Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Geas Devastation Chestplate shoulder question

RobitxRobitx
Mabinogi Rep: 720
edited June 12, 2020 in General Chat
So I manage to get a free GDC (F) and boots and figured I'd keep it for my giant alt. Only reason why is because I saw another giant wearing it but he didn't have the shoulder plate like most of the outfits do, so I assume it was a giant thing (how giants would need the gloves etc) and it looked pretty nifty! Only problem is, it didn't work. It has the shoulder plate without the gloves needed and I was sadden by the fact, because it looked better without. So my questions here are, was it a visual glitch? Maybe it has something to do with gender differences because the giant I saw without the shoulder was male? How did they pull it off?

Update: It was a visual glitch, I just walked back into dunby and saw somebody rocking the shoulderless plate only for it to load all of it back after a couple of seconds... DARN! ah well might as well sell it :/

Comments

• КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Another mystery solved by yours truly.
  • RobitxRobitx
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    edited June 13, 2020
    Okay but even though it may be a visual glitch, this looks a lot better right? Btw that's not me in the photo, just some random dude I found with the shoulderless thing...
    8c9bgT3.png
    740h2oM.png
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Yeah, I see what you mean. More robe-like and less asymmetrical armor.

New money idea: make 2 versions
    Wolfsinger