Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How much would a Blessed Andras Wear go for?

DazzornDazzorn
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited April 18, 2020 in Item/Premium Shop
I have a Blessed Andras Wear in my bank collecting dust and i want to sell it but im not sure how much its worth.

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    This would do better under your server's marketplace side of the forums. :p
    Check to see if there are any listings of it in the auction house and base your price on them. I recall buying one for somewhere around 500-700k on server Nao, but it could be vastly different between servers and with time.
  • DazzornDazzorn
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I tought it would be worth more just becuse i couldnt find anyone selling it and it was not in Nao market history nither.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Yeah I remember buying mine for about 500k
    They arn't really that much of a high value item anymore.