages
Potion Making - Potion Poisoning Prevention Vaccine, Disinfectant.
Music - Ocarina Instrument.

We could open a door to Tin and Nao and donate these made items to them and get health Ribbons. Collect 1000 and exchange it for a Super Sized Kokopo.

We could have an ultimate cross-over-athon to not only inspire improved morale and social distancing but have some fun as well. Or do a Rising of the Shield Hero cross-over.

We could have this dance added, maybe even performed by the vocaloids, anime characters, and maple story;

Crimsọn
  1. What name would you like to use?4 votes
    1. Crossover Story Party
       0% (0 votes)
    2. COVID Get the Germ gone celebration
       50% (2 votes)
    3. Stay Safe, Stay Busy Convention
       25% (1 vote)
    4. Sick Daze Preventathon
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Happy as a Birb Event
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 6, 2020
    Kisaraya wrote: »
    It would be nice during this time if we had some sales or gachapon items (or crossover, gimme a birb) that when we buy them, a portion of all profits go towards raising money for ventalators for here and abroad.
    I'm gonna stop the quote here as I agree this part is an okay idea. Everything you said after this, though, is sort of unrealistic.

Maybe I'm just being a cynic. *Sorry for good english
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    Not about my wants. Just thinking of items to get people involved. Kokopo pets are some of the most popular mabinogi pets. I realize that most of the the requests will likely not happen, but they should.

It is during this time that people are struggling with loneliness, depression, and frustration. Being active, even in a game helps.

Cross-overs in Mabi are usually a big deal and bring the community together. So a mega cross-over party would kerp morale high, especially if people could feel like they're helping.

Lots of people are out of work and stuck at home, virtual parties, especially a chance for the developers giving back to the community is also a good thing.

I would be happy to support this with donations of stuff I have. However as I have tried previously to do a charity event (Pink Day Nao) and it met with resistance from the developers. I'm asking them to donate time, money, and work.

I'm asking EVERYONE to donate time, money, and work. Keep busy, help where you can.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 6, 2020
    They never rerelease crossover pets dude. Everyone knows this.

I have made suggestions about having a Shield Hero crossover where they could easily reskin kokopo with a Filo skin, thus giving people a second chance to own the fast double mount. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/20994/crossover-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 6, 2020
    I still can't put together the pandemic and OP's really specific unrealistic wants. I think we already have what we need.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 6, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    I still can't put together the pandemic and OP's really specific unrealistic wants. I think we already have what we need.

Bucket list maybe?

Pretty sad bucket list...I would of asked for a soluna blade. :trollface:
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crims wrote: »

I have made suggestions about having a Shield Hero crossover where they could easily reskin kokopo with a Filo skin, thus giving people a second chance to own the fast double mount. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/20994/crossover-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero

Nimbus?
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Community-Oriented Event where Milletians work together towards Healing a «Giant Seed of Hope» sounds worth-while... perhaps something similar to that Mini-Game at that one Volcano where you're protecting the Egg then go and report to Legatus for some random rewards.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 7, 2020
    Helsa wrote: »

Nimbus?

Nimbus is not a crossover pet you DBZ dweeb.
    Radiant DawnGretaHazurah
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Well, starting Thursday we do have Double Rainbow for a week, so we have 2x everything.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE!!!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

That will be easy in Mabinogi world.
    courtneyyWolfsingerKensamaofmariCrimsọnRadiant Dawn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Mabinogi x Cells At Work

Idk how it'll work but trust me
    SebastianKensamaofmariWolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Touch everyone else's face instead ! =D
    Wolfsinger
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    I've been suggesting RWBY crossover

It's nothing but awesomeness

provided that they wont make the crossover items to be mostly cash gacha items
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Ok.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5444426
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Ok.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5444426

OGC.7056f1b9d499cda38a5b1d212f5b3e03?pid=1.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2ftvdaily.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2015%2f11%2flickitung.gif&ehk=0znryUv7pg4uwfWGqddHcAMNYbhXl%2fQ86DhwZapxWa0%3d
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    last place i wanna see the events of real life doom and gloom is in a game i enjoy to ESCAPE such things ..... same reason politics of real life should never make it in here either ..... this is a FANTASY LIFE game .... NOT the evening news
    Shakaya
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Anybody who «believes in» everything that the «news» tells them is probably being «taken for a ride» anyway.
    I suppose your reasoning is a similar reasoning as to why I do not even own any televisions (some call : idiot-boxes).
    Rather than an «Event» like this check out my «Design-an-Event Discussion» thread; it's full of FUN and Amazing ! =D
    ookie wrote: »
    last place i wanna see the events of real life doom and gloom is in a game i enjoy to ESCAPE such things ..... same reason politics of real life should never make it in here either ..... this is a FANTASY LIFE game .... NOT the evening news