Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fanart and stuff

КалашниковКалашников
Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
edited July 5, 2020 in Art Creations
If I made you a freebie and you lost access just message: Ganymede#4634 on discord
ImaizumiGottasadaeBloomedILLBOYFluorettePankoodalowlevelmobTraddarkerEcreme

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020
    Updated with color, even though I prefer grey more.
    ImaizumiFluoretteTraddarkerNevine
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Great art senpai :') Nice different styles you have going on.
    Калашников
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Fluorette wrote: »

DP0shXx.gif Thank you very much (and those who like).

Senpai? I don't know about that much. I get very bored easily so try different things. Practice time is sparse so portfolio comes out hindered and inconsistent, but it's okay.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Fluorette wrote: »

DP0shXx.gif Thank you very much (and those who like).

Senpai? I don't know about that much. I get very bored easily so try different things. Practice time is sparse so portfolio comes out hindered and inconsistent, but it's okay.

"Senpai" 'cause I take it you've been drawing longer than I have, or at least your styles look far more developed.
    I see only the greatness, but I understand that as the artist, you know the process of your art more than anyone else so it is easy to be harder on yourself. I am like that, hahaha.
    Калашников
  • КалашниковКалашников
    I am trying to make a shop later but I need recent [female] character example.

I will just do first, one person (it will be free, of course). Will get to it whenever I can. Thank you.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Your art is superr good so all I can say is: Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Main: https://i.imgur.com/WK3Weqm.jpg
    Optional extra: https://i.imgur.com/Aj0GQHs.jpg
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited April 15, 2020
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Your art is superr good so all I can say is: Thank you very much for the opportunity.

Main: https://i.imgur.com/WK3Weqm.jpg
    Optional extra: https://i.imgur.com/Aj0GQHs.jpg

Thank you.

Your post is acknowledged. I hope you don't mind the potentially long wait as I am currently unable to start (but this is to have placeholder).
    --
    *edit changed image to new post
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited April 13, 2020
    Thank you.

Your post is acknowledged. I hope you don't mind the potentially long wait as I am currently unable to start (but this is to have placeholder).

Not at all! A freebie is a freebie so I can't complain :) hope your shop goes well when it finally opens~
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020

Thank you for wishing me well.

Early, alternative sketch (scrapped but I did not want to have waste away):
    ImaizumiTraddarker
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Thank you for wishing me well.

Early, alternative sketch (scrapped but I did not want to have waste away)

That is a glorious freebie! You completely captured her thematic and the alternate sketch is really good too.
    I love seeing the same idea interpreted in different ways, so I really appreciate you sharing the alternate one as well!

Thank you so much for these freebies. They're really beautiful :D
    КалашниковTraddarker
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    That is a glorious freebie! You completely captured her thematic and the alternate sketch is really good too.
    I love seeing the same idea interpreted in different ways, so I really appreciate you sharing the alternate one as well!

Thank you so much for these freebies. They're really beautiful :D

I'm happy you enjoy. I will admit, it's not often I draw such gowns. The diversity of other's characters will always propose opportunities of learning.

Yes, usually there will end up being 1-3 different sketches. Unfortunately, I have a little problem of getting sentimental with unfinished ideas.
    Imaizumi
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020
    From 2016 fight
    Imaizumi
  • TraddarkerTraddarker
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    Updated with color, even though I prefer grey more.

gsecc_nopt.png
    transparent
    gsecc1_tp.png

this is so good!!!
    Калашников
  • TraddarkerTraddarker
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    all these posts are so good! Everyone is so talented!
    Калашников
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020
    Oh no for some reason it does not show that you posted, Traddarker. But thank you very much for the kind comments.

This is the last of my fanart. Everything else is private or original thing I don't share.
    Imaizumi
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020
    Hello, today I create a new fanart. When I first joined discord, I saw a screenshot of this player's outfit which interest me, unusual. They did not ask or request to me, this was just something I wanted to do myself.
    ]

With that, I think I'm going to take a break, I guess.
    ImaizumilowlevelmobpaperpoppyNevine
  • EcremeEcreme
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    I had to log on just to say holy dude your art is superb did you go to school to learn???
    КалашниковImaizumi
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Ecreme wrote: »
    I had to log on just to say holy dude your art is superb did you go to school to learn???

Oh haha thank you very much, I'm honoured

No, I've never gone to art school. This is just best of my ability as self taught / hobbyist as people say.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 13, 2020
    From 2016 fight

ggg_vs_brook_16_f.png

20160911044404-700x466.jpg

Looks like an over paint job, definitely some color picking with the eyedropper tool. https://kaz.365info.kz/golovkin-brukty-byt-shytyn-shy-ardy-foto-video-225174
    Not a bad job though for using that photo as a reference. :)
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited May 13, 2020
    Crims wrote: »
    20160911044404-700x466.jpg

Looks like an over paint job, definitely some color picking with the eyedropper tool. https://kaz.365info.kz/golovkin-brukty-byt-shytyn-shy-ardy-foto-video-225174
    Not a bad job though for using that photo as a reference. :)

Yeah, I already mention it's from that photo. It's not that hard to try to match when you have digital color wheel and the photo on right side of screen.

You make it sound scandalous, but it's another throwaway photocopy. I know you're just being spiteful. (by the way, you can just download both img to overlay / color pick yourself. ref I had saved: https://i.imgur.com/S8BXPuf.jpg)