Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pan Attendance Book Event! 5/28-6/18

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Pan Attendance Book Event
Event Dates: Thursday, May 28th, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 18th, Before Maintenance

Event Details
Log in to Mabinogi with a character above Level 30 and speak with Caravan Joe by the Dunbarton Statue to claim an Erinn Attendance Book. This book will be used to record your attendance during the event.
Every day spend at least 36 minutes logged in to Mabinogi on that character, and you'll earn a stamp.
Earn enough stamps to claim prizes! You'll have 21 days to claim 15 stamps for the top prize, so don't forget to log in when you can.
The event resets daily at 7:00 AM PDT.

Event Prizes:
Day 1: Perfect Free Repair Kit (Expires: 15 days) (Allowable Trades: 1)
Day 2: Rusty Hammer of Proficiency (Expires: 15 days) (Allowable Trades: 1)
Day 3: *New* Pan Speech Bubble Sticker (7 days)Mabinogi Pan Speech Bubble Sticker
Day 4: Golden Experience Fruit (300%) x5 (Expires: 15 days) (Allowable Trades: 1)
Day 5: *New* Kotatsu With PanMabinogi Kotatsu With Pan
Day 6: Direct Dye Ampoule (Expires: 15 days)
Day 7: *New* Pan Speech Bubble Sticker (30 days)Mabinogi Pan Speech Bubble Sticker
Day 8: Baltane Elite Mission Pass Selection Box (Expires: 15 days) (Allowable Trades: 1)
Day 9: AP Potion (Event) (Expires: 15 days) (Not Tradeable)
Day 10: *New* Rainbow Cheetah Pet Selection Box
You can select one of the following:
Cheetah WhistleMabinogi Cheetah Whistle
Pink Cheetah WhistleMabinogi Pink Cheetah Whistle
*New* Charcoal Cheetah WhistleMabinogi Charcoal Cheetah Whistle
*New* Blue Cheetah WhistleMabinogi Blue Cheetah Whistle
*New* Green Cheetah WhistleMabinogi Green Cheetah Whistle
*New* Violet Cheetah WhistleMabinogi Violet Cheetah Whistle
*New* White Cheetah WhistleMabinogi White Cheetah Whistle
Day 11: Enchant Protection Potion (Expires: 15 days) (Allowable Trades: 1)
Day 12: Protective Red Upgrade Stone (Expires: 15 days) (Allowable Trades: 1)
Day 13: *New* Forgotten Tomb Key Exchange Ticket (Event) (Expires: 30 days)
The Forgotten Tomb Key Exchange Ticket (Event) can be used to unlock the Treasure Chests in the Forgotten Tomb Dungeon.
Day 14: Pet Adoption Medal (Allowable Trades: 1)
Day 15: *New* Giant Pan DollMabinogi Giant Pan Doll
CMKyriosGypsySpiritWolfsinger

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Pan can't attend because they were banned last year. Ba doom chhhhhhhh.
  • ReiAimeReiAime
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    How long do we have before maintenance on the 18th? I reaaallly want that cheetah whistle but I missed a day, meaning the day I can get the whistle will be on the 18. Would the game even count my attendance if I try before maintenance?

I keep hoping that they would keep the event running until the end of the day. Instead of at 7am pdt.
  • ReiAimeReiAime
    How long do we have before maintenance on the 18th? I reaaallly want that cheetah whistle but I missed a day, meaning the day I can get the whistle will be on the 18. Would the game even count my attendance if I try before maintenance?

I keep hoping that they would keep the event running until the end of the day. Instead of at 7 am pst.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    ReiAime wrote: »

I keep hoping that they would keep the event running until the end of the day. Instead of at 7 am pst.

ummm, ima have to say little less than three days.....3 days 11 hours... and idc minutes
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    For those who have logged on everyday and have gotten a 2nd book should get up to a second dye amp.
    Including today, there are 3 days until it ends with the 6 hrs before maint as the extra time for stragglers.
    ReiAime
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I hope at least most people get their Pan dolls because everyone running around with it is just so adorable.
    ReiAime
  • ReiAimeReiAime
    For those who have logged on everyday and have gotten a 2nd book should get up to a second dye amp.
    Including today, there are 3 days until it ends with the 6 hrs before maint as the extra time for stragglers.

Thanks! 6 hrs should hopefully be enough if I can make sure I'm free to log in.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Helsa wrote: »
    Pan can't attend because they were banned last year. Ba doom chhhhhhhh.

Smhlol. :trollface:
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    edited June 17, 2020
    I hope at least most people get their Pan dolls because everyone running around with it is just so adorable.

sheap.png

mine just kinda looks like its annoyed with me :/
    GypsySpiritIyasenuWolfsinger