Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What %%% (Percentage) of the Time Do YOU Go AFK ?

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in General Chat
Title
Калашников
  1. Somewhere Between/Around...28 votes
    1. 0% (Always Active When On-Line/Logged In)
       4% (1 vote)
    2. 1-10%
       14% (4 votes)
    3. 11-20%
       7% (2 votes)
    4. 21-30%
       11% (3 votes)
    5. 31-40%
       4% (1 vote)
    6. 41-59%
       0% (0 votes)
    7. 50%
       14% (4 votes)
    8. 51-60%
       0% (0 votes)
    9. 61-70%
       0% (0 votes)
    10. 71-80%
       7% (2 votes)
    11. 81-90%
       0% (0 votes)
    12. 91-99%
       25% (7 votes)
    13. 100%
       0% (0 votes)
    14. 0% (I Don't Even Log On; I Only Exist On These Forums =O)
       14% (4 votes)

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    most of the time I afk is when I have a personal shop open. during afk events I drift around the house a little but always check back in every 10 minutes or so but sometimes playing music with random groups of people is fun depending on the how many active players are around. I always check the main site and forums between 4 to 8 times a day, it is helpful to know if notices suddenly appear unexpectedly and to keep a eye on what is going on in the mabi community. sometimes the cat is a active hunter and sometimes the cat is lazy and takes a catnap but regardless of the situation they are almost always very aware of their surroundings keeping a eye on things. that is how I play mabi, like a cat.
    Калашников
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited June 12, 2020
    I do not have the heart for mabinogi and haven't for a whole lot of years. I don't like to stick around. When I log in, it's almost exclusively to blow off steam in a dungeon, and then immediately log out.
    Or if not that, then to hang out with whoever is currently online at the time

another game has my AFK time instead
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Over nine thousand precent.

"Mabinogi: Your Fantasy AFK Simulator"
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Since I have two computers, allowing me to log into both servers simultaneously, and since I am not able to be in two places at the same time like this guy:

one of them will be idle, so I am almost always AFK (except when I joust on both computers at the same time). That's a somewhat nebulous description so let's just say that it's more than 0%.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Helsa wrote: »
    Since I have two computers, allowing me to log into both servers simultaneously, and since I am not able to be in two places at the same time like this guy:

one of them will be idle, so I am almost always AFK (except when I joust on both computers at the same time). That's a somewhat nebulous description so let's just say that it's more than 0%.

Can i ask you why you are so... captivated by this Jousting?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I think 50/50 is the best way to describe it. It depends what I'm doing, and what I have to do irl, particularly during the college semesters. I'll be afking a lot more then, but other times I'm a lot more active, running dailies and doing some of the usual grind. So it really just depends.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Since I work and do volunteer work I'd have to say only an hour just for the events. Otherwise I help other people on house projects and read books. When having lunch with my co workers we have a little laugh at what people say on the forums
    КалашниковWolfsinger
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    I just moved to working on my elf so I have a lot to do ! Only time I afk is emergency, exercising, or general 15-30min breaks (because that's important).

Although, I do pretend afk to people watch in-game. Aesthetics are my interest, so I like checking out afker's overall designs of their characters face & clothes. Even if you're completely newbie or pro, chances are, I'm moving camera around to get a good look at you.
    GypsySpirit
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Depends, usually I'm playing the game but sometimes I gotta use the restroom, eat, etc.
    Other times I'm just semi-afk watching youtube or anime lol
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Does moving from one afk spot to another afk spot count as afk or activity?
    Wolfsingercourtneyy
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    I just moved to working on my elf so I have a lot to do ! Only time I afk is emergency, exercising, or general 15-30min breaks (because that's important).

Although, I do pretend afk to people watch in-game. Aesthetics are my interest, so I like checking out afker's overall designs of their characters face & clothes. Even if you're completely newbie or pro, chances are, I'm moving camera around to get a good look at you.

Omg I also do the second part XD
    Калашников
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Good thing i decided to extend my HS and pretty it up so i could afk there safely lol.
    Wolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »

Good thing i decided to extend my HS and pretty it up so i could afk there safely lol.

Safe from stalkers :p
  • КалашниковКалашников

CyeOMj2.gif

What's the point of being antisocial in MMO

afkers should be on display, they work hard for their look. now invite me to your hs
    GypsySpiritHabimaruNegumikocourtneyy
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit

Or you go on your account and hang out around shadow missions. You know, like you usually do.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    edited June 13, 2020
    Wolfsinger wrote: »

Safe from stalkers :p

Oh no, stalkers are defined as looking at other characters and seeing how other people create their characters!?!?!?Oh no! There must be stalkers everywhere!!! Pfft
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Oh no, stalkers are defined as looking at other characters and seeing how other people create their characters!?!?!?Oh no! There must be stalkers everywhere!!! Pfft

Lol, it's okay, we're all just being silly.

I think this place has enough sarcasm to last through next winter.
    Wolfsinger
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit

Lol, it's okay, we're all just being silly.

I think this place has enough sarcasm to last through next winter.

Ah okay okay.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765

CyeOMj2.gif

What's the point of being antisocial in MMO

afkers should be on display, they work hard for their look. now invite me to your hs

I almost never afk in my homestead even though I love to decorate it. not sure why but I rarely spend time there at all. most of the time I afk in public locations like a street cat that is pretty to look at but doesn't often get to close to people. it can be a lot of fun listening to players chat when they think you are afk. when I do want to afk alone I use my warp imp to go to Tir Na Nog and hide out where Ferghus's shop would be cause almost nobody ever goes there even when they do need to go to Tir Na Nog for something.
    КалашниковGypsySpiritcourtneyy
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »

Can i ask you why you are so... captivated by this Jousting?

That's not jousting, that's the twilight zone!