Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Days of Futures past Gatcha Event

AnimemabiAnimemabi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
in Feedback and Suggestions
A Gachapn Released in waves that re intreduces Items Such as Royal diamond sets Elunedl alchemist glasses with an event that lets you re do the generation from g1 again and Re do paliden if for Dark knights to redeem themselves kinda.

Comments

• EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    That destroys the rarity of an gacha event item.
    unfortunately you can't everything you want
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 3, 2020
    They should bring back all past year gacha outfits in a one huge box because i'm pissed of seeing gacha outfits constantly going for 40-100m gold all the time. I'm literally stuck with old wardrobe for months because of that. They shouldn't be that rare when there are people paying REAL money for these items. Just let players buy and get outfits and decide what they wanna do with them (keep, sell, give away, etc.).
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    It would make certain things less rare, but think about those events or gachas you missed because you weren't playing at the time. It sucks when you miss one due to unforeseen circumstances. I wouldn't mind having things come back, I missed quite a lot.