Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events/Sales Heads-Up! 6/18/20

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! This week we're saying farewell to several events and sales, so make sure you get your last minute runs and purchases in!

First off, the Forgotten Tomb Dungeon Event and the event's corresponding sales are ending, so get your last runs in before the event ends and you have a bunch of keys left over!

Forgotten Tomb Event: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JJS/update-forgotten-tomb-dungeon-event
FTE Sales: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JJT/forgotten-tomb-dungeon-sale

The Enchant Helper and Special Upgrade Buff Events are also ending, so if you wanted to work on improving your equipment, make sure you do so before Thursday!

Enchant Helper/Special Upgrade Buff: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JJR/the-enchant-helper-returns

Finally, the simplest of our events going on is, the Pan's Attendance Book Event will be ending as well. Please make sure to get your last stamps in before Thursday's maintenance.

Pan's Attendance Book: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/2/00JJQ/pan-attendance-book-event

Also, at 1pm PDT today (Tuesday) is the livestream for the new My Little Pet update! With the livesteam, I'm assuming we'll be seeing this update Thursday, so don't be surprised if the maintenance takes a bit longer than typical! That's all for now! Happy Gaming, everyone!

tenor.gif?itemid=16486866
Wolfsinger

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    That turtle is so stupid cute XD
  • LeineiLeinei
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    That turtle is so stupid cute XD

It's from the series Bofuri.
    Wolfsinger
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Part one of Pets is this Thursday... I'm excited :)
    LeineiWolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I hope they put some pets on sale. I guess I need to buy a few cats and regret deleting the event cats. SIGH...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 17, 2020
    Crims wrote: »
    I hope they put some pets on sale. I guess I need to buy a few cats and regret deleting the event cats. SIGH...

Why did you? Reached pet limit?
  • LeineiLeinei

What's so special about the cats? I missed the stream yesterday. =(
  • GretaGreta
    Leinei wrote: »

There's a cat tower rest spot for cat type pets. It looks so cute, cats playing and resting together! <3
    Wolfsinger
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »

There's a cat tower rest spot for cat type pets. It looks so cute, cats playing and resting together! <3

@Leinei
    Specifically cat pets that are Small/Terrestrial/Cat type pets.
    So cats like the Doki Doki Island cats, but not cats like Catsidhe (because it's Medium/Flying) or Ceraunus (because it's Large).
    Outside of Doki Doki Island, there probably weren't many reasons to get that type of pet, considering all of the bigger and better pets, so hopefully either an event pops up to give out some small cats, or they put the already existing kitties on sale, since they really aren't worth getting at their normal price and people who don't have them would probably want them if only to see them on the Cat Tower.
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 17, 2020
    Just realized i only have 3 cats. 2 of them were from Doki Doki and other one i think was from Valentine's Day Event in which you had to smack ingredients in Kitchen Dungeon, so i got a box which gave a random cat or dog.
    Wolfsinger
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    I have 5 cats and probably going to get a few more. probably just going to put cat towers everywhere and maybe one pet cushion. if any dark knights are thinking about shopping for cats the Siamese cat can transform and wear dark knight armor when you transform.
  • GretaGreta
    But can you place multiple same kind rest spots?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

Nope, only one of each.
    They place/upgrade in a manner similar to homestead houses.
  • GretaGreta
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Nope, only one of each.
    They place/upgrade in a manner similar to homestead houses.

Yeah, i saw that during stream. That's why i got pretty confused when Negumiko said that.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 17, 2020

Why did you? Reached pet limit?

No I considered them junk pets and thus deleted them.
    Negumiko wrote: »
    I have 5 cats and probably going to get a few more. probably just going to put cat towers everywhere and maybe one pet cushion. if any dark knights are thinking about shopping for cats the Siamese cat can transform and wear dark knight armor when you transform.

I think you can only have 1 of each pet furniture.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 17, 2020
    Oops double post, deleted.