Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

is anyone else getting this weird message?

PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
edited April 26, 2020 in General Chat
when trying to redeem a karma koin? Just trying to make sure its not just me getting this.

An error has occurred. Please try again. (000-500-0000)

Order Number: 7de904c6-e7e9-4def-89b1-1e5e61f52571
Grimreaper97

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Are you using the correct zip code?
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Yeah I am :(
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    If you used a credit card to purchase the karma koin and that card is linked to a different zip code than you are currently living in, you would have to use the zip code associated with the card. Idk if that's the issue you're having but that has happened to me before when traveling across states.
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    Weird I'm using the same zip code I have with my card. :/ its never done this to me before and I bought the card where I always buy it from. :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 26, 2020
    PumpkinRio wrote: »
    Weird I'm using the same zip code I have with my card. :/ its never done this to me before and I bought the card where I always buy it from. :(

Our reading comprehension blows.

Try using a different browser. Sometimes I have to use freaking firefox to make stuff go through. It's ridiculous. 9dnGeIh.png
  • Grimreaper97Grimreaper97
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I'm getting the same thing too right now. Just bought a card and I can't use it. Using right zip and everything, tried diff browsers and diff accounts as well.
  • Grimreaper97Grimreaper97
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    And now it's saying
    " This card has an insufficient balance. You may check you balance at Karma Koin or try another card with a sufficient balance.

An error has occurred. Please try again. (000-400-1001)

Order Number: d64a2d22-51eb-4c54-a00a-3bf636f0e477"
    I checked the balance and it has the amount purchased as well. Nexon could just be having issues with KK rn.
  • RainbowlipsskittlesRainbowlipsskittles
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    It's doing that to me as well so is someone going to look into this..
  • KerynnaKerynna
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I just put it in thru the nexon launcher and it worked. Didn't work any other way and I tried multiple browsers.
    I went to check you balance at Karma Koin and it's all their just not working my friend was have the same problem but she got her to work after trying more then. once
    I use google
    I got it i use Bing
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited April 27, 2020
    Well at least the funds are being made available despite the error.
  • PumpkinRioPumpkinRio
    I just tried it again today through the site and it worked, there must have been something wrong with their system. Still thanks for everyone who were kind enough to respond to this, I appreciate you all.
  • Marcusng24Marcusng24
    I got it too! I am playing Maple story and trying to get karma koin for the game. Got the exact same error.
  • MewlanMewlan
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hey, im also having this issue! same error code, tried two different cards, have you found a fix yet?
  • AndrooAndroo
    Maplestory player here. Been getting the same issue since 11pm PST last night. Unable to add KK code via website or Nexon Launcher
  • fishynesfishynes
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I submitted a ticket for the same issue, I am using the same zip as my cc as well and still getting this error.
  • draikdraik
    I have been getting the same error since last night i bought koin the day before and it worked perfectly fine, ive beyond checked that my zip code is right its definitely not that.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    Hi everyone. We were notified of this issue Sunday afternoon, and a short term fix was applied around 9:00 PM PDT last night. Thank you for everyone that submitted a ticket and notified us on this.