Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for a music guild!

Odium1Odium1
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello! With MS2 closing (RIP), I want somewhere I can keep playing midis! I'm a midi writer and have dozens of original songs, covers, ensembles, etc that I want share, and I want to chat with fellow music lovers. I don't know if music guilds exist, but thought I'd make a post. If anyone also knows if anyone is recruiting for a music guild, or if any exist, drop me a line or message here. Thanks.

Comments

• ItzuItzu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Hi There Odium1! :D

I know you've had this posted for about a month now, but I wanted to reach out!!

My guild is recruiting! While we are not exclusively a music guild, we do have squads devoted to music, and we'd love to meet and chat with you about it, and more about our guild. Tuathade is one of, if not, THE oldest established guild on the server! (since 2011). Our numbers are small, but our hearts are big! <3 Our guild offers many perks to our membership. Please add me and send me a note in game to discuss further! I look forward to hearing from you!

-Itzu
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 5, 2020
    Odium1 wrote: »
    Hello! With MS2 closing (RIP), I want somewhere I can keep playing midis! I'm a midi writer and have dozens of original songs, covers, ensembles, etc that I want share, and I want to chat with fellow music lovers. I don't know if music guilds exist, but thought I'd make a post. If anyone also knows if anyone is recruiting for a music guild, or if any exist, drop me a line or message here. Thanks.

Send a note to Lexyvil, he'll set you up. Tell him Helsa sent you.

BTW your name seems kinda opposite of what a guild is about.