Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fanart and stuff

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 13, 2020
    Crims wrote: »
    20160911044404-700x466.jpg

Looks like an over paint job, definitely some color picking with the eyedropper tool. https://kaz.365info.kz/golovkin-brukty-byt-shytyn-shy-ardy-foto-video-225174
    Not a bad job though for using that photo as a reference. :)

Yeah, I already mention it's from that photo. It's not that hard to try to match when you have digital color wheel and the photo on right side of screen.

You make it sound scandalous, but it's another throwaway photocopy. I know you're just being spiteful. (by the way, you can just download both img to overlay / color pick yourself. ref I had saved: https://i.imgur.com/S8BXPuf.jpg)

Why are you assuming it's scandalous? A lot of people take real life images and turn them into art.

Can I please commission you? I can paypal you.
  • КалашниковКалашников
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    edited May 13, 2020
    Why are you assuming it's scandalous? A lot of people take real life images and turn them into art.

Because you say "looks like over paint job" and using word "definitely", it's accusatory language (especially given our past interactions).

You know I don't like or trust you, so no
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 14, 2020

Because you say "looks like over paint job" and using word "definitely", it's accusatory language (especially given our past interactions).

You know I don't like or trust you, so no

Oh ok. Understandable. :)
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020
    Yup, sorry about that, Crims. Trying to be consistent here.
    ----
    Anyway, not really much, but posting a quick sketch (I didn't scrap) in-between other stuff. Pose, I don't know, it was to do something without worry of perfectionism. Could always use concept later.

From this screenshot of random afker:
    ImaizumiNevine
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020
    Removed - image
    Imaizumi
  • КалашниковКалашников
    edited July 5, 2020
    Removed - image
    Nevine