Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elsie, Photographic-Memory, Jealous, etc. ? [Poll]

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in General Chat
Does Elsie have some sort of Photographic-Memory ? (And does it affect her performance in the Fabricated Memory Mission ?)
(This happened when I accidentally clicked «No» to Gifting her a Uniform she already had [See Spoiler])
GRHSOfz.png
And is Elsie somehow Jealous of Eirlys ? Or perhaps secretly Stalking/Spying on Eirlys when Eirlys is... ahem... «training in secret» ? O_O
(She keeps on Greeting me with this every time I initiate dialogue with her [See Next Spoiler])
YzdXfQx.png
dPTR4KC.png
  1. What do you think...?12 votes
    1. She's Just Jealous (But Then Again ALL Women Are Jealous Creatures)
       8% (1 vote)
    2. That's Just a Figment of Your Imagination
       0% (0 votes)
    3. She «Likes» You, Dude, Ask Her Out !
       8% (1 vote)
    4. She's Not Actually Jealous But She Does Have a Photographic-Memory
       8% (1 vote)
    5. She's «Onto» You ! Better Watch Your Step...
       8% (1 vote)
    6. Elsie Has a «Secret "Friend"» You Cannot «See» Who Gives Her Such «Detailed "Memory" Information» ☺
       0% (0 votes)
    7. Oooooookaaaaaaaaay... I am just... going to... slowly... back away now. Yes. Verrrrry sloooooowly...
       8% (1 vote)
    8. What...? She's mentioning Eirlys!? =D ♥Oh, Eirlys, MY QUEEN!!!♥
       17% (2 votes)
    9. So you actually ADMIT that you're REALLY CLOSE with Eirlys!? O_O (Dagger-Stare)
       0% (0 votes)
    10. Of COURSE she's going to be stressed out ! Just LOOK at how MUCH «Training» you've made her endure !
       0% (0 votes)
    11. You're «Over-Thinking» It; Here... Have Some Pills to Numb, err, I mean... Calm Your Mind...
       25% (3 votes)
    12. Other / Don't Know / etc.
       17% (2 votes)

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    She's literally a child.

That my answer but no poll option.
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 17, 2020
    I think we are having this conversation in forums for a 3rd time now.

Why no one has ever discussed about any other squires? Yandere fetishism needs to stop. It's not hot lol.

P.S: I just noticed the first poll option... BRUH.
    WolfsingerSebastian
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    edited May 17, 2020
    Tee-hee. Actually, sorry about that, but I'll, uh, blame my pet-poltergeist as my scape-goat. Yeah, that's it.
    Darn when that pet-poltergeist of mine suddenly types extra stuff like that in parentheses right before I hit the Post-Button !
    I guess I will have to give you some flowers now~
    Greta wrote: »
    P.S: I just noticed the first poll option... BRUH.
    Expected Response For Giving Flowers :
    tumblr_mu4fi8lrQc1rmc8dco1_500.gif
    P.S.: I had enough balance left after all to get another HS-Expansion-Ticket & confirm that they can be traded, but only once, and attempting to send it via the Mail-Box was also apparently dis-allowed (although that might not actually be your character anyway).
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited May 17, 2020
    You think lowly on females on the first option huh?

Sadly males are just as equal in the jealous department lol.

It just depends what kind of person you are. The experiences you had up till now makes you who you are and beliefs.
    Greta
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Wasn't actually from me, really. It's based on this vlog I saw a few years ago where the girl said she was about to reveal a big secret; something that would be like «breaking the girl code» or something to that effect... then she said that girls are jealous creatures. Certainly, there are «all kinds» of people all over the world, and, just like letters of the alphabet, internal-energies within them comprise of all sorts of combinations/configurations for infinite-possibilities.
    Alshian wrote: »
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 17, 2020
    Habimaru wrote: »
    Wasn't actually from me, really. It's based on this vlog I saw a few years ago where the girl said she was about to reveal a big secret; something that would be like «breaking the girl code» or something to that effect... then she said that girls are jealous creatures. Certainly, there are «all kinds» of people all over the world, and, just like letters of the alphabet, internal-energies within them comprise of all sorts of combinations/configurations for infinite-possibilities.

Can you link us to that vlog? She sounds pretty amusing, a good specimen for simping.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Too many years ago. Too long ago. I'd probably have to spend months looking through watch-history to even find the video...
    Can you link us to that vlog? She sounds pretty amusing, a good specimen for simping.
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 17, 2020
    Too many years ago. Too long ago. I'd probably have to spend months looking through watch-history to even find the video...

