Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

My Maid Turned Gold-Digger...

HabimaruHabimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
in General Chat
So my Maid had some sort of unreasonable massive gold-digger request when I offered to do her a favour...
RUlIsAR.png

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    That's gem digging.
    HabimaruWolfsingerCrimsọnRadiant DawnSherri
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Wait - they eat those, too?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Ha, they can even ask for 20 Diamonds.

Fat chance getting me to hand over that stuff for just 2 Disposition.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerRadiant DawnHabimaruLeinei
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    sounds fun and interesting

too bad I don't have a maid
  • LunamorieLunamorie
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Thats not really that bad thats the basic river gem for day.Iv even got lazy from them not selling well and just made a line of them in dub droped around 30 or so of them + a ton of the star gems.I could have probly sold for very cheap by was more thin worth to watch people pick them all up in a rush people love free gems lol
  • MisterMagicMisterMagic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    The most my partner asks for is 3K ducats so she can buy cookies. Or the lives of like 15 bandits.
    WolfsingerSherriKensamaofmari
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    The most my partner asks for is 3K ducats so she can buy cookies. Or the lives of like 15 bandits.

....so THAT'S why she shouts "I'M HUNGRY FOR LIFE!....AND COOKIES!" man the commerce partner is a savage. She's probably some type of youth stealing banshee in disguise. That explains her knowledge of Thunder skill
  • VenescenceVenescence
    Mabinogi Rep: 835
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Ha, they can even ask for 20 Diamonds.

Fat chance getting me to hand over that stuff for just 2 Disposition.

There a french idioms about women that relate to that : "une croqueuse de diamant", litteraly a diamond muncher. This is the equivalant of "gold-digger" ^^
    КалашниковIyasenuHabimaru
    Arjune wrote: »

....so THAT'S why she shouts "I'M HUNGRY FOR LIFE!....AND COOKIES!" man the commerce partner is a savage. She's probably some type of youth stealing banshee in disguise. That explains her knowledge of Thunder skill

Commerce partner confirmed is cookie monster in disguise.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    This one is from my Butler...
    AIrvwCX.png
    ...I think he must be having an Affair with my Maid and has now some-how become influenced by her to ask for similar favours...
    (Disclaimer : The above line is not meant/intended to be taken seriously but solely as a witty joking comment)
    IyasenuWolfsinger
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Habimaru wrote: »
    This one is from my Butler...
    AIrvwCX.png
    ...I think he must be having an Affair with my Maid and has now some-how become influenced by her to ask for similar favours...
    (Disclaimer : The above line is not meant/intended to be taken seriously but solely as a witty joking comment)

That or he's trying to pay off some underhanded favors ;P
    Its not like we know what they're doing when they're not summoned-
    Habimaru
    Player: Remember all those gems I gave you? What did you do with them.
    Maid/Partner: Trade them for cookies.
    (A mountain of cookies appears via Japari tractor)