Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G7 Quest missing after offering the pieces

BiobreakerBiobreaker
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Help
Hello, back in the day I gathered the 3 pieces necessary for starting the G7 storyline. Offered them to the altars and watched the cutscene.

After a while, however, the quest doesn't seem to appear. I have already checked all quest tabs, can someone please lend me a hand?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Did you try to change channels or re-log entirely?
  • BiobreakerBiobreaker
    Yes I have. With no result so far
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Roughly how long ago was that? Some aspects of the Gens have been changed over the years. Although Gen 7 wasn't one of them, somehow that possibly may have interfered with your sequencing.
  • BiobreakerBiobreaker
    I offered them to the altars a few weeks before gen 24, at the time of the pre-24 event
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Hm, that's quite recent. I have no idea why.
    If this problem is unique to only you, then there might be something up with your character/account. If the problem persists, I would recommend contacting the customer support team to see if someone there can spot the issue.
  • IcezeroIcezero
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Same thing just happened to me! I offered the pieces, relogged, got the cut scene but no quest.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Ah, alright. It sounds like something is up with the G7 quests. In that case, this should be brought up to the team.