Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Pet Paradise Homestead Design Contest

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited June 18, 2020 in Contests and Events
Greetings Milletians! To celebrate the beginning of the pet updates this summer we'd like to invite creative Homestead designers to make their dream pet paradise! Pets should be beloved and appreciated more so we want to see you create a lovely haven for them to relax in between going off to missions to bring you treasures.

Contest deadline: July 2nd @ 11:59:59 PM PDT

Contest details: For this contest, the theme is pet paradise. Your Homestead should reflect a wonderful place for pets to rest their tired paws!

You may use any Homestead prop to help facilitate your design or theme! Please note that it's pet paradise themed, and not necessarily summer themed! Please submit 5 screenshots of your Homestead, no more no less. Screenshots should be un-edited and have no UI text visible on them. Your Homestead does not need to stay in this design after submitting the screenshots.

Judging: Submissions will be scored based on the following criteria:
• 60% Homestead Layout Design
• 40% Represents Pet Paradise/Resort theme

Prizes:
- 5 grand prize winners will receive 25 of an upcoming cash shop box + 1x Pet Essential Oil.
- 20 runner-ups will receive 15 of the same box as grand prize.

Please submit your Homestead screenshots along with your in-game name and server in this thread!

Full rules found here: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23196
CrimsọnLaticijaSleepyfox[Deleted User]Royalvirus

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 21, 2020
    Well I know I don't have everything arranged the way I want it at this time, but I noticed this contest has been a bit neglected. So here are some carefully angled screenshots of my homestead for you, lol. :D

6MI0DbA.png
    sLe3oZV.png
    yw2Qef5.png
    63XPYom.png
    DXDeH9M.png

Don't worry, I know I probably can't win. Just wanted to contribute and possibly offer a little inspiration. :)

Crimson of Nao
    LaticijaCMKyriosFionaMoonlightAnnalyricYumikotoSleepyfoxFayeKaiba
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 22, 2020
    I'd like to welcome everyone to my homestead, where pets, humans, elves, and giants can all relax take a break, and enjoy some of our luxurious foods.
    lmqRhh0.jpg

To start things out feel free to enjoy dinner with your pet, we offer all the pets foods and even have some essential oils to increase your pets happiness.

PJO5G60.jpg

After eating you can play hide and seek in the forest. Where is the dog hiding here? I can't seem to find him!

qgvIhl4.jpg

There is a lovely greenhouse where you can even observe your pets as they go out and relax during there day. Here you can see the majestic dragon basking in the sun.

W5Ri0Ot.jpg

When you get tired and your day, cuddle with your buddies and enjoy their warm fur.

mbrtpNj.jpg

Alchemy - Nao
    CMKyriosLaticijaGypsySpiritAnnalyricSleepyfoxFayeKaiba
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    I so do love homestead stuff. When do we get dyable lights tho, those yellow ones are still a bit annoying
    Choosing the five perfect shots took a bit hah

-- Soll from Nao server
    Anyone is welcome to take a look, my homestead is always open!

mabinogi_2020_06_22_018.png
    mabinogi_2020_06_22_001.png
    mabinogi_2020_06_22_002.png
    mabinogi_2020_06_22_004.png
    mabinogi_2020_06_22_008.png
    CMKyriosLaticijaGypsySpiritCrimsọnFionaMoonlightAnnalyricSleepyfoxroastedpigredmiragesFayeKaibaand 1 other.
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Oooh, I love the choice to do all the shots at night. It came out really nice.
    Soll
  • OsayidanOsayidan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    JShwLHe.jpg
    LF8CsuW.jpg
    imjRTTO.jpg
    i1nflC7.jpg
    cSAilhQ.jpg

IGN: Chise
    Server: Nao
    CMKyriosLaticijaGypsySpiritAnnalyricSleepyfoxlepenguinFayeKaiba
  • LaticijaLaticija
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,185
    edited July 2, 2020
    aaa each one is so unique, amazing designs so far <3
    I'd love to share mine as well, here's a quick look:

mabinogi_2020_06_23_003.png

Upon entering, you'll be greeted by my little assistant, Feztea, seated on a comfy cushion.

