Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Home-Steads, Event-Props, etc.

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in General Chat
[Insert Stuff I Would Write About a Thread Like This Here... (I might actually add/write it later if clarification still needed]
TH5dS7R.png
9mzbO7I.png
Калашников

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 9, 2020
    That's not how these forums work Habi. :smirk:
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I need HS Expansion coupons. SELL ME!
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    What...? They (Nexon) already have them (HS-Expand Coupons) available for you to buy from their Web-Shop.
    Greta wrote: »
    I need HS Expansion coupons. SELL ME!
    Crims wrote: »
    That's not how these forums work Habi. :smirk:
    hukt awn fawnikz werkt fer mi two ? The original «Show Your Home-Stead» thread was quite popular when we first had Home-Steads for a while so think of this as being a sort of 2.0 version of that thread... considering that the Event-Props (from Harmon) are Home-Stead specific.
  • GretaGreta
    No i'm looking for a person to sell me with gold, if i'm not wrong they are tradeable.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    They have a total of three levels of expansion though. Nor have I bothered to re-stock up on any NX for this or any account. Your post about finding Fleta using the NPC-Search function was super-useful to me which I didn't know & would hug you for that tip but we may not be on the same server anyway (Alexina). Next time I bother to re-stock on more NX enough for an Expansion-Thing-a-ma-jig I'll just send a first-level expansion one to you as an on-going thanks if you haven't already expanded your HS yet. The rest of the levels you'll have to jump up & down waving your arms frantically in the air and dangle huge amounts of gold in front of my face in order to get my attention for said purpose. Meanwhile... perhaps you would like to show/display/post your Home-Stead for now ? ;o
    No i'm looking for a person to sell me with gold, if i'm not wrong they are tradeable.
    КалашниковGreta
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 9, 2020
    I'm in Alexina. I haven't used any Expansion Coupons on my HS yet. Also you're welcome! :D

EDIT: I don't think my Homestead is worthy for screenshot. It' messy and cramped.
    Habimaru
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 9, 2020
    I'm in Alexina. I haven't used any Expansion Coupons on my HS yet. Also you're welcome! :D

EDIT: I don't think my Homestead is worthy for screenshot. It' messy and cramped.

It can't be any worse than the "average" homestead, I've seen. They are adorned with non-sensical kitchy event crap, so that they all resemble "county fairs" or better yet cheap used car lots, in the middle of a promotion, out in the middle of nowhere. Go ahead Getzers, it literally can't be the worst I've ever seen. BTW Habi is a fellow Alexinan too; he's a little bit taller than me.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Helsa wrote: »

It can't be any worse than the "average" homestead, I've seen. They are adorned with non-sensical kitchy event crap, so that they all resemble "county fairs" or better yet cheap used car lots, in the middle of a promotion, out in the middle of nowhere. Go ahead Getzers, it literally can't be the worst I've ever seen. BTW Habi is a fellow Alexinan too; he's a little bit taller than me.

.....I feel judged suddenly....XDD
    Lol I'll share mine in a little bit....but it kinda resembles what you're talking about, though I would at least like to think I've had a bit more taste and class in my placement XDD
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited May 9, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

.....I feel judged suddenly....XDD
    Lol I'll share mine in a little bit....but it kinda resembles what you're talking about, though I would at least like to think I've had a bit more taste and class in my placement XDD

Technically, "those" kinds of Homesteads are all unique and look different, yet they all look the same. Don't get me wrong I have seen some Homesteads that, frankly are works of art, and what they have in common are few to no event items.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Okay, had to take a few shots to show off the grand masterpiece that this homestead is, but here it is for public judgement XD
    Once upon a time I'd actually tried to make it kind of a "four seasons" deal while putting the 'working stuffs' behind everything, but then I got lazy so....I dunno what it is now XDD
    Entering View: a50a2d17c7e4b060d7b1a521fe9a3a33.jpg
    1st Corner: 64dc1d4c079198a0a33bf08855f9d107.jpg
    2nd Corner: 5e0b7348f8edcdda30c5f79f8aafe792.jpg
    3rd Corner: 159cfeff589d9eb5a78f424fa1073383.jpg
    4th Corner: 7f0b8d897b76c9d1651c0bb19538f061.jpg
    HabimaruКалашников
  • HelsaHelsa
    What's that Ice Palace thing; I've got a winter homestead.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I am waiting for new expansions that increase homestead size by double.

Or that dreamed day of having my own waterfall in my wasteland of a homestead which Nexon fail to pretty up.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Alshian wrote: »
    I am waiting for new expansions that increase homestead size by double.

Or that dreamed day of having my own waterfall in my wasteland of a homestead which Nexon fail to pretty up.

