Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cotton Candy Sheep Event! 5/14/20-6/4/20

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 21, 2020
    Well I'm sorry you're late then ._. most people wait like 5-10 minutes ahead of time because they know they die fast....

The devs could have made the wolves work like the max rabbit family, I admit that the way they did it isn't ideal. ,but maybe they thought that since players can also earn the snacks for AFKing then it wouldn't be a big issue. Or maybe they thought people wouldn't hog the wolves once they realized they only needed like 2-3 to finish. Some people are just mean trolls if they kill the entire spawn for no reason.... good thing there's a lot of channels. Most of the time on Nao there's wolves on several channels now that don't even get killed. idk what server you're on but it sounds like some people gave up after only 1 day and want to just complain now, because it's a week in and the wolves aren't being killed fast from what I have seen unless you're on market channel and refuse to try another channel. I dunno

All I can suggest is... don't be late. Why not be early? Anyways as long as you're there when they spawn and you can get in an AoE pet summon or a windmill in the middle of the wolf pack you should still get plenty of snacks even if other people destroy all the wolves. One more thing ... the snacks give 4-5 cm each. that's not much RNG involved. You either get 4 or you get 5. Even if you got only 4's, you will finish in time, but the chances of getting nothing but 4's is insane :P

PS: about the double feeding... I don't think you need to worry about it if people talk about it. No one got banned for changing channels to set fireworks faster during last year's 4th of July event, so I doubt anyone will get in trouble for extra sheep feeding. There have been many quests and events that have odd effects when it comes to daily reset times, such as still being able to complete the previous day's daily as long as you don't change channel first. Even Kemono Friends starter quests gave some people randomly double the coins and nothing was done about that. Unless it's a major game breaking exploit, I don't think it's a big deal that Nexon will worry about. Maybe that's a hot take, I don't know :P but that's my view on it
    GretaWolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Nah, I want greta banned for abusing double feeding. I will not tolerate sinners on this forum.
    Arjune wrote: »
    PS: about the double feeding... I don't think you need to worry about it if people talk about it. No one got banned for changing channels to set fireworks faster during last year's 4th of July event, so I doubt anyone will get in trouble for extra sheep feeding. There have been many quests and events that have odd effects when it comes to daily reset times, such as still being able to complete the previous day's daily as long as you don't change channel first. Even Kemono Friends starter quests gave some people randomly double the coins and nothing was done about that. Unless it's a major game breaking exploit, I don't think it's a big deal that Nexon will worry about. Maybe that's a hot take, I don't know :P but that's my view on it

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Nah, I want greta banned for abusing double feeding. I will not tolerate sinners on this forum.

The pot is back to call the kettle black

Where'd I leave my popcorn-
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2020

Let us not forget the avatar exploit you did on this very freaking forum for all to see! You sir are epitome of hypocrisy.

You revealed that you reported someone. No one likes a snitch. I can personally attest to that. No one is going to trust you. You are disingenuous because you reported someone for using an exploit when you yourself are guilty of utilizing exploits within Nexon's system. Trying to one up someone by publicly trying to get them banned is really pathetic.

...and don't you even dare try to say I was trying to get you in trouble. You did that all on your own PUBLICLY. lol.

We're aware of the things that go on in these forums and in-game. People mod, people glitch, people exploit bugs, hell some do rmt and other bad things. Some more discreetly than some people. But you are not judge and juror. You will become a fast enemy of this community when people find out you are blatantly being an asshat. You are definitely not winning any brownie points with anyone - that includes any GM's or mods. I can guarantee that.

If you feel you need to report someone for something REALLY grievous then do so and not make a big show of it. Believe me, because that's not impressing anyone and just makes you look bad. I surely hope no one finds out who your in-game character is. I really do because this community will blackball you so fast. I would hate for anyone to not be able to enjoy this game.

Don't worry about the staff, worry about US. This thread has been archived.
    GretaWolfsingerFOXAssassinКалашников
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Crims wrote: »
    Let us not forget the avatar exploit you did on this very freaking forum for all to see! You sir are hilarious.

Careful provoking the Russian hackers, they'll rig your ele- polls!
    GretaWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2020
    Lutetium wrote: »
    Let us not forget the avatar exploit you did on this very freaking forum for all to see! You sir are hilarious.

Like Trump, dude needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. Insert foot, once again.
    GretaWolfsingerKensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger

Like Trump, dude needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. Insert foot, once again.

I do feel like he'd do a lot better if he did his thinking INSIDE his head.
    You'd think he'd have at least learned THAT by now
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

I do feel like he'd do a lot better if he did his thinking INSIDE his head.
    You'd think he'd have at least learned THAT by now

You would think! :D
    Wolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Let us not forget the avatar exploit you did on this very freaking forum for all to see! You sir are epitome of hypocrisy.

