Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Permanent purchases.

Paradox_EdgeParadox_Edge
Mabinogi Rep: 610
in Item/Premium Shop
There should be a permanent option for *every* timed shop item. I'm willing to spend. I'm willing to spend quite the bit of money if it means I buy something once, and get it forever.
Duothedouble

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    There should be a permanent option for *every* timed shop item. I'm willing to spend. I'm willing to spend quite the bit of money if it means I buy something once, and get it forever.

Which items and how much would you be willing to spend?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Probably referring to partners and inventory expansion, which I agree with.
    HelsaDuothedouble
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited May 11, 2020
    Crims wrote: »

Oh, like permanently on sale as opposed to permanently lasting once purchased, kk.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Here's a question, if something like partners become permanent, would you be buying them consistently?
  • MisterMagicMisterMagic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Here's a question, if something like partners become permanent, would you be buying them consistently?

Follow-up question for after this one has been answered.
    Since pet age potions are permanently for sale, are you buying those consistently?
    KensamaofmariCrimsọnDuothedouble
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 17, 2020
    Nexon thinks that all these veterans who already have partners will buy them again. Interesting logic. Should just make them permanent sale so all new people can get them.
    Duothedouble
    Greta wrote: »
    Nexon thinks that all these veterans who already have partners will buy them again. Interesting logic. Should just make them permanent sale so all new people can get them.

I'll only buy if there are "new" ones.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Same, I only own one of each partner that has been released with NA.
    KensamaofmariHelsaDuothedouble
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    partners and inventory expansion coupons should be permanent not temporary. I waited until about the third time the inventory expansion coupons were being sold cause the other two times I simply didn't have the money for them. let players buy these kinds of items when they want to.
    CrimsọnSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Meanwhile I have 3 butlers, 2 maids, a Laighlinne, a commerce partner and a William lol
    I wanna get all the personalities for the maids/butlers :O
    edited June 4, 2020
    Sherri wrote: »

Meanwhile I have 3 butlers, 2 maids, a Laighlinne, a commerce partner and a William lol

What's the total personalities?
    I have one of each of partners and butlers plus Rem and Ram.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sherri wrote: »

What's the total personalities?
    I have one of each of partners and butlers plus Rem and Ram.

Oh yeah, forgot I had Ram and Rem too lol was just thinking of non-crossover partners
    butlers and maids both have 3 personalities, but i need 1 more maid/butler
    for butlers i have stoic/stoic/friendly and maids i have conceited/warm
    Kensamaofmari
  • Paradox_EdgeParadox_Edge
    Helsa wrote: »

Oh, like permanently on sale as opposed to permanently lasting once purchased, kk.

No I mean as in permanently lasting. I'd much rather pay like. 20 bucks for a permanent inventory upgrade rather then paying 2 bucks every month.
  • Paradox_EdgeParadox_Edge

This guy gets it. The ''upgrades'' that allow you to just have more fun with the game by not being limited to tiny inventories or stupid timers are the ones that need to have a permanent option... Like. Potions of experience or special timed stuff I can... They can keep that I don't care. What I do care about however is just, how they want you to shell out money every month for them just to be able to carry more then like. 2 things.