It'd be like having Disneyland in the middle of South Dakota! :)
    Kensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Winter Royal Garden, had to go look that up, thanks google XDD
    Kinda reminds me of the greenhouse, just in a winter-style. Looks pretty, makes me wish my homestead was snow themed, but whatever. I chose the desert, so now I'll just make like minecraft and bend it to my heart's content-

It looks really pretty at night though, actually. I need to put those couple of northern light props I got behind it...
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    I also started with a Desert-Themed Home-Stead and wished for years and years that I had located on the Snow instead.
    Turned out that there's now an item that allows for re-location (and re-naming) of Home-Steads which I did.
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Winter Royal Garden, had to go look that up, thanks google XDD
    Kinda reminds me of the greenhouse, just in a winter-style. Looks pretty, makes me wish my homestead was snow themed, but whatever. I chose the desert, so now I'll just make like minecraft and bend it to my heart's content-

It looks really pretty at night though, actually. I need to put those couple of northern light props I got behind it...
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    there will be a day where they allow us to replace the wasteland into something else

For a good price of few tens thousands NX
    WolfsingerSherriKensamaofmari
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    And Home-Stead-Linking ! Visit another Home-Stead from your/another Home-Stead. The main issue of having them linked physically though is because we each chose different «spots» on the map as to where ours shows up on the map, there-fore, home-stead-linking would have to be done in the form of teleporters, I suppose something like giant gates, where it's like looking into a large mirror where you see a preview of what the «neighbouring» (via teleporter) home-stead looks like before entering. Permissions would have to be granted from each Home-Stead owner of course whether they're willing to allow another's home-stead to be linked to their own.
    And player-configurable dungeons/shadow-missions/raids where the entrance into them are in the form of Teleporters on our Home-Steads !
    (Decided to stick the above into Spoiler since Home-Steads are meant to be safe zones that don't risk the danger of leaking monsters into them...)
    Hazurah wrote: »
    there will be a day where they allow us to replace the wasteland into something else
    For a good price of few tens thousands NX
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    here is my homestead called Neko Sand Castle:
    Entrance/Center:
    20200510030247_1_by_kittykira_ddwurkx-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2Rkd3Vya3gtOTAxMGI3MGYtYjUzZi00NDBhLWFhNDctNzUzMGNjMWRlOTU5LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.mWJ6nJciECTrYo7m3EWe_DGVA8JmBgO5H-K7V1MF-0I
    Corner 1:
    20200510030345_1_by_kittykira_ddwurne-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2Rkd3VybmUtMGEyNTU5ODItMWE5ZC00ZWUyLWI2M2YtMTA0YTA4NTc3ZTk4LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.fQoESgBpW2L0kATQmgaQ0MJJDH1v7GJv5np3te_Flko
    Corner 2:
    20200510030500_1_by_kittykira_ddwurof-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2Rkd3Vyb2YtMmVkMWNmZWMtNzRlOC00NWEwLWFmYzctNDA0YzhjZDg4ZmQ4LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.zsgZGXpvGtLSN4vu0NQ-8-uLkm9ykhG6tGesRzLdYg4
    Corner 3:
    20200510030648_1_by_kittykira_ddwurq6-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2Rkd3VycTYtM2MyZGJkYTUtYjJmZS00NWQ5LTgxYjYtOTAyZDI5ODkxMjc1LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.KI21ozp5KG5fDuaw56SmtLD0cdVXnO4oMrgpPFWaTOw
    Corner 4:
    20200510030730_1_by_kittykira_ddwurrr-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2Rkd3VycnItMTFiMDlmNmUtNWZmMC00ZGFiLWFjNGItMTQ5Yjc3YjA1MzI1LmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.h4iGztpWYRjeNW8qggGwH0N1GTaTRaCOEILIm0z_UyU
    Herb Garden front view on right side:
    20200510030537_1_by_kittykira_ddwurtc-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2Rkd3VydGMtNmVlMmE3MjAtMWI2My00NGY5LTlhNmItMTg4ZDE0NDcyNmVjLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.0pSe4eg_v4mPZvH_sCLeF_QoXbkxiHM4WiW69yMzJ5E
    Graveyard in front center area:
    20200510030835_1_by_kittykira_ddwuruv-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2Rkd3VydXYtOWZlMmVlMTAtYjA2Mi00M2E0LTg4MGMtNzhlNmYzZTU4MzRjLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.CMlaN_bdj0NHlluiRS29WWeOgBRWVUTLmPmHhTQwrlo
    HabimaruRadiant DawnWolfsingerКалашников
  • HelsaHelsa
    Negumiko wrote: »
    20200510030835_1_by_kittykira_ddwuruv-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MjAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8wMzVkYmFlYy1hMDdiLTRjZmMtOGVmNC03ZmZkNmI4Njc5ODhcL2Rkd3VydXYtOWZlMmVlMTAtYjA2Mi00M2E0LTg4MGMtNzhlNmYzZTU4MzRjLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.CMlaN_bdj0NHlluiRS29WWeOgBRWVUTLmPmHhTQwrlo

WAIT! Are we allowed to have more than one house on our homesteads now? 8D

I hope so, then you can have a desert theme Homestead with many houses, to look like a wild west town, and have duel-gun PvP! XD
    Wolfsinger