Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Face slot head slot Conversion

AnimemabiAnimemabi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
in Feedback and Suggestions
Basically an item that allows you to convert an item normally worn on the head such as The death herald Eye patch or Eluned Alchemist Glasses into a face accessory slot item so now i can say wear Eastern dragon horns and death herald eye patch etc. other ideas say it works like the style tab you need to renew it with pons maybe.
  1. Good idea?2 votes
    1. Needs more work
       50% (1 vote)
    2. Seems ok
       50% (1 vote)

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I understand that this is a company that needs to turn a profit to survive, but... I think just giving the head and face separate categories and making it native to character customization would make more sense. Horns would be the head item, eyepatch the face item. That way you can wear both.
    Zhuo
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Glasses with hats
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    It would just be better to have both slots work for all type of headgear and having one be the lower 'layer' and the other the 'upper' layer, a bit like how you can equip wings with robe thanks to fashion slot.

Making face accessories limited to gacha-only gear is just a shot in the foot, especially considering all the new regular headgear we still get.