mabinogi_2020_07_03_002.png

Layout is pretty simple. The main part of the homestead is star shaped, with little parks and stables branching off the center piece. Each section has plenty of seating for comfort. Although the idea for this project wasn't focused around pets, both pets and players can enjoy the tranquility, so bring all you like!

mabinogi_2020_06_23_004.png

mabinogi_2020_06_23_011.png

Moving behind the stables, there are three sections in the corners for gathering and crafts, and another one with a discreet park for fishing and pets.

mabinogi_2020_06_23_001.png

Sometimes, this little haven gets mistaken for heaven, attracting spirits... don't get spooked, they're just admiring the flowers!
    Feel free to visit at any time!

IGN: Laticija
    CMKyriosFionaMoonlightIyasenuCrimsọnAnnalyricroastedpigSleepyfoxredmirageslepenguinFayeKaiba
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh well my homestead's mostly gathering nodes and crafting tools, but hey, time to join in anyways.

92ba4a332a.png
    I'm sure Tia enjoys getting to share the cushion with a Sprite that doesn't actually take up any of the cushion's space.

b38aefffe7.png
    Hopefully Artificial Turf is fireproof...

9095eddb93.png
    If I had a Barnyard, I'd almost have a ranch going on at this rate.

3443543507.png
    And I think there's a line forming for who gets to relax in the Cat Tower next.

00456c4091.png
    :heart: :heart: :heart: ... Egg

(Mostly) not pictured are the fields of herbs and mushroom logs.
    It's neat to see homesteads that are pretty, instead of just being filled with fields of things to gather from.

IGN: Teraschione
    AnnalyricCMKyriosLaticijaFayeKaibamysterysoda
  • alfredfjalfredfj
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,050
    edited June 24, 2020
    my home stead is a fairy tale resort spring japaness theme for pets i showed five pictures that are part of my homestead unedited as requested i hope one of them is picked as insperation. Server: NAO In Game Name: alfredfj

50041061136_c4c0def69f_o.png

50041061936_3ac7b0b0a2_o.png

50041060326_b1a5bea683_o.png

50041322427_a24985d104_o.png

50041059201_84e9fc1ff1_o.png
    IyasenuLaticijaFayeKaibamysterysoda
  • SleepyfoxSleepyfox
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    edited July 2, 2020
    Welcome to Carbuncle's Spa & Sanctuary! Here at Carbuncle's, we pride ourselves in the happiness of all of our patrons, be it Milletian or furry companion!
    mabinogi-2020-07-03-003.png

Big or small, sheep or dragon, pets can rest and play in safety and comfort, and the animals from the local farm love to come and play every day!
    mabinogi-2020-06-25-004.png
    mabinogi-2020-07-02-001.png
    mabinogi-2020-07-02-003.png

Want in on the fun and relaxation? Come enjoy our spa and cuddle with a fluffy friend today!
    mabinogi-2020-07-03-002.png

IGN: Carbuncle
    CMKyriosIyasenuLaticijaredmiragesFayeKaiba
  • redmiragesredmirages
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    Welcome to My Halloween Homestead Boardgame
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ppp4.png
    Sneaky little homestead cat~
    ppp3.png
    The Blood Moon Rises
    ppp5.png
    your charriot awaits
    ppp2.png
    A halloween themed boardgame where the pieces are my pets
    ppp1.png
    Haunted Hay ride anyone?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Halloween Homestead Boardgame
    Ign: Red
    Just wanna share a homestead that could very well be haunted~
    LaticijaCMKyriosSleepyfoxSollmysterysodaIcathian
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 26, 2020
    Poor mans homestead entry

NMJdYGk.jpg
    bycuQ7Q.jpg
    4RknAUM.jpg
    0azGzh5.jpg
    joq2LHi.jpg

Sensei of Nao
    CMKyriosLaticijaIyasenuroastedpigSleepyfoxSollFayeKaiba
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited July 2, 2020
    Those 'steads are looking good, everyone! ^^

Celepaleis Homestead:
    TIb4H0Y.jpg
    The layout of this stead was made with efficiency in mind; west wing is for production, east wing for recreation, and the pets have their own menagerie up front where they could get their r&r.

