Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    Hello, sorry its been awhile. I'm grateful that people are still posting outfits here though so thank you. :) I'll still try to post when I can, if you been following my tumblr you saw that I had posted 2 outfits about a week or so ago. I'll be posting one here now and the other tomorrow if I have time or Saturday.

@Demoncat Sounds very awesome, would love to see it sometime. Moonlight Attire is very gorgeous and I love seeing how people dye it. :D

@Nilrem Hello and I agree, I rarely see that outfit around so its nice to see someone wearing it. Love the colors you used to dye it and the Brill heels together with it.

@Moritales Hello thank you for sharing your beautiful outfit on this thread (and for being your first post). I love the shades of yellow you used and love everything you used with the outfit. :D Its been awhile since I seen someone use that outfit, Large Ribbon and Butterfly wings.

@Tabari Love the color combo you used with those wings, I definitely don't see them that often (and not sure I seen that color) and looks awesome. Thank you for continuing to post your lovely outfits on here!

@roastedpig hello and its okay, long as you keep coming back haha. I love how you paired up the bonnet with the water spirit outfit and the colors match very well, I love it. I haven't been able to decide on shoes on mine so its sitting in dressing room (hopefully some new shoes might give me inspiration to get it to work).

@Servillius I tested the gloves with a trade unlock potion I got from recent hot time event and they don't show up. :( Sorry hopefully more gloves get released soon (or the set gets re-released) so you can compliment your outfit.

I know its been awhile but hope everyone is having a great 2020! I took these pictures a little bit after the Halloween Event. I really enjoyed the Moonlight Dreams Story and glad that it ended the way it did. I also really liked the character Gillach and so much I tried to do a cosplay of him when he’s a puppet. There’s no Eluned Version of Moonlight Dreams Warlock Wig (M) so I used Eluned Waffle Wizard Wig (F) which looked similar and I already had the Loose-Fit Knitwear. The Halo and Wind-Up Tail are probably my favorite things to wear so I left them on (and thought it seemed fitting). I did get a Gilliach Puppet from the Event Shop though I didn’t have any Mini Dyes to dye him yet. But one day I’ll eventually dye him and show pictures when I do. Hopefully soon I’ll have pictures of two new outfits that I’m excited to show (one was a gift and another one I just got a few days ago that I been wanting).Thank you guys for reading and hope you have a wonderful day/night.

EXojsJ8.png

cuyCcgg.png

Outfit: Loose-Fit Knitwear (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Waffle Wizard Wig (F)
    Shoes: N/A
    Gloves: N/A
    Accessories: Peach Royal Marionette Halo, Wind-Up Tail, Gillach Marionette Figure
    KensamaofmariroastedpigMeankidd
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited February 9, 2020
    @Servillius, I saw a pair of Celestial Daydream Gloves when i was window shopping. They’re similar to the Lord of Seas, they just don’t have the bracelet :)

@LittleCeci I think I’ll go for high ankle boots if my character was younger o,o

In any case, your new post looks so neat! The cosplay itself is simple to do, but the whole picture itself was nicely done ^^

LittleCeci
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    Ooh, thanks for the suggestion.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @roastedpig I'll try out some ankle boots again when I take the outfit out :D Thank you for the suggestion and for your kind words. I really love the rooms in that secret cabinet and definitely wanted some cool shots in them.

Hello! I had this set on my Wishlist for longest time and the only piece I was missing was the Santa Gloves (F). With the Wishing event I finally completed it (I have the hat but wasn’t wearing it). I love that more hand-held props are coming out! This Snowflower Mug was so cute and love the idle pose it gives. First time I think wearing this wig that I got during the first gach release of it. Loving how this outfit came out with everything like wintery and snowflakes and of course had to take it in the snow haha.

xcQeq2p.png

UmOf6mn.png

Outfit: Santa Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Fluffy Arctic Fox Wig (F)
    Shoes: Santa Boots (F)
    Gloves: Santa Gloves (F)
    Accessories: Snowflower Mug, Snow Flower Sweet Halo, Pink Mini Wings, Wind-Up Tail
    roastedpigMeankiddMusicat
  • ServilliusServillius
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    edited February 18, 2020
    Gonna post my newly completed outfit. Special thanks to Pumpkinspice and Lestell for getting me into fashion.

1C385Ku.jpg"/>
    rwKJ4rq.jpg

Magus Crest Earrings (F)
    Traditional Elf Wedding Dress (F)
    Winter Messenger Shoes (F)
    White Angel Wings
    Lord of the Seas Gloves

It turns out there is a visual glitch with the gloves, so they don't look as good as I thought they would.
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    @LittleCeci my screenshot skills are a bust (in rl and ig both) so i'm perpetually amazed by how you guys could get such nice photos and great angles! >w<!

