Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Public Serval Announcement

Comments

• VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Ah, finally, another event about a franchise I care nothing about! (the first one being SAO) I can finally take a break from Mabi knowing I'm not missing anything worthwhile. Thanks! :D
    КалашниковPlatinaKoki
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I originally didn't get excited about this crossover, but I was curious about the anime and checked it out, and I think it's really cute. I don't really care for dressing my pixels up like a furry, but the pets, mini-gems, chairs, and bags are nice imo. And the horribly animated gesture cards make me chuckle.

This anime's animation style is so bad that it's good imo :D

Also since a lot of people seem to not care about this crossover, the gacha items that caught my attention are fairly cheap on the auction house. It's nice to finally be able to afford stuff I like, 'cuz I don't like spending over 20 mill for anything.
    SaiSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Shakaya wrote: »
    I originally didn't get excited about this crossover, but I was curious about the anime and checked it out, and I think it's really cute. I don't really care for dressing my pixels up like a furry, but the pets, mini-gems, chairs, and bags are nice imo. And the horribly animated gesture cards make me chuckle.

Also since a lot of people seem to not care about this crossover, the gacha items that caught my attention are fairly cheap on the auction house. It's nice to finally be able to afford stuff I like, 'cuz I don't like spending over 20 mill for anything.

I'm still disappointed that Caracal outfit is still going for 50m and Serval outfit is non-existant in AH at least. Other outfits look too bizarre or lame to even look at them.
    Faybal
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    This is illegal
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Greta wrote: »
    Shakaya wrote: »

I'm still disappointed that Caracal outfit is still going for 50m and Serval outfit is non-existant in AH at least.

This is what is hurting me. I'm too poor now.
    WolfsingerRadiant DawnFaybal
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited April 19, 2020
    They really had to make the Bus look OP had they... Tempting.

I guess compared to previous pets, you could say that the Japari bus is...Bus-sted, huh?

B)
    Faybal
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They really had to make the Bus look OP had they... Tempting.

I guess compared to previous pets, you could say that the Japari bus is...Bus-sted, huh?

B)

It was a busted piece of junk in the anime.
    Wolfsinger
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited April 22, 2020
    I think it was worthwhile for the go-mad-realization

For an EC/Learning series, It has a very Yomiel'esqe Ghost Trick type ending. Worthwhile payoff for me xD
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Bag-rewards from Event are definitely worthwhile. I am quite content; Like a Friend who just ate a Spicy Hot Pot or Japari-Bun.
    Kensamaofmari
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    I've got a ton of bags I no longer use in the bank already (Hatsune Miku, devCAT, Ferghus, various Birmans, the chubby bunny one we just got, a ton more) in addition to the ones on my toons (I always upgrade whenever possible) so I really don't need any more "branded" bags, even if they're doll bags or personal shop bags or whatever. Heck, pretty much all my base inventory IS bags! And in all my years looking for the Black Bag I know it to be but a mirage, so I am not going to wade through Kemono... Things for a virtually no chance at one. And even if I got it, I'd just be starring in the Wario "But at what cost?" meme!
    Wolfsinger
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Thank you for this announcement.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Sounds like a good reason to introduce Bag-Coupon Conversion-Tokens.
    I wonder sometimes the logic of not being able to trade bags other than via Shared Bank unless it is in the form of a coupon.
    I got plenty of other characters who could use the extra bags I might have stored away...
    ...which makes me have to ask : You don't put your bags onto other/extra characters or is their inventory also full of bags...? O_O
    I've got a ton of bags I no longer use in the bank already (Hatsune Miku, devCAT, Ferghus, various Birmans, the chubby bunny one we just got, a ton more) in addition to the ones on my toons (I always upgrade whenever possible) so I really don't need any more "branded" bags, even if they're doll bags or personal shop bags or whatever. Heck, pretty much all my base inventory IS bags! And in all my years looking for the Black Bag I know it to be but a mirage, so I am not going to wade through Kemono... Things for a virtually no chance at one. And even if I got it, I'd just be starring in the Wario "But at what cost?" meme!