Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please merge Alexina and Nao Mk V

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Feedback and Suggestions
The last time anything was mentioned, about this, was more than 30 days ago. So, I'm creating a new thread, as per site policy, because we wouldn't want the powers that be to think that this issue has gone away now would we.

Please merge Alexina and Nao.

Helsa0151 of Alexina
NegumikoTwelie

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 6, 2020
    People necro-bumping threads left and right and nothing is being done. I think you should stop doing this whatever you are doing here, you are picking on gaps of these forum rules while breaking other ones and it's really looking bad on you.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Greta wrote: »
    People necro-bumping threads left and right and nothing is being done. I think you should stop doing this whatever you are doing here, you are picking on gaps of these forum rules while breaking other ones and it's really looking bad on you.

I'm literally not breaking the rules, and I think I can live with myself.
    GypsySpirit
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    The game did get kinda stale so it would be nice for another merge.
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    edited June 20, 2020
    Greta wrote: »

I completely agree with this. It's obvious Nexon either doesn't want to or doesn't care. Seriously, the horse is dead.
    The game did get kinda stale so it would be nice for another merge.

A merge isn't going to change that. You think a server merge is going to solve the game being stale? That's like saying someone can fix a broken pipe with a grenade. I wish it could fix the game, but it won't fix anything.