Though, of course, they like to roam around. The Ceras kinda turned this crop field into a pen...there's probably catnip involved...
    1Pcu6bZ.jpg

44scR2h.jpg
    The bones like to soak in the hotsprings.

And the bears seem to prefer hanging out in the cherry forest's courtyard.
    qrhH7nM.jpg

Fbghmtv.jpg
    The stead is not really paradise like, but more of a home to return to. Then again, I guess every home is our very own slice of paradise :)

Visit us any time ^^
    IGN: Valheima

IyasenuCMKyriosLaticijaFayeKaiba
  • FionaMoonlightFionaMoonlight
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    edited June 26, 2020
    Hello everyone! Welcome to my lovely homestead~ It's a good place to hang out with friends, specially with pets!

Enjoy the pretty cherry blossoms while running around with some pets~
    f7fYapm.jpg

Or simply sit down and relax with the cats. Nope, we're totally not lazy! Not at all!
    ScoCr6d.jpg

Do you remember the new sheep friend that we met last time? She enjoys hanging out with these cherry blossoms too!
    Sometimes, I just can't help but sleep with this massive fluffy friend! I'll try not to drown in her fluffiness!
    tkaYW6j.jpg

Just beside the bridge rests my small buddies~
    I love staying here too because it's comfortable and you could watch the fish swim in the water--
    No! You naughty polar bear! How many times do I have to tell you not to catch those poor fishes! T-T
    Just stay there, yup. That distance is good =w=
    0umfc4G.jpg

And the final place! This is where I mainly arrange the pet expeditions~
    The nearby rest areas are also there for the returned pets who are exhausted.
    wecuNsL.jpg

Hope everyone had fun with my little tour~! :D
    IGN: Pionya
    Server: Alexina
    CMKyriosLaticijaFayeKaibamysterysoda
  • Deer5000Deer5000
    Mabinogi Rep: 340
    IGN: KHarlequin
    Server: Alexina
    I tried to follow all the contest rules and make all the windows disappear. But my printscreen button does not work on my computer. I can't take the screenshot without the windows open. I hope this can still be counted.
    k4v59gM.png
    ekH1aWA.png
    ADIinlk.png
    eLMlJxC.png
    rXVsogg.png
    CMKyriosLaticijaFayeKaibamysterysoda
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    The purrrrfect pet paradise homestead is having little corners for each of the different species!

In corner one, we have the pets who just came back from their expeditions, resting peacefully at the board, ready to turn in and give the goodies they collected to their Master!
    59LYnpj.png

Next we have the army of dolls, or what the wolves and other pups call "chew toys!"
    RGahUUg.png

Can't forget the peaceful nature corner, where all the pets can come to rest their furry paws and listen to the enchanting tunes of the local bard ~
    0RqqSBR.png

Cats needs their own corner, too! So they took over the tree house in the bed of sunflowers, purrfect for those long summer days where they can just bask in the sunlight!
    oglmpHi.png

And lastly, at the end of the day once the sun starts setting, the pets need a place to relax and perhaps go on a cute date! These alpacas found just that spot, right under the cherry blossoms <3
    q5I7HnX.png

IGN: Meyki

All your guys' entries look so wonderful! Everybody's homesteads are so pretty! <3 <3
    CMKyriosLaticijaFionaMoonlightFayeKaiba
  • 6f09096f0909
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    edited June 29, 2020
    The new pet houses makes chilling in my homestead feel a lot less lonely.
    I like feeling like I'm resting along with my pets.
    5003680ef30edaa9f924c5b845c397d7.jpg

I may have abducted a far darrig to help around my homestead, but we don't tell Manannan...
    fac04ffc060889749b3e580764ccfdef.jpg

I JUST WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY...
    7437c109d480901d571f9e35f9a48577.jpg

I mostly like how my homestead looks when the sun is setting. It's relaxing.
    905cfde11ae9273347867ba790b235ad.jpg

And at night the faeries and sprites like to come out and play.
    935c5c00f5f0644db51792e38927fac0.jpg

IGN: Dlanoir
    lepenguinLaticijaFionaMoonlightFayeKaibