Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Kaban's Item Bag and Kyururu's Item Bag

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
edited April 17, 2020 in General Chat
when looking at these bags in the coin shop I guessed they were not personal shop bags or they would be bigger then a 8x8 so for anyone that may have missed the small details on the event page:

ddv32lq-6b0cad6c-1a81-42b2-9ea8-547c8db5bfcf.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGR2MzJscS02YjBjYWQ2Yy0xYTgxLTQyYjItOWVhOC01NDdjOGRiNWJmY2YucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.6AVeqZQtqnOMWM5AC9O2KShIW0WjHCdgPO0WLtjyP6o

looks like we will be able to have one of each these two bags in our inventory at once. this is a pretty good prize so if your thinking about getting these bags go for it cause it is not a personal shop bag. we have way to many personal shop bags anyway, this is a nice change.
КалашниковHabimaruRadiant DawnSherri

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Glorious. I was unsure what type it was and due to not playing am severely lacking in bags. Now I suppose there's a reason for me to do this stupid kawaii event afterall.
    Habimaru
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Like, just a normal bag?
    Weird, I was guessing they would be Doll Bags, considering they're named after the crossover's characters.

But hey, at 2x2 size and 8x8 inside, they're pretty decent bags.
    HabimaruRadiant Dawn
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Like, just a normal bag?
    Weird, I was guessing they would be Doll Bags, considering they're named after the crossover's characters.

I guess they might look similar to how the Fate ones do, with a little character on the side?
    Best guess anyway
    Habimaru
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Like, just a normal bag?

I guess they might look similar to how the Fate ones do, with a little character on the side?
    Best guess anyway

Same with the Vocaloid ones.

What we really need are more bags that take up only a 1x1 square in the inventory.

Mabinogi Tetris gets really frustrating when the items you're arranging are item bags.
    HabimaruRadiant DawnWolfsingerSherriShakaya
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Like, just a normal bag?

Best guess anyway

What we really need are more bags that take up only a 1x1 square in the inventory.

Mabinogi Tetris gets really frustrating when the items you're arranging are item bags.

I think we have enough 1x1 bags

2ef9326ad6.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 18, 2020
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Like, just a normal bag?

Best guess anyway

2ef9326ad6.jpg

There are never enough of 1x1 bags.

Our next achievement now is 1x1 Dollbag.
    Radiant DawnWolfsingerookieHabimaruSherri
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Greta wrote: »
    Like, just a normal bag?

Best guess anyway

2ef9326ad6.jpg

Which can fit more 1x1 bags
    ookie
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    It's only logically to pick Kaban's kaban.
    Kensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    TNinja wrote: »
    Like, just a normal bag?

Best guess anyway

2ef9326ad6.jpg

Tbh if I could but have the chaos that would cause, my mabi life would be another third of the way complete XD
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Like, just a normal bag?

Best guess anyway

2ef9326ad6.jpg

Tbh if I could but have the chaos that would cause, my mabi life would be another third of the way complete XD

It is pretty chaotic...

5ff776e234.png
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Looking forward to the day when I get the one bag that covers my entire screen.
    Radiant DawnHabimaruHazurahКалашниковWolfsingerNemerekoSherri
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    it is confirmed you can have one Kaban's Bag and one Kyururu's Bag in your inventory at once:
    ddv8jsu-5ce44b1a-3570-4397-802e-5d4fa52fd804.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGR2OGpzdS01Y2U0NGIxYS0zNTcwLTQzOTctODAyZS01ZDRmYTUyZmQ4MDQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.OId_XlvTRr0pncdJuzYrgV_p8GEOJu3YAtJeMITCuo4

white bag on top is Kaban's Bag and the blue bag below it is Kyururu's Bag. these are not doll bags just ordinary bags but they still give a nice amount of space.
    КалашниковWolfsingerHabimaruIyasenuSherriShakayaKensamaofmari
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Can you, like. Trade or transfer the bags to a different character?
    I kind of DON'T have space.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    edited April 20, 2020

you can mail the coupon to other characters so I assume it can be traded or sold sold to other players.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785

Sounds like you need a bag bag.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Sai wrote: »

We ALL need a bag bag
    Darkpixie99HabimaruKensamaofmari
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300

GqV84kj.gif
    SherriIyasenuCMKyriosRadiant Dawn
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited April 20, 2020
    Like, just a normal bag?

Best guess anyway

2ef9326ad6.jpg

Too bad not everyone is fortunate enough to obtain or buy them. :/
    ShakayaRadiant Dawn
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Like, just a normal bag?

Best guess anyway

2ef9326ad6.jpg

We need one that's from an event and not a gacha. And one that you can actually get in an event prize shop directly, not from a random prize box list. I would love some 1x1 bags but I'm not paying the insane auction house prices to get them.
    Wolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

GqV84kj.gif

Open the bag bag while using the command bag for a pet.
    Wolfsinger