Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I Think My Country Connection Is Less Prioritized?

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
in Technical Support
After the whole pandemic, I've been having more connection issues with this site, and a few selected sites from the western country.

I don't have trouble connecting to my European sites, though. Or YouTube, which I think got servers located worldwide.

Yet, I haven't seen anyone here complain about connection issues the past few weeks. Mostly about launcher dying, though.
So I'm trying out my new tinfoil hat today.

Comments

• TessikaTessika
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    start cmd.exe.... type 'tracert nexon.net' and enter. This lists all the servers that your connection uses to reach nexon.net. At least the ones which don't time out but you can use this to get more infos about where the problem server is. You can find the locations of servers when you use any "whois ip" service on the net.