Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Get It Beauty Box

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited June 20, 2020 in Content from Other Regions
Boy do we have some new beauty options coming up from KR!
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/event/2020/0618_beauty/index.asp
Eyes will now have special effects! Check them out in the link above.
.61810836.jpg
61810836.jpg
http://mabinogi.vod.nexoncdn.co.kr/mp4/20200618_beauty_hu8d9k/1.mp4
617203820.png
Helsa

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 20, 2020
    Still no blinking eyes? Ok. What's the point of these beauty gachas, i miss Pon being more useful.
    GypsySpiritSherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 20, 2020
    Greta wrote: »
    Still no blinking eyes? Ok. What's the point of these beauty gachas, i miss Pon being more useful.

Blinking costs too much. :D

What we really need is a whole bunch of enfluencers. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Kyrios you feeling your temp position yet? I could feel it in your recent stream. My sincerest condolences to you and our advocates.
    Helsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Yay another beauty gacha, can't wait for that to become useless and have yet another gacha replace that 😬
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Not many "manly" hairs and clothes for guys in upcoming content. I mean, I guess the game has been going a more S.Korea Pop direction for a while.

Sigh. I wish I were a girl.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 22, 2020
    Not many "manly" hairs and clothes for guys in upcoming content. I mean, I guess the game has been going a more S.Korea Pop direction for a while.

Well guess what? You can be whatever you want! Wish you were a girl? You are now a girl. Congratulations!
    Helsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    edited June 23, 2020

Oh yeah..... That's a big "well what do you know" moments because that is so true 😮
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Crims wrote: »
    Well guess what? You can be whatever you want! Wish you were a girl? You are now a girl. Congratulations!

Oh my gosh, thank you. (○°v°)♡

Jk, I just mean it's not worth ditching (M) reforge/es clothes for cosmetics. But those «Irish Twintails» look fresh.
    GypsySpirit
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    More beauty coupons.. y-yay..
    GretaCrimsọn
  • CrisdaCrisda
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    Although I dislike the beauty coupon system as a whole I'm grateful the Llywelyn hair is finally being released. My model alt will be complete.
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    It's sad that KR's had a bunch of Get It Beauty Box releases even before this so players could switch up their looks without paying 60m for a hair coupon.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Crisda wrote: »
    Although I dislike the beauty coupon system as a whole I'm grateful the Llywelyn hair is finally being released. My model alt will be complete.

I wish females could have that hairstyle. :(
    SherriHelsa
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Nemesis wrote: »
    It's sad that KR's had a bunch of Get It Beauty Box releases even before this so players could switch up their looks without paying 60m for a hair coupon.

My goodness that is so true it hurts.