@Servillius welcome to the dark side! ;3

Anyway, because summer is fast approaching on my side of the globe, my head is going into vacation mode xD;
    NeLWBEr.jpg

'Sunrise' watching at doki
    Z23BuCY.jpg

Outfit: Bolero and Jumper Skirt
    Headpiece: Fedora
    Shoes: Chic Boots
    Gloves: Constellation Guardian Hand Ornament
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Servillius Thank you for posting your outfit and aw, gloves still look nice and outfit is gorgeous :) Love all the white and gold and glad to see you're getting into fashon :D

@roastedpig Aw I think your screenshots look good, especially love the 'Sunrise' watching at Doki :) I take lots of pictures LOL and just edit the ones I like :D Haha when I think summer, I think more work (place I work at, Summer is when the majority of the work happens). Loving the outfit, I don't see the Bolero and Jumper Skirt that much anymore and it was one of my favorite outfits. Also love the pairing of the Fedora and Chic Boots (which I still need to find an outfit to use mine with).

Hello! I originally wasn’t gonna get this outfit but I gached it out and left it in my dressing room. When I got the Wiggling Winter Fairy Ears (F) and paired them together, I decided to keep it. Its the regular version, no idle but that’s okay, I like holding my Baby Bunny Doll. I really like the Holiday Halo (Dyeable) since its one of the few halos that all the parts can be dyed (the flowers, ribbon, and the halo part itself) and Milk was really sweet and got me the Tintable Blooming Wings for Christmas ;o; been wearing them forever haha. I really like the Fairy Dance Gesture (the pose) from the Snowflower Tree Festival Event and I thought the Comfy Cushioned Chair would be perfect fit (minus that the dress is so bell-shaped RIP). Also really like the Winter Wiggling Fairy Ears (F), I thought it was adorable how the ears move.

f9jRhrT.png

NIZnwY1.png

Outfit: Adorable Frill Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Wiggling Winter Fairy Ears (F)
    Shoes: Traditional Wedding Boots
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Baby Bunny Doll, Holiday Halo (Dyeable), Tintable Blooming Wings, Comfy Cushioned Chair, Wind-up Tail
    roastedpigMusicat
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Got a couple of new items to change up my look
    Hmkrega.jpg
    Head: Succubus Fiend Wig and Ears
    Outfit: Imperial Cosmic Princess Mini Dress (F)
    Hands: Transparent Gloves
    Feet: Figure Skates (F)
    Accessory 1: Fluffy Kitty Tail
    Accessory 2: Aquarius Guardian Wings
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Tabari Super cute! Congrats on the new items! Loving the matching colors with the Succubus Fiend Wig and Ears and the Imperial Cosmic Princess Mini Dress. :D Also love the zodiac signs effect from your Aquarius Guardian Wings, so cool!

@Anemki Its all good, welcome back! I've been super busy myself and posting less. Congrats on pulling the Moonlight Dream Witch Set, it looks really gorgeous and always fun to try out new color schemes :)

I had this queue on my Tumblr but I didn't get around to posting it on here. Hello! I’m super excited to post this outfit. When I first saw it, I didn’t really like it but I wanted to get it since I know the Star Shop rotates items and I wasn’t sure when it might come back. My really awesome and good friend got it for me for Christmas as a gift ;o; I saw it in game and I love the idle pose it had. I got all the pieces (wig/gauntlets/greaves) but decided to switch it up a bit and wear something else. I also got the matching sword and shield appearance scrolls cause I thought they looked pretty cool. I was wearing the Vanguard Uniform Wig (F) for awhile but a friend found me the Eluned Pitch Black Patch & Wig (F) and I liked how that looked and decided to wear that for pictures. I also thought the Flex Gesture was an awesome pose haha. I did a Photoshoot with Jae which I’ll post pictures later (there was alot of awesome male and female outfits that came out) and I got a picture with the friend who got me the armor. :D

g3h1obh.png

DqEjbAu.png

eJlBNtQ.png

Outfit: Special Gladiator’s Armor (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Pitch Black Patch & Wig (F)
    Shoes: Mystic Celtic Boots (F)
    Gloves: Marleid’s Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Gladiator’s One-Handed Sword (Appearance), Gladiator’s Shield (Appearance).
    Musicat
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    @LittleCeci , I'm back again and happy to see how you developed your fashionable looks. Hope you've been doing well lately. Stay safe. I like it that you had more closed costumes in your last posts too, teehee. Unfortunately, I don't have anything interesting to show right meow, but I'll be working on it if I have an opportunity. Do you still run fashion jams in Iria, by chance?
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat Hello, good to see you back and thank you, think its been a little slower lately. I'm doing alright, stay safe as well. That's okay, I'm kind of hard to get hold of in game so I don't mind and when you do have something interesting to post, I know you will. I'm unsure what you mean by fashion jams in Iria, unless you mean the fashion meet-ups which I unfortunately haven't had time to set up any in long time.

Hello! This is another outfit I’m excited to post. I finally got it after it being in the Eweca for almost a year (about 7 months). Its not my typical girly poofy dress but I really liked the design and here’s not too many shorts outfits. Its a little bit shiny (definitely noticeable on the jacket and the shoes) but that’s okay, I still really like it. I’m missing the wig to the set still but I love how the Water Spirit Wig (F) looks with it. Whenever an outfit has 2 parts (the top and bottoms can be dyed separately) I usually try to make one of them brown instead of all the same color. Same applies to this outfit (though I almost dyed both just pink cause I was unsure). I’m very satisfied with how it came out and happy to have gotten pictures with Jae in the male version (which I thought looked really cool too).

