Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

TOO MANY EVENTS - STAHP T_T

LeadtLeadt
Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
edited June 10, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Dear Mabi team,
You know I love all the hard work you do for us... but PLEASE.... Running 4 events at the SAME TIME?! Especially SUPER IMPORTANT ones...STAHP IT! TT_TT
(If this is you trying to train my greedy heart that wants to participate in everything and take advantage of everything that's running.....:( sad face at you...)

Events JUST updated:
NEW - Dragon boat race (fashionogi = <3)
NEW - Sunflower event (idling fine, but now....Just sigh. It's a nice event though. Beautiful flowers)
CURRENT - Forgotten Tomb (which is LIKE TOP priority + takes up space)
CURRENT - Enchant/Upgrade boost (ALSO TOP but LIKE ....As much as I wanna run dungeons for enchants....I'M RUNNING SMS! HELLO there are only so many hours in the day & it's summer time - even if we're all quarantined!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME TT_TT!!!!
CURRENT - Sheep (is still here?!) <3 but yes..that cute giant fluff ball I would love to keep around to summon >w<

TT_TT all the way people... Can't I just live a balanced life where I'm not stuck to my computer for too many hours of the day + still a newb that's trying move up in Mabi + weather is nice so I should really get some sun, even during quarantine ???!!! OTL

Greta

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    4 is normal.
    WolfsingerKingEphySherrinajee508Darkpixie99vampryn
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Just ignore events you don't care about, many people do. The biggest problem with events in general is that many of the items are not transferable or saleable. So, you either throw them on the ground or try to stuff them somewhere until eventually you puke; kinda pointless.
    WolfsingerLeadtKalulah
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Why not just ignore the events that you have no interest in?

Sheep event: You can wait the 6 hours to get your daily limit or at the top of the hour, kill two wolves, they drop 3 snacks each. There is your 6 snacks for the day.
    Dragon boat- Another party, simple event. If there is something you want from this event, you can just end up buying it because everything will be dirt cheap.
    Enchant Success is not an event, it's a buff.
    Key event - Abit more time consuming but running if a party can be fun.
    Sunflower event - haven't did it yet but it seems quick, easy and basic.

Also it's coming into summer, this is normal for them to have alot of events. Even more so because alot of people are stuck at home still with the pandemic.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    This is where time-management & resource-management becomes a good skill to develop. May even be great bullet-point to put on a résumé :
    ・ Developed efficient use of time & resources to tackle multiple simultaneous Events in the Mabinogi MMORPG via high-coordination scheduling & executed said pre-planned errands with focused efforts so as to complete all daily & weekly requirements without sacrificing any productivity
    LeadtBellia
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I'm fine with all these events. If there is something not worth doing then I won't bother. Which is something you should consider rather than DEMANDING Nexon to stop something other people don't mind and perhaps even enjoy.

:|
  • LeadtLeadt
    edited June 4, 2020
    Wow......I did not expect some really serious replies O_O.

I appreciate your well-meaning advice and comments everyone :)!! Happy events-running-full-speed-into-summer-time on Mabi! :D

Xpt Crims
  • LeadtLeadt
    edited June 4, 2020
    Crims wrote: »
    I'm fine with all these events. If there is something not worth doing then I won't bother. Which is something you should consider rather than DEMANDING Nexon to stop something other people don't mind and perhaps even enjoy.

:|

Oh Crims, Please feel free to not respond to posts that irritate you :) You're misunderstanding too. I didn't post this on their site suggestions to 'DEMAND' a change okay? Tis just a rant with some hint of desire.

On a more detailed note, what if I think all the events are worth doing or trying out? I would really like that Mabi held their events a decent-time-period-apart so I can focus better. Atm, I don't think we play with the same mindset on Mabi. I'm here to enjoy Mabi through participating in all they have to offer + I said I was greedy right? :)

But anyway! Mabi-on!~
    GretaSherriGypsySpirit
  • LeadtLeadt
    edited June 4, 2020
    Habimaru wrote: »
    This is where time-management & resource-management becomes a good skill to develop. May even be great bullet-point to put on a résumé :
    ・ Developed efficient use of time & resources to tackle multiple simultaneous Events in the Mabinogi MMORPG via high-coordination scheduling & executed said pre-planned errands with focused efforts so as to complete all daily & weekly requirements without sacrificing any productivity

Thanks Habimaru xD This made me laugh
  • LeadtLeadt
    Helsa wrote: »
    Just ignore events you don't care about, many people do. The biggest problem with events in general is that many of the items are not transferable or saleable. So, you either throw them on the ground or try to stuff them somewhere until eventually you puke; kinda pointless.

