Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to start and enter Warden of the Gods mission

miniminibebopminiminibebop
Mabinogi Rep: 920
edited May 17, 2020 in Help
I am working on Grandmaster Warrior title/stat/thingie and would like to know how to get into the Warden of the Gods mission that I got from Lezarro. I been to Avalon and to the theatre entrance and talked to Lezarro again but I can't figure out how to get the mission started.

Help!

Comments

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    You need to shear the Paper sheep in Avon then use the Loom at the house not far from where the sheep are to create the pass.

(Warning: RNG involved. You might not get the pass you want...if you manage to make a Warden of the Gods (Adv) one, then try to run it with others and hope SOMEONE gets the hard pass...otherwise have fun with your new Paper Sheep overlords).
  • miniminibebopminiminibebop
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    Thank you so much!