Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fleta is broken on Alexina

NegumikoNegumiko
Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
edited April 21, 2020 in General Chat
well for some reason Fleta is not showing up anywhere in Alexina on any of the channels. usually there is a flash of light and she appears, at the times Fleta is supposed to appear there is no flash of light and only Rab shows up. other Alexina players are having the same issue wondering where she is. anyone else having this problem on Alexina or Nao?

Comments

• Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Fleta can wander a lot. If she's not nearby when she appears, there will be no flash of light. This event seems to be making her wander more than usual as well. You'll have to go searching for her.
  • AlphaofallwolvesAlphaofallwolves
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    She doesn't always appear under the tree in the fork in the road. Sometimes shes down the path half way down, others shes next to the craters half way down. She has several other locations she can spawn at, just gotta run around a little bit sometimes. Keep an eye on the mini map, she will look like a green little icon if you get close enough like all npcs do.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 21, 2020
    Shiro42 wrote: »
    Fleta can wander a lot. If she's not nearby when she appears, there will be no flash of light. This event seems to be making her wander more than usual as well. You'll have to go searching for her.

You will get flash anyway doesn't matter in which place you are as long as you in Sen Mag Plains...

Fleta is always there she just likes to wander off. Use NPC Search icon on your Mini-map and type Fleta to find where she spawns.
    NegumikoWolfsingerHabimaruCrimsọn
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Greta wrote: »

You will get flash anyway doesn't matter in which place you are as long as you in Sen Mag Plains...

Fleta is always there she just likes to wander off. Use NPC Search icon on your Mini-map and type Fleta to find where she spawns.

I'm still not seeing the usual flash for some reason but doing a npc search for her works.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Possibly due to «Mini-Effects» and other «Disabled» video-card features that may need to be re-enabled.
    This can happen if you've been to a Dragon-Raid and selected «OK» when prompted to lower your graphics-settings.
    Negumiko wrote: »

I'm still not seeing the usual flash for some reason but doing a npc search for her works.

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Note that there are sometimes some delays in her appearance, she doesn't always appear at the exact designated time.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited April 23, 2020
    Fleta is still spawning. I haven't found her near the crossroads, but more often in the middle of a field.
    Wolfsinger
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760

You're telling me you get the screen flash even if you're standing over by Peaca when she appears? That's interesting, I only get it when either Rab or Fleta are within draw distance at their moment of appearance. Difference in settings?
  • GretaGreta
    edited April 24, 2020

You're telling me you get the screen flash even if you're standing over by Peaca when she appears? That's interesting, I only get it when either Rab or Fleta are within draw distance at their moment of appearance. Difference in settings?

No idea. But i experienced this few times. When i wait for Fleta and don't want to miss her, i run around Sen Mag and kill the Ancient Bears or now in this case Cellien slimes until i see screen flash and hear that tiny sound.

EDIT: Today i was running around a little further from where Fleta was supposed to spawn and i didn't get my screen flashing this time. Might be a visual glitch? No idea at this point if what i was experiencing was intended or not then.
  • TerslerTersler
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I haven't been seeing the flash either, but I do see when Rab is there as he usually spawns close to the cross road as he is supposed to. When you see Rab there then do a NPC search for Fleta. A green marker will take you right to her when she's there. (Which she usually is just not anywhere near where she normally is)
  • GretaGreta
    Tersler wrote: »
    I haven't been seeing the flash either, but I do see when Rab is there as he usually spawns close to the cross road as he is supposed to. When you see Rab there then do a NPC search for Fleta. A green marker will take you right to her when she's there. (Which she usually is just not anywhere near where she normally is)

You can still NPC search her even when she hasn't spawned. You will learn her spawn location and just go there and wait.
    Habimaru
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    They really need to corral her in closer because sometimes she will up really far south in some corner.
    HelsaWolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Fleta needs to be put in cage so she would stop wandering off. Even her dog always stays in his spot. :D
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Fleta needs to be put in cage so she would stop wandering off. Even her dog always stays in his spot. :D

I think she'll find her way out though, unless she finds it comfortable in it.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

I think she'll find her way out though, unless she finds it comfortable in it.

I feel like she might, considering how far out she is XDD
    Depends how its made I guess