Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pre-Order Mabinogi Merch Now!

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Crims wrote: »
    ---

Mistake or not, doesn't warrant typing like child.

Why are you ordering stuff during a pandemic, anyway?

For the new participators of this forum. I am an absolute savage when it comes to not caring about what people think or say about me because people are going to come down to their own conclusions or assumptions. You have been warned.

Easier said than done, mama.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited April 19, 2020
    The pandemic wasn't that bad back when this tread was posted which was when I ordered. :|

Got another retort?
    Helsa
  • КалашниковКалашников
    The pandemic wasn't that bad back when this tread was posted which was when I ordered. :|

Got another retort?

Yeah, I do. March 17th was pretty bad already.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 19, 2020

Got another retort?

Yeah, I do. March 17th was pretty bad already.

TxKnknh.png

Back then they were still arguing whether the public should wear face masks. Now it's a requirement along with other restrictions to even enter a store in some places.
    Helsa
  • КалашниковКалашников
    What, 196.8k isn't a lot? Didn't notice the upwards trend, the signs on the wall? Only going off confirmed, government approved cases? All communications should have been shut down in January. March was too late.

Now you have no reason to be upset about the order.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    What, 196.8k isn't a lot? Didn't notice the upwards trend, the signs on the wall? Only going off confirmed, government approved cases? All communications should have been shut down in January. March was too late.

Now you have no reason to be upset about the order.

A lot of us ordered at the time to support Nexon and thus support the staff during this pandemic. Saying something stupid like that is basically saying oh well Nexon is stupid too for putting up stuff for us to order during this pandemic.

You got a little bit of foot in your mouth. :smirk:
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 19, 2020
    What is wrong with this dude? Ordering and shipping things online has increased drastically due to quarantine. It's a good way because we should socially distance ourselves. Some European countries are now struggling with mail package overflow, many packages experience delays.

People are so ignorant nowadays, smh.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited April 19, 2020
    A lot of us ordered at the time to support Nexon and thus support the staff during this pandemic. Saying something stupid like that is basically saying oh well Nexon is stupid too for putting up stuff for us to order during this pandemic.

Nexon is simply casting out their merch net as according to plan. Besides, all their work is through a computer/managing site. They're not the ones handling the actual orders so even less of a worry on them.
    You got a little bit of foot in your mouth. :smirk:

Slurp
    Greta wrote: »
    What is wrong with this dude? Ordering and shipping things online has increased drastically due to quarantine. It's a good way because we should socially distance ourselves. Some European countries are now struggling with mail package overflow, many packages experience delays.

People are so ignorant nowadays, smh.

We're saying the same thing, though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Oh good Greta, you take it from here. Gonna go take a nappy wappy because I'm a child.
    Helsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Oh good Greta, you take it from here. Gonna go take a nappy wappy because I'm a child.

A nap sounds good right now tbh, I don't know how I'm LOSING sleep being stuck at home like this, but somehow I'm perpetually tired except in the evenings XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

A nap sounds good right now tbh, I don't know how I'm LOSING sleep being stuck at home like this, but somehow I'm perpetually tired except in the evenings XD

Same thing actually. I just sleep sporadically for hours. Wake up for a few hours and then sleep again. Just woke up and now I want to go back sleep again.
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Well if you're home all the time, you're bound to get bored and boredom either makes ya eat a lot or sleep a lot
    Or if you are me.. both :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sherri wrote: »
    Well if you're home all the time, you're bound to get bored and boredom either makes ya eat a lot or sleep a lot
    Or if you are me.. both :(

Man that's a recipe for obesity. Oof.
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    To summarize: Crims found an error in shipping info on order and notified the customer service team immediately to help resolve. The customer service team response was inadequate causing the customer (Crims) to be frustrated/angry or any applicable adjective describing a displeased customer. The problem was eventually resolved, but the customer has lost confidence in the system and would not use its services again. In the end, this should be used as feedback and hopefully someone from the Nexon teams would forward to the responsible teams if possible if the customer did not already voice the same feedback in the ticket already. This feedback should be use to improve future operations.

Other than this or relevant posts that relate to this shopping experience, everything else has been nonsense.
    GretaSherriWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Ken, unnecessary as usual. :D
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

YAY!
    CrimsọnWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

YAY!

tumblr_p14hcsxPsb1tm1dgio1_400.gifv
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariHelsa
  • 아이씨아이씨
    Mabinogi Rep: 375
    It's probably better to save your money during a pandemic like this than to spend it on merch.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 11, 2020
    아이씨 wrote: »
    It's probably better to save your money during a pandemic like this than to spend it on merch.

I'm keeping the pin as a memento for whats to come. I've played this game for 12 years. I have to have something to remember it by. I hope it doesn't happen but I have to face facts and fears head on and wait for that band-aid to be ripped off. We're already in the storm, we just haven't fully comprehended it yet. Knowing Nexon, they are already planning or have everything planned already.
    WolfsingerHelsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    아이씨 wrote: »

It may not be. It depends on whether the pandemic has induced deflation. @Kensamaformerlyofmari, err I mean, @Kensamaofmari will now explain.
    Wolfsinger