So you wanna tell me you remember such irrelevant quote from months ago? Yet you can't pinpoint vlog name or even her name (irl one or online)? I don't know if you wanted to sound goofy there or not, but it wasn't funny.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Eh something must of happen with him to recall a tiny memory and then this topic exist.

Sometimes I recall a useless memory by accident or with intent.

I am still trying to recall a memory of a game or anime I found watching on TV as an ad when I was younger. Since back then I don't watch anime I can't recall that the person who woke up from a nightmare was a boy or girl. I was too curious and interested in what it was, since my memory tells me it had a nice build up in the Ad to bring your attention to it...hope to one day find out what anime/game it is.

So now I am stuck with this unsettled unfinished business unable to find out its name only because my brain does not function as a search history LOL. (also because I was too young that it might of just been memories I believe were mine and not made up.)
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 17, 2020
    Eh something must of happen with him to recall a tiny memory and then this topic exist.

Sometimes I recall a useless memory by accident or with intent.

I am still trying to recall a memory of a game or anime I found watching on TV as an ad when I was younger. Since back then I don't watch anime I can't recall that the person who woke up from a nightmare was a boy or girl. I was too curious and interested in what it was, since my memory tells me it had a nice build up in the Ad to bring your attention to it...hope to one day find out what anime/game it is.

So now I am stuck with this unsettled unfinished business unable to find out its name only because my brain does not function as a search history LOL. (also because I was too young that it might of just been memories I believe were mine and not made up.)

I also have one childhood memory of a very scary horror game, but can't remember name of it, only gameplay fragments. Literally googled keywords about the game of my memory in various ways, but no luck... Pretty sure i wasn't imagining it.
  • AlshianAlshian
    edited May 17, 2020
    I used to have a spot for most scary horror game in my head but now its all piled up in just plain jump scares from other games/movies.

When will I ever get to see a game with true horror? Not looking for jump scares or too much of it, it needs real dread and horror not cheap shots.

Maybe I am just getting old, realizing these things are not scary at all once you take those jump scares away only to make it feel like a joke and offense to yourself that "You" used to think this was once scary ONLY because they jump scare you.

This is coming from a guy who is a real chicken. XD
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    I would really like to find it for you but it turns out that it was long ago, very long ago, yes, how oh so very long ago, such to the point that it has been literal years ago, far back enough to the point where «watch-history» wasn't even coded into the YT-algorithms yet. For that matter... I think it even may have been before YT was «bought out» by Google... perhaps someone else can «do the work» and possibly «find» it for us instead ? I really cannot remember such details.

Assuming that video/channel even still exists (anybody who hasn't been living under a rock should know by now that lots of videos/channels have been deleted from the platform). Probably the most-likely «lead» I would have is to go through the account and see if maybe it was part of a «subscribed» channel (doubtful that I would have subscribed to it for whatever reason) and check for the possibility of that video still being up somewhere...
    So you wanna tell me you remember such irrelevant quote from months ago? Yet you can't pinpoint vlog name or even her name (irl one or online)? I don't know if you wanted to sound goofy there or not, but it wasn't funny.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    "She's Just Jealous (But Then Again ALL Women Are Jealous Creatures)"

I think you are in the wrong forums: https://www.mgtow.com/forums/
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Dude... that reference came from a video made by some random Internet-girl before there was any such thing as #mgtow
    Unfortunately, Forum-Edit doesn't allow me to alter the poll once it's been created, but feel free to «guess» as to how I might it alter...
    Crims wrote: »
    "She's Just Jealous (But Then Again ALL Women Are Jealous Creatures)"
    I think you are in the wrong forums: https://www.mgtow.com/forums/
    Hint...
    See Spoiler For Answer...
    ① She's Just «Projecting» Your Thoughts, Dude, Why Are YOU Jealous!? =O
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    There were complaints. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I honestly don't care.
    Wolfsinger
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Yandere fetishism needs to stop. It's not hot lol.

When you're a beggar for love, any type of affection is welcomed, even from a crazed lunatic, provided we're good looking.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    When you're a beggar for love

We've identified the first problem ;P
    Habimaru
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 21, 2020
    Just putting this here again. As far as I know, it's real. I don't know for sure because I refuse to touch Elsie with a 20 foot pole

Elsie_3.png
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited May 21, 2020
    Arjune wrote: »
    Just putting this here again. As far as I know, it's real. I don't know for sure because I refuse to touch Elsie with a 20 foot pole

Elsie_3.png

What if her characteristics were the effects of PTSD?
    Wolfsinger
  • GretaGreta
    Kanna best girl.
    Wolfsinger