Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Trying to reach Tir Na Nog

NearlyNearly
Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
edited February 7, 2017 in Help
So i'm trying to help out someone with their G1 finale but I can't reach Tir Na Nog. I tried talking to Kristell with various titles equipped but she would not give me another Black Fomor Pass and the person does not have a red wing to the Albey dungeon. I've already completed G1 myself as well.

Is there any way for me to reach Tir Na Nog with them?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You get the pass to Tir Na Nog from Kristell by using the "How to Reach Tir Na Nog" keyword while equipped with a title such as "Golem Slayer" or "Ogre Slayer" and other such titles. (but not Succubus Slayer).

You also need to have your current level be 25 or higher.
    [Deleted User]
  • MatricariaMatricaria
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    I have also encountered an issue if the last time you were in Tir Na Nog, you exited by warping from your homestead. (IE: I was grinding zombies to rank a skill. I took a break and went to my homestead. I decided I was done in Tir Na Nog and warp to another continent/used a wings of the goddess/ used moonlight traveler book. )

After this Kristell would not give me a pass regardless of using the proper keywords and titles. You'll either need the person to leave Tir Na Nog and get another pass then go with them through Barri in their party, or use a wings of the goddess (if you still have the one dropped from the chest before the g1 boss room). You could also enlist a friend to grab a pass and spend a few minutes going through the Barri dungeon with you. Since I've done this I've had no problem getting passes again. It just seems like you need to get there then exit normally by talking to Dougal to reset whatever glitch this is.
  • YutsukiYutsuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    If you are on Alexina, you can add me in game, Yutsuki, and I'll give you a lift to TNN at anytime if I'm available ;)!
  • MatricariaMatricaria
    edited February 14, 2017
    So, let me begin with I have completed generation 1.
    Kristell won't give me a pass to get back to tirn na nog when I use the keyword while using the 'Bear slayer at age 10' OR the 'Golem Slayer' title. All she gives me is the refusal dialogue asking if I REALLY want to go back there even though I know it's dangerous.

Any ideas?

I'm on Alexina by the way.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited February 14, 2017
    I believe the title you need is either Golem slayer from defeating Ciar's boss or Ogre slayer from defeating Barri's boss. Succubus slayer is the only one that doesn't work so if Golem doesn't work try Ogre slayer. Not sure if the bear slayer title works, but I'll test it with ogre and see.

Ogre Slayer worked for me. Also it got hidden in my Me tab so I had a hard time finding it in my bags lol.
    2e2nex2.jpg
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    If you do a search on this.......even the other posts stated only a few titles work...not all of them listed.

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/134/no-more-tnn-passes

• MatricariaMatricaria
    To reiterate. The correct keyword WITH Golem slayer or Bear slayer in a single blow or Bear slayer at age 10 DID NOT get her to give me a black fomor pass.
  • DCLoveDCLove
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Back then you could visit Tir Na Nog by using a keyword with Kristell and she'd give you a pass, but now she doesn't give it to you. Can you no longer go to Tir Na Nog?
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Have you ever skipped G1 and talked to Lorna to go back to it to complete it?

I'm not sure, but.... there is also this footnote in wiki elsewhere noting :::
    If you have skipped or not yet started the renewal of Generation 1 but have done the old version, you require a slayer title other than "the Succubus Slayer."
  • MatricariaMatricaria
    edited February 18, 2017
    nvm wrong place.
  • rollinghighx13rollinghighx13
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Even with the title I cant get a pass. :( And I don't know anybody new atm to help to maybe get a run through.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    warp imp can get you there. I saved a warp location in Tir Na Nog when I got to G1 on one of my alts. you can take friends to any location your warp imp has saved by taking them to Avon first then using warp imp and head back to Avon and finally return to Tir Na Nog or anywhere else with your friend.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    If you know someone who can get there and they also have a partner mount, then they can go to Tir Na Nog, meet you in your or their homestead, and they can pick you up on the partner mount, then exit it back into Tir Na Nog.
  • Daggerpaw12Daggerpaw12
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited December 18, 2017
    dead post, but incase anyone else is reading this, you have to equip a slayer title (ogre slayer worked for me but I only tried once) and take off your 2nd title
    [Deleted User]