Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

They Made a Car.....

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crims wrote: »
    This thread is unreadable with my phone. Lol.

You can fold /hide earlier quotes by going to Preferences > Quote Settings.

If you're referring to the text getting too long.

Which is a bannable offense. Not even kidding. We have a hilarious story about that around here. It's why we have the moderation guidelines today.

Seriously?.....
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Speaking of vehicles, those Japari busses really hog the screen. The cars look a bit silly, too. Honestly think Mabinogi's spirit died during SAO crossover (Hatsune Miku was okay but pushing it).
    Which is a bannable offense. Not even kidding. We have a hilarious story about that around here. It's why we have the moderation guidelines today.

Which one is a bannable offense? All I see are things about derail & necro
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Well it won't get you banned right away, but they could write you up over it. Did y'all forget September of 2018?
    Helsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Well it won't get you banned right away, but they could write you up over it. Did y'all forget September of 2018?

I barely remember yesterday, Crims, let alone something that happened two years ago :P
    Though if I put some thought to it I might remember there being something along those lines. I dunno, with you, I just kinda got used to seeing things happen ;)
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    This thread should just be locked already. I made the post to point out my opinion of why it would clash, not for it to turn out to 3 months of bickering. The topic of whether cars should be in mabi should be in the suggestions thread anyways.
    Калашников
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    This thread should just be locked already. I made the post to point out my opinion of why it would clash, not for it to turn out to 3 months of bickering. The topic of whether cars should be in mabi should be in the suggestions thread anyways.

Besides the off-topic replies, I don't see any reason to close the thread...
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Sherri wrote: »

Besides the off-topic replies, I don't see any reason to close the thread...

Constant debating on a content that hasn't even come here or even a hint to see it coming here since we already have a crossover event will eventually lead to toxic rants about it like in the beginning of the post when it first came out.... People should go to discord if they want to keep necroing it....
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    But is activity in the forums good? O 3o
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited April 22, 2020
    Sherri wrote: »
    Shakaya wrote: »
    RoyRed wrote: »
    RoyRed wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »
    Not a huge fan to bringing Sci fi into something like Mabinogi or even modern.

Keep it fantasy! screeeeeee!!!

But Sci fi is part of one's fantasies.

But In Mabinogi? :x

It takes brave imagination to combine science and myth into a fantasy world.

Anything that's sounds decent can fit to the fantasy world even it allows vehicles of land, air, sea&mounting dragon pets, but why would a fantasy world NOT allow vehicles or science, history&learning things like seriously it even has gods&goddesses doing things to show up in our faces in all there glory&holy or unholy, then we got normal leaders like the Queen of Tara: Eirawen & any town's chiefs but; it doesn't mean we can do "Whatever" we want in any world(s) that's include in fantasy world.

Eirawen is more than just Queen of Tara btw.

@Kensamaofmari
    Huh, should Eirawen be the queen of Uladh?

If I remember correctly Eirawen is queen of everywhere on Uladh except for Tir
    [
    That's a mouthful lol
    wiki says she's the queen of the Aliech Kingdom

hmm.. I wish we could pull a Lewis & Clark and explore out west but that's for a different day/thread

There is the Aliech Kingdom in which Eirawen is queen of that consists of Tara, Tail through Cullin and Blago Prairie. Then east would be Porth Cobh and Belvast. With Belvast having its own autonomous authority under Owen and probably a council of humans and fomors.

Tir is independent.

All the other old towns and regions are part of the now defunct Ulaid Kingdom, whose rightful ruler would be Ruairi, but as we know he's no longer here. The last ruler was his brother Rian and we know what happened to him. The Ulaid kingdom towns are more of free city states now since there's no single ruling authority over them.

Emain would be in control of the knights. Dunbarton has its town hall with Eavan representing it.

Bangor is in forever decline, so no one cares who's in charge.
    Actually correct this, Bangor is now under the jurisdiction of Aliech kingdom.

Ethur Mac Cuill II's page says that Aliech is the reigning authority of the continent with exception of Tir.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Oh you'll just be hatin when I'm rollin.

C'mon out with these cars already NA. Get more of my trump bucks. :D
    Helsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit

You do know there's a big chance of this crossover never happening right.....There's already two that's been..... cancelled.....
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

You do know there's a big chance of this crossover never happening right.....There's already two that's been..... cancelled.....

True, but also, that can't really stop them debating, considering, and hoping against the odds - even if they are as great as classic nexon rng.
    Now if they spend more time complaining as opposed to talking, that's another deal XD
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

True, but also, that can't really stop them debating, considering, and hoping against the odds - even if they are as great as classic nexon rng.
    Now if they spend more time complaining as opposed to talking, that's another deal XD

Ideas never get locked away. Somehow, someway they will be used. I mean who would've thought we'd get an anime crossover that not too many have heard of here that originated from a Nexon product?
    Wolfsinger
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit

Ideas never get locked away. Somehow, someway they will be used. I mean who would've thought we'd get an anime crossover that not too many have heard of here that originated from a Nexon product?

You're so funny.

You're so funny.

We're all here to have fun. So being funny helps? I hope.
    WolfsingerSherri