4eQuMxf.png

VQtnXC8.png

Outfit: Freestyle Musician Special Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Water Spirit Wig (F)
    Shoes: Freestyle Rocker Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Freestyle Rocker Gloves (F)
    Accessories: N/A
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited April 19, 2020
    @LittleCeci , thank you, and yes, them meet-ups. It's a pity, but you were probably busy, so it's alright, it's o'kay, we'll live to see them another day 0v0
    Those punk rock chick outfits are not really my type, but I like the choice of a costume with shorts too, and I've noticed that there's an animal spot pattern on the shirt, which looks pretty pretty.
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat I can set one up if people are interested, usually have them 2 or 3 weeks scheduled in advance on the weekend. They're pretty cool and yeah its animal print on the shirt which I thought was neat.

Congrats on the Succubus Queen Set and yeah, once you get to a point its just the rarest and most expensive stuff left. It looks good in teal and purple, I think I've only seen it in blue though I haven't really seen too many people in it. I didn't really like the Queen wig either and prefer the Succubus Fiend as well.

Sorry its been awhile, hopefully I'll get back to least posting once a week. Super excited to show off this outfit, I wanted it when I saw it came out and I specifically wanted the version with the idle. The prices were crazy for awhile and I figured I’d have to wait till it got re-released. I wasn’t very active making gold in game either so it looked pretty grim. But I lucked out (and found some old event items to sell while waiting for prices to fall) and I found one within my range and grabbed it. I opted to go with the blouse staying white and dye the other parts. I was on the fence whether i should dye the skirt pink or brown and decided on pink. I wasn’t sure on the waist part since I had dyed the designs on the skirt brown and decided to just match the ribbons and lace on the skirt. I also brought some of the chairs from the same gach, I think the rug one is probably my favorite out of them (though it looks little off when used on uneven terrain). Also got some pictures with Jae in the male version :D

qGXvZ5B.png

xgCxq5k.png

RWNlsap.png

Outfit: Special Magic Librarian Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Camping Wig and Bandanna (F)
    Shoes: Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F)
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Tintable Blooming Wings, Holiday Halo (Dyeable), Wind-Up Tail
    Musicatroastedpig
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    Bringing out something old again. Would have used the Millia's Exploration Gloves, but I find them to be a bit bulky.
    fMRAkOf.jpg

Head: Elegant Long Straight Wig & Glasses
    Outfit: Millia's Exploration Outfit
    Hands: Transparent Gloves
    Feet: Millia's Exploration Boots
    Accessory 1: Fluffy Kitty Tail
    Accessory 2: Pink Diamond Wings
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    Meow!

S0yq3iU.png

Clothing: Private Academy Junior Uniform (M)
    Hat: Wiggling Ribbon Kitty Headband
    Shoes: Shooting Star Flying Shoes
    Robe: Brilliant Full Bloom Cherry Blossom Wings
    Tail: Fluffy Caracal Tail
    Face Accessory: Cat's Whiskers
    Action: Serval Jump
    LittleCeciMusicatroastedpigNeopolitanBerryswirl
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited June 1, 2020
    @Littlececi , I like that flowerish outfit a lot. However, I wouldn't normally wear it for a long time, as it looks more suitable for balls, weddings, and other such occasions. I haven't been on often enough lately to make any inquiries about fashion meet-ups, but I will be in if it happens and the circumstances allow me to.
    @Tabari 's new outfit looks like TarlachMilliaMacha That's very moderate and quite icy.
    Hey! I'm the cat here! >o< Cute @Wanderlust !
    WanderIust
  • MrKongMrKong
    Mabinogi Rep: 390
    DBV8fpf

Hey guys, first time here!

Hat: Autumn Wig (M)
    Robe: Archangel Wings (dyeable)
    Clothing: Swim Trunks (M)
    Shoes: Giant Summer Sandals
    Gloves: Candy Pop Bracelet

My wings use the pulsing light blue flashy which is a big part of the look
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Tabari Love it, always good to see something older being used again :) I think I used the Dowra Gloves in place of the Millia when I took pictures of that outfit since like you said, the set gloves are little bulky.

@Wanderlust hello welcome, thank you for sharing your adorable outfit :D Very kitty!

@Musicat Its definitely one of my favorite outfits. I think I was just given those wings as a gift so I was wearing them and I liked how the halo kind of matched. I have two outfits I have yet to show that are definitely more formal wear. Hopefully I'll have time this week/weekend to take pictures and post it. I'll let you know if a meet-up does occur and what the day/time is.

@MrKong hello welcome! Thank you for sharing your outfit with us :) I fixed your link, you were missing the .png part so it wasn't showing up. Love the color and the pulsing light blue flashy wings :D Very neat!

DBV8fpf.png
    WanderIustMusicat
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    sRDnNUA.jpg

Not my usual style but this is what I'm wearing currently.
    КалашниковLittleCeciMusicat
  • RicoJonesRicoJones
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Heyy I'm new to the fashion scene! Excited to try and see some dope fits ^.^
    LittleCeci