Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hypothetical Question Time!

Comments

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    I've only been around for a short time in comparison to most, so pardon my scrub question: What's Erinn Walker?

As for your answer
    j2LGZO2.png

:V
    KingEphyShadoe
  • ClefClef
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Baltane Squires or Alban Knights :D
    Cuties.
  • YuechiiYuechii
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    I would like to see a school-life comic with all of our favorite NPC's
    n.n/ Kinda like what Maplestory has...which I thought would be cool to see
    KingEphy
  • SavanteSavante
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    I also believe that RenoVayTion and the Baltane Squires since I believe that RenoVayTion would be perfect for a Mabinogi tutorial considering that they all cover the 3 most basic talents which most beginning players choose them and the Squires for a web comic since us players do send them out on missions but we never really know what actually occurs during their mission other than either they had accomplished or failed their mission.
    Brightheart
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    edited January 29, 2017
    mintiel wrote: »
    I've only been around for a short time in comparison to most, so pardon my scrub question: What's Erinn Walker

Erinn Walker -- The ultimate source for Mabinogi information.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/erinnwalker/07/index.htm
    Iyasenu
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Mabinogi plays host to many memorable NPC, rather than just simply pick favorites, I think we should do stories about the characters when they are not interacting with the player in game. Kind of like a anthology of stories of the daily lives of the NPC, this would allow us to see a bit more into the world of Erinn and offer far more characterization for the NPC. Due to a variety of NPC and their occupations, it may even set up people to better role play given that we could see how people in the world of Erinn see their professions, like Alchemists, Druids, and Knights. Information about the game itself from wikis, guides and the in-game tutorial seem to be sufficient for new players entering the game, something like this could help build the lore more and provide the game with a richer story as well as offering players and role players with more side content to keep them invested.
    ShadoeBrightheart
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Squires, Alban Knights, Reno-Vay-Tion, Aces, sidestory with Akule as MC, Eirawen life's as queen and please the continuation to Samhain xD
  • DyIanDyIan
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    Lucas, and the bunnies. :D
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited January 31, 2017
    one of each standard character type (tsundere, yandere, deredere, kuudere, dandere, yangire, himedere, etc... ) like fleta, hagi, anju, eirawen and the avalon squires, there is a lot of comedic potential on avalon squires and the milletian as a commander.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    why a comic

can we get Mabinogi the anime ?
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    Maike and Dowra
    Ruairi, Tarlach, and Mari (Ruairi and Tarlach are my favorite characters.)
    Caswyn (He's so much like me, but with better hair.)
    Cichol
    Merlin (It would be nice to see Merlin pick on Treasure Hunter, instead of the other way around.)
    Kaour (I love how he dresses to go to the library, with the uniform and glasses.)
    Inflames (He's so mysterious.)
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Maike and Dowra definitely.
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    I would stay traditional and go with either Lorna & Pan or the God & Goddesses. I would like to see those interact all together I guess.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Any of the characters from g19, g20, and maybe the Special Unit Squires! All the characters from the newest storyline are my favorites. C:
    hyaciinth
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    im dying for yvona contentttttttt I know with the bard update she got some love but please god,,,
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited February 23, 2017
    Hagi and Anju, like MissFortune suggested, they just sort've become permanent-bums in Tir Chonaill after the Ninja Tutorial is over.
  • ElfyElfy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
    edited February 23, 2017
    Personally, I'd like to see more of Portia
    Hagi and Anju would be very nice! Maybe Kelpie and Effie or Andras and Elatha?

Also I totally agree with Stolias! I'd love to see visuals of the books you can buy, like The Story of the White Doe.
    That would be adorable and interesting.