You revealed that you reported someone. No one likes a snitch. I can personally attest to that. No one is going to trust you. You are disingenuous because you reported someone for using an exploit when you yourself are guilty of utilizing exploits within Nexon's system. Trying to one up someone by publicly trying to get them banned is really pathetic.

...and don't you even dare try to say I was trying to get you in trouble. You did that all on your own PUBLICLY. lol.

We're aware of the things that go on in these forums and in-game. People mod, people glitch, people exploit bugs, hell some do rmt and other bad things. Some more discreetly than some people. But you are not judge and juror. You will become a fast enemy of this community when people find out you are blatantly being an asshat. You are definitely not winning any brownie points with anyone - that includes any GM's or mods. I can guarantee that.

If you feel you need to report someone for something REALLY grievous then do so and not make a big show of it. Believe me, because that's not impressing anyone and just makes you look bad. I surely hope no one finds out who your in-game character is. I really do because this community will blackball you so fast. I would hate for anyone to not be able to enjoy this game.

Don't worry about the staff, worry about US. This thread has been archived.

DmhUWCW.gif
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    You've been warned~
    People don't take to snitches very lightly around here.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    You've been warned~

What are you gonna do?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2020
    You've been warned~

What are you gonna do?

Not going to do anything. I don't have to. Everyone saw what you did. What they do or how you are treated is out of my hands. I'm serious, don't reveal your character to anyone using this forum account.

I'm saying this from personal experience. Even I have not been able to fully recover from my past deeds. They keep records of who you are. Some of them never forgive or forget.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    The fact that I publicly showed the report makes it obvious. I wasn't trying to "troll" or be malicious it was just playful teasing.

I never click send on report, I was pretending for screenshot joke. Haven't you ever jokingly threaten to call "911" on your little sibling or friends? You think I seriousy call greta a "sinner" for a video game event glitch no one cares about? lol use your head

Blackballing? Chill, this is just a game, dude. You guys are so territorial over forum it's pathetic.

Crims, your previous speech actually made me laugh irl though, thanks it was worth it. lol
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    The fact that I publicly showed the report makes it obvious. I wasn't trying to "troll" or be malicious it was just playful teasing.

Ngl I personally don't give a dang, but I would like to point out that while it might be obvious to you, it can be read differently, as has also been obviously seen, by others. Who might not take it in as playful a way as you might have meant it.

I personally have no opinions either way. But I have known some people here, and elsewhere, to get out of hand and unnecessarily belligerent and vengeful for absolutely nothing whatever, over stuff like that. My advice? Let it go, before it actually turns into a thing.

Anyway, moving on-
    How large is everyone's sheep, at this point? Glitch or not. Mine's sitting at over 230cm
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    244cm here, so almost the halfway point of the 500cm needed.
    They certainly aren't as tiny as they were at the very beginning.
    KensamaofmariWolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Ngl I personally don't give a dang, but I would like to point out that while it might be obvious to you, it can be read differently, as has also been obviously seen, by others. Who might not take it in as playful a way as you might have meant it.

I personally have no opinions either way. But I have known some people here, and elsewhere, to get out of hand and unnecessarily belligerent and vengeful for absolutely nothing whatever, over stuff like that. My advice? Let it go, before it actually turns into a thing.

I know online people can't tell, that makes it better (but in this instance, come on). It was a passive post, it's not going to become a "thing". Everyone else were the ones that took it too far.

You seemed to enjoy it, so I don't know why you're high roading now. Just laugh, dude.

The pot is back to call the kettle black

Where'd I leave my popcorn-

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Please that's already a done deal.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    You seemed to enjoy it, so I don't know why you're high roading now. Just laugh, dude.

I'm a troll with standards, dude XD
    КалашниковKensamaofmariCrimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2020

I never click send on report, I was pretending for screenshot joke. Haven't you ever jokingly threaten to call "911" on your little sibling or friends? You think I seriousy call greta a "sinner" for a video game event glitch no one cares about? lol use your head

Blackballing? Chill, this is just a game, dude. You guys are so territorial over forum it's pathetic.

Crims, your previous speech actually made me laugh irl though, thanks it was worth it. lol

I knew you were going to say that. But I don't trust you. I don't think anyone is going to now. All you've done is troll this forum to high hell.
    Wolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    I knew you were going to say that. But I don't trust you. I don't think anyone is going to now. All you've done is troll this forum to high hell.

@CMKyrios @Aquasol @Lepeltje @Buffalos @JoeyDee9

Ask any if they got a report by me.