Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for a European guild

TokeruTaichouTokeruTaichou
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hi y'all!

I'm a returnee player from Europe, started anew only a couple of days ago. I was hoping to join a fun, social guild based in Europe.
I don't mind Discord or size, as long as it's a fun, social guild, with an emphasis on guild dungeon runs or other events.

Thank you!

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Hi, @TokeruTaichou

That description sounds like Ata's guild. Only thing is, it's not based in the EU, but there are EU players in there. It looks like a lot of people appear online on their guild Discord throughout the 24-hour time span, too. Check it out?
  • TokeruTaichouTokeruTaichou
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Fluorette wrote: »
    Hi, @TokeruTaichou

That description sounds like Ata's guild. Only thing is, it's not based in the EU, but there are EU players in there. It looks like a lot of people appear online on their guild Discord throughout the 24-hour time span, too. Check it out?

They're the only guild I've seen that advertises for recruits. I don't really like joining the first guild I see, but the forums are kinda inactive, so maybe I don't have a choice...
    I'll think about it. Thanks!
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited April 11, 2020
    They're the only guild I've seen that advertises for recruits. I don't really like joining the first guild I see, but the forums are kinda inactive, so maybe I don't have a choice...

If you haven't already, you can try the official discord's recruitment section. It moves a bit faster than forum and I've seen a couple of other EU players asking in there.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840

I said that because I see them regularly advertising, too. However, there are other guilds doing so in-game. I usually see their recruit party signs in channels other than Channel 1. I'm not sure if they cater toward EU players, but shopping around on different channels is also an option.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited May 1, 2020
    Hai, thanks for all of your comments referring to my guild <3 We do happily accept EU players but at this time during the quarantine I've found myself distracted with real life matters, just as some of my guildies have also done. We're still very active and will hopefully be setting up some new events in the coming weeks <3 Im excited to get back into things!

If any of you have questions please let me know, my Discord is AL#8342 c: Keep an eye on our website for updates as Ill be editing it very soon!
    Fluorette wrote: »

I usually see their recruit party signs in channels other than Channel 1. I'm not sure if they cater toward EU players, but shopping around on different channels is also an option.

Yes, we usually do not recruit on Channel 1 since we like to branch out and get the message around to players who don't often see recruitment ads on other channels. Spreadin' that love c: