Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! 6/11/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited June 8, 2020 in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! This week we're only saying goodbye to the Cotton Candy Sheep Event! So keep feeding your sheep until the wind up massive and don't forget to open your Baa-baa boxes! Hope this lessens the strain of too many events going on, even if just a little.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JJE/update-cotton-candy-sheep-event

That's all for now! Happy Gaming, everyone!

ec283ca09c10f9c4a5538ef07b01356a175fcfe4.png
CrimsọnIyasenuGypsySpiritКалашниковCMKyriosWolfsingernajee508

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I hope we get the Master Plan Event soon. Gotta catch up on my dans.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The week extension for the Sheep event was appreciated.
    I chose to get the biggest of the cottonballs.
    It's cute, and it's still shearable for wool, but wow I was surprised at just how bad of a combat pet it was.
    e305f9e54e.png (Look at that 1~1 damage range, lmao!)
    I'm sure that a Cotton Candy Sheep at level 1 with no divine link hits about as hard as throwing cotton candy does in real life.
    It's weaker than a normal sheep pet, funnily, so it really matches it being basically just a sheep made of cotton candy.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I'm going to miss this event, cotton candy sheep left and right was awesome.
    Wolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Made a lot of profit from this event and earned cute pet in process. Godspeed, my friend.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 9, 2020
    I like how this event got a lot of hate on the other thread and this one is like from other dimension.
    Wolfsinger
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Good luck to all those last minute event grabbers!
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    With the event ending, how big and chunky did you guys get your sheep?

JpKA51o.jpg
    GypsySpiritWolfsinger
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    930cm