Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Harmon's Flower Tree Event! 4/30-5/21

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    For sapling
    To get Lvl 1 through Lvl 4 Use the fertilizer that you get in exchange for the curious cabbage.
    To get Lvl 5 sapling, use the tool once, cooldown for 20 minutes and use the tool again.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Does anybody know why we got this event first rather than that sunflower event called Helios and the dream or something like that.
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    As a note: they've updated the event info page, and it now says the Packaged Mysterious Sapling is only available for the last week of the event. That's why it's not currently purchasable.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yeah saw that notice on discord. I was wondering about that.
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited May 4, 2020
    Efficient curious cabbaging: This strategy avoids the need to wait around for cabbages to complete and doesn't require use of music to increase the growth speed.

So far, I've only verified this strategy for Days 1 and 2. Based on how they behaved, I'm guessing Days 3 onwards will work as described below. (EDIT: I have now verified it works for Days 1 to 4 inclusive.)

Day 1:
    Talk to Harmon. He gives you a curious cabbage seed. Plant it.
    Do 3 times: {Buy fertiliser from Harmon. Use it to raise sappling level.}
    This gets your sappling to level 4. You've also got 1 curious cabbage growing for tomorrow.

Day 2:
    Harvest your completed curious cabbage that was planted yesterday. Give it to Harmon. He gives you a fertiliser and a curious cabbage seed. Plant the seed. Use the fertiser to raise sappling level.
    Do 2 times: {Buy fertiliser from Harmon. Use it to raise sappling level.}
    This gets your sappling to level 4. You've also got 2 curious cabbages growing for tomorrow.

Day 3: Talk to Harmon. He gives you a curious cabbage seed. Plant it.
    Do 2 times: {Harvest one of your completed curious cabbages from yesterday. Give it to Harmon. He gives you a fertiliser and a curious cabbage seed. Plant the seed. Use the fertiser to raise sappling level.}
    Buy fertiliser from Harmon. Use it to raise sappling level.
    This gets your sappling to level 4. You've also got 3 curious cabbages growing for tomorrow.

From Day 4 onwards you don't need to buy any more fertiliser because you can get your sappling to level 4 using cabbages that are ready and waiting because you planted them yesterday.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    For those who keep their web-browsers open whilst running Mabinogi, an easy way to stay on top of when your crops/saplings are ready if you don't want to yank out your mobile-device to use as a PDA-timer, just load a web-page like http://repeat-timer.com/ and set the count-down time... this is also useful for those who need to do once-a-game-day activities when the in-game clock is either not loud enough to alert you or you've become too «de-sensitised» to the in-game alarm clock... such as when I am intent on Lich-Sketching, Squire-Conversations, Church-PTJs, I can set the Repeat-Timer to every 36 earth-world minutes which is exactly one Erinn-day and check/tick the «Restart Timer After Each Countdown» box if I plan to do/run them in repeat...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Forced myself to try and train Production Mastery on my alts. It's not that bad like i thought. Maybe i'll try to farm some stuff with them.
  • TimefallTimefall
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    Ah, to contradict my previous post, you DO get the first reward box even if you skip the first quest half, making that part completely pointless.
    for 22k and a 20 minute wait, you get full rewards with no effort at all.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    On the plus side, this has given me a reason to try and max out Song again, to speed the crops growing XD
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Atheist42 wrote: »
    Efficient curious cabbaging: This strategy avoids the need to wait around for cabbages to complete and doesn't require use of music to increase the growth speed.

So far, I've only verified this strategy for Days 1 and 2. Based on how they behaved, I'm guessing Days 3 onwards will work as described below.

Day 1:
    Do 3 times: {Buy fertiliser from Harmon. Use it to raise sappling level.}
    This gets your sappling to level 4. You've also got 1 curious cabbage growing for tomorrow.

Day 2:
    Harvest your completed curious cabbage that was planted yesterday. Give it to Harmon. He gives you a fertiliser and a curious cabbage seed. Plant the seed. Use the fertiser to raise sappling level.
    Do 2 times: {Buy fertiliser from Harmon. Use it to raise sappling level.}
    This gets your sappling to level 4. You've also got 2 curious cabbages growing for tomorrow.

Day 3: Talk to Harmon. He gives you a curious cabbage seed. Plant it.
    Do 2 times: {Harvest one of your completed curious cabbages from yesterday. Give it to Harmon. He gives you a fertiliser and a curious cabbage seed. Plant the seed. Use the fertiser to raise sappling level.}
    Buy fertiliser from Harmon. Use it to raise sappling level.
    This gets your sappling to level 4. You've also got 3 curious cabbages growing for tomorrow.

From Day 4 onwards you don't need to buy any more fertiliser because you can get your sappling to level 4 using cabbages that are ready and waiting because you planted them yesterday.

Of course the music method is efficient because it doesn't cost any gold. So really 2 options. Paid version and nonpaid version. If you're a penny pincher, go for the music route.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    When can we use the 50k pots? Does anyone know?
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Crims wrote: »
    When can we use the 50k pots? Does anyone know?

The event announcement was updated with that info luckily.
    You can purchase Packaged Mysterious Seedling from Harmon. This will allow you to grow the Mysterious Sapling two times a day. You can only purchase this during the last week of the event.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 8, 2020
    I'm blind I don't see it.
  • MiharuMaruMiharuMaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    I have obtained the Gorgeous Cherry blossom tree prop and was wondering if anyone else has used it yet? I put it in my homestead but I am not gaining any stat bonuses from it :( ... I was really wanting that +1 music buff effect Dx Totally bummed out now
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    edited May 15, 2020
    MiharuMaru wrote: »
    I have obtained the Gorgeous Cherry blossom tree prop and was wondering if anyone else has used it yet? I put it in my homestead but I am not gaining any stat bonuses from it :( ... I was really wanting that +1 music buff effect Dx Totally bummed out now

Do you have any other homestead items that give the same stat buffs? You can only get one "regular" and one "sequel" stat buff for any single stat. Which one does the tree count for? I'm too lazy to check. But I know there was also a trophy(?) from last year that gave +1 music buff.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm getting the stat buffs just fine
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 22, 2020
    I literally could make a forest with these trees which i collected from farming this event with all my characters lol. Ended up with 150 Small Pretty Cherry Blossom Trees and many other trees. It was totally worth it.
    WolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Greta wrote: »
    I literally could make a forest with these trees which i collected from farming this event with all my characters lol. Ended up with 150 Small Pretty Cherry Blossom Trees and many other trees. It was totally worth it.

If you ever want to get rid of any-
    Honestly, I don't even have the room, I need to stop trying to make things fit XD
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Ooh have you already placed them and decorated?
    You should stand in the middle of them and load up Sakura Abyss, there'd be so many cherry petal effects flying about.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Iyasenu wrote: »

You should stand in the middle of them and load up Sakura Abyss, there'd be so many cherry petal effects flying about.

Personally, that would crash my game XDD
  • GretaGreta
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I would. I have so many various trees and other things which i got for the past year or two, but since i have small Homestead i can't fit anything in there anymore. And i really don't want to pay for Expansion feature with real money...
    IyasenuWolfsinger