Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Freebies or [to take your mind off the apocalypse]

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited May 31, 2020
    Omg your art is so so pretty! Am I too late to ask for one? :O
    If not, here are some references :D tysm
    https://imgur.com/a/IyrX8dh
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    No reference from me, I just wanted to say that you have a very beautiful art style. Keep up the awesome work!
    ImaizumiSherriAlynniaКалашниковSpkrIyasenu
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited July 5, 2020
    Thank you very much to everyone comments, really.
    Marielx wrote: »
    Many freebies lately. Just remember to stay safe.
    fdxo87C.png

You, too.

ImaizumiMarielxSherriSpkrAlynniaNevineIyasenuFroglord
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    So amazing, and the background makes it look so fancy, like shes on an armory, or a noble-like room.

Thank you very much!
    Spkr
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020
    Marielx wrote: »
    So amazing, and the background makes it look so fancy, like shes on an armory, or a noble-like room.

Thank you very much!

You're welcome. Fitting for a battle maid. :)
    pyOCFbA.jpg draw me too please if you're still doing these

Thank you for being kind. I hope you like it.

ImaizumiPankoodaKatherinekatNevineSherriIyasenuAlynniaFroglord
  • KatherinekatKatherinekat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    its beautiful thanks so much
    Калашников
  • EleclaireEleclaire
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    edited June 4, 2020
    J0LymAz.png

Here's my character if she'd be of interest to you! Much appreciated. <3
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited June 4, 2020
    Amazing art!!

hope you're okay with non mabi character references, not sure if you're even still taking them, but I like to come back and see the amazing stuff you make.
    utL0hCI.png
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Thank you. Well, on 27th, Nevine was last one for awhile, so I figured that was a good place to stop/edit OP. Anything after that I can't really guarantee or post quickly, sorry.

To be honest, I didn't expect many replies.
    ImaizumiPankoodaAlynniaSherri
  • EleclaireEleclaire
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    Thank you. Well, on 27th, Nevine was last one for awhile, so I figured that was a good place to stop/edit OP. Anything after that I can't really guarantee or post quickly, sorry.

Your art is amazing! Do you have a shop and/or commissions open?
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Eleclaire wrote: »
    Your art is amazing! Do you have a shop and/or commissions open?

Thank you :^) Not currently, no.

I would have site like deviantart or something but majority of my non-mabi stuff is not TOS-friendly, so I don't feel like dancing around that. Also combination of just simply being too embarrassed to upload OC publicly.

So just doing freebie for now I guess is okay.
    ImaizumiPankoodaSherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh wow, I think your art is really pretty!
    Not only how you drew all the characters and their outfits, hairstyles, and other features, but the backgrounds and details like the poses/actions going on like the teatime during the rain, the breeze at the station, or the splashes from running on the water's surface.
    I'm repeating myself but it's really all very pretty.
    SherriКалашников
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

I can't speak for everyone but I personally don't mind waiting at all!
    Your amazing art is worth it :O
    Калашников
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020
    Ah, thank you, Iyasenu & Sherri. I did read and appreciate those earlier but did not want to bump thread without finishing something.
    Pankooda wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/dJUVHFM here's my character if they'd interest you if not that's fine. Any who! Stay safe!
    Sorry, it's been awhile.
    I'm not sure how you feel about mask being pulled down or overall personality. But, well, you know.

Stay safe, as well.
    PankoodaImaizumiHarukariSherriNevineIyasenuKatherinekatFroglord
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Ah, thank you, Iyasenu & Sherri. I did read and appreciate those earlier but did not want to bump thread without finishing something.
    https://imgur.com/dJUVHFM here's my character if they'd interest you if not that's fine. Any who! Stay safe!
    Sorry, it's been awhile.
    I'm not sure how you feel about mask being pulled down or overall personality. But, well, you know.

freebie_-_pankooda_complete2.png

Stay safe, as well.

Oooo this is really nice and yeah I'm fine with mask off. I honestly wasn't expecting anything cause freebie. i just like seeing how she comes out, and what people do with my dummy character lol. But anywho i really do like how it came out (this first time she crazy and i honestly really like cause i only ever see neutral face for her when mask off but i feel nervous ever asking anything like this when commissioning so this is nice) Thank you for the freebie! ❤
    KatherinekatFroglord
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Oooo this is really nice and yeah I'm fine with mask off. I honestly wasn't expecting anything cause freebie. i just like seeing how she comes out, and what people do with my dummy character lol. But anywho i really do like how it came out (this first time she crazy and i honestly really like cause i only ever see neutral face for her when mask off but i feel nervous ever asking anything like this when commissioning so this is nice) Thank you for the freebie! ❤

Ah, you're welcome. I'm glad you're okay with expression and everything. I took risk with it because her clothes looked sharp (claw/heels) but agile so I went for "untamed" look (<--idk the best word).

Regarding commission, I understand what you mean about being nervous, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I guess is cliché. As long as the person is okay or capable with it, I'd prefer you to have what you imagined or at least get it out there as idea to them.

Commissioning is working together, at least for me, because drawing is difficult but the other is also the one paying. And I say this not as directly, but in general. You just brought up an interesting topic.
    PankoodaImaizumi
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020
    Nevine wrote: »
    I enjoyed checking out your updates in the other thread, gorgeous art <3

And I will be tossing in a link to my references https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4YtS4oKSUSoj6ewiA_8bZpbYfq?e=H4AdzN

I have em all there as I let people I commission choose which outfit they like to draw.

It took me forever to settle on one outfit 8yATFN1.gif

But ! I finally chose Desert Warrior because I never saw that one before and inspired me to make something warm.

Ref: 9Wf1img.jpg
    HarukariImaizumiPankoodaKatherinekatNevineIyasenu
  • NevineNevine
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,110
    edited June 16, 2020
    I enjoyed checking out your updates in the other thread, gorgeous art <3

And I will be tossing in a link to my references https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av4YtS4oKSUSoj6ewiA_8bZpbYfq?e=H4AdzN

I have em all there as I let people I commission choose which outfit they like to draw.

It took me forever to settle on one outfit 8yATFN1.gif

But ! I finally chose Desert Warrior because I never saw that one before and inspired me to make something warm.

freebie_-_nevine_complete_2.png
    Ref: 9Wf1img.jpg

This was a wonderful surprise to find when I got home <3

Love the way you portrayed my character with such a mischievous look and so much detail. Thank you :'D

I also agree with the others I've seen posting, if you ever reopen your shop I would defiantly be interested in a spot ... though that would mean you'll have to sort through all the outfits to choose one again *lol*
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited June 17, 2020
    Sorry for bump again but always reply.
    This was a wonderful surprise to find when I got home <3

Love the way you portrayed my character with such a mischievous look and so much detail. Thank you :'D

I also agree with the others I've seen posting, if you ever reopen your shop I would defiantly be interested in a spot ... though that would mean you'll have to sort through all the outfits to choose one again *lol*

Hehe, you're welcome. Ah, indecisiveness is my worst trait lol. I always can recognize your char. & her blue theme in game but didn't realize such extent of collection.

But yeah, thank you to everyone again. I know that's said a lot, but art sections and community really nice and I love lurking what people post in discord.
    Imaizumi