Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Jousting Finals

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    2020 Apr 26
    Alexina had 13-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 5; so, no final there, this time.

• HelsaHelsa
    Greta wrote: »
    As usual.
    I can see the future.... there will never be one again!!!

I shoulda taken that bet, because Nao just had a finals! I'll post both servers finals in a few days.
  • kirbystarkirbystar
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    edited May 4, 2020
    Anyone from Nao server want to buy Blacksmithing Manual - Birnam Plate Helmet for 190 jousting points from Lileas and mail to me for about 5 m? Or add me to trade.
  • HelsaHelsa
    . . . or start jousting yourself. You can find a series of instruction videos here.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I wonder if I have enough points. I mean it's 5 mil.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited May 5, 2020
    I wonder if I have enough points. I mean it's 5 mil.

If you have enough points, it could be LESS than that <winkie woo>!

The absolute minimum number of points you can make, if you win the Sunday Tournament, is 96. In the mean time:

2020 May 3
    Alexina had 10-1 and its' final can be found here, while Nao had 9-1 and its' final can be found here.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    If all Jousting rewards were profitable and worthy... They really need to revamp Jousting, really dead content.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited May 5, 2020
    If all Jousting rewards were profitable and worthy... They really need to revamp Jousting, really dead content.

It's not dead on Alexina. It may not be super popular there but finals almost always do happen. As for Nao . . . I'm working on it.

That particular thing advertised I believe is used for erg enhancements of chain-blades but I am largely ignorant of these things since I haven't looked into erg enhancement at all.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

There needs to be better rewards that change time to time, perhaps some gacha item available for a limited time for a higher number of points and prereqs like to participate in finals tournament a number of times to unlock.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa
    A quick thing they could implement right now is to have a statue of the current champion like they do for fashion. At least then champions would get public recognition too.
    CMKyriosWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Is this thread still up? :trollface:
    Helsa
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Crims wrote: »

I swear, pulling up the forum and seeing your face on almost every thread....
    I paused for a minute, not gonna lie XDD Trying to raise your post count or what?~
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I paused for a minute, not gonna lie XDD Trying to raise your post count or what?~

The game is a foot.
    Wolfsinger
  • HelsaHelsa

The game is a foot.

YOUR left foot.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Helsa wrote: »

The game is a foot.

YOUR left foot.

Lets throw in a right, just to even things out-
  • HelsaHelsa

The game is a foot.

YOUR left foot.

The right always leads to trouble. o.O
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

The game is a foot.

YOUR left foot.

That's the point though, isn't it? :3
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited May 9, 2020

The game is a foot.

YOUR left foot.

That's the point though, isn't it? :3

But then it could end up as: left … left … left, right, left; and then the forced-air unit is soiled.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Both servers had finals again. I'll post them within the next few days.
  • CMKyriosCMKyrios
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
    I've only recently discovered the jousting mini-game, and it's really cool. What kind of rewards would there need to be to incentivize more people to participate in it again?