The hoarding is real......... xDD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    No tripple posting please.
  • Shiro42Shiro42
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Nexon has you covered. They made sure the sunflower event and Dragon Boats have nothing of value as rewards, so you can safely ignore them
    DragoolfireLeadt
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 5, 2020
    It's not like these events are terribly complicated. They are simple to do and can be multitasked. Two of them afk events, dragon boat racing has crap outfits, and the treasure one is extremely profitable. It's a no brainer.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

You know they don't really care if it's not intentional spam though. :)
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    But I can see how your opening title and explanations would peeve off people.
    1)Seeing as how it is summer, people who go to school would want to play as much as they can, especially with these events.
    2)While most likely half the people who play this game are stuck in quarantine so they appreciate the distraction.
    Honestly except for the tomb event I really love that they brought the sunflower event, so easy. The dragon boat brought back Phoenix armour, how awesome is that.
    3) People are already agitated/worried/scared/mad about what's going on right now so these events are a really good distraction, you "complaining" gives them a way to vent off anger, so don't take it personally.
    Leadt
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Stop smoking crack Ken.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit

Stop smoking crack Ken.

That's actually really uncalled for.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Mabi6 wrote: »

Stop smoking crack Ken.

Its per the us-sh, I think at this point its the running gag-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 6, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Stop smoking crack Ken.

Crack kills. Get help. :scream:

@Leadt, are all of these events THAT important to you? If they are, just come up with an event plan. As I said, two of the events are timed events. The attendance book is 36 minutes of waiting. The Sunflower event is 50 minutes of waiting. Assuming you have more than a couple hours a day to play, instead of waiting you could be productive and be participating in the Dragon Boat Racing or the Forgotten Tomb events. IMO you should just skip the Dragon Boat Racing because all of the outfits you can get from that event are just OLD releases which you can easily pay for if you desire them by doing the Tomb event instead. So, grab the Blessed Empty Bottle and get grinding with friends! Problem solved.

Also it's going to get "worse" as we draw into summer time. This is the time of the year where NA does a WHOLE BUNCH of events such as the Master Plan Event. Here is last year's: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JEm There is one every year in conjunction with a bunch of other summer time events. This is just the beginning and tbh it's not realistic or healthy to participate in every single little thing during this time. So you are going to need to learn how to prioritize because we're about to get slammed with bleep ton of events real soon.

So, don't get overwhelmed, prioritize. Remember to have fun. :)

4ssddEQ.gif
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Stop smoking crack Ken.

Crack kills. Get help. :scream:

@Leadt, are all of these events THAT important to you? If they are, just come up with an event plan. As I said, two of the events are timed events. The attendance book is 36 minutes of waiting. The Sunflower event is 50 minutes of waiting. Assuming you have more than a couple hours a day to play, instead of waiting you could be productive and be participating in the Dragon Boat Racing or the Forgotten Tomb events. IMO you should just skip the Dragon Boat Racing because all of the outfits you can get from that event are just OLD releases which you can easily pay for if you desire them by doing the Tomb event instead. So, grab the Blessed Empty Bottle and get grinding with friends! Problem solved.

Also it's going to get "worse" as we draw into summer time. This is the time of the year where NA does a WHOLE BUNCH of events such as the Master Plan Event. Here is last year's: https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JEm There is one every year in conjunction with a bunch of other summer time events. This is just the beginning and tbh it's not realistic or healthy to participate in every single little thing during this time. So you are going to need to learn how to prioritize because we're about to get slammed with bleep ton of events real soon.

So, don't get overwhelmed, prioritize. Remember to have fun. :)

4ssddEQ.gif

Seriously. Saying get help and crack kills is implying that the person uses crack. It's not funny and pretty( let me use what you love to do) "bleeped up". You're not being cute or funny since, news alert, people actually die from that. Also now trying to give advice to the opener after you've targeted him/her doesn't mean anything, you were still a troll from the beginning till the end especially with that little don't triple posting please. You were really kidding yourself by trying to tell people how to post things, you of all people.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Already said but yeah, the event bombardment is just going to get worse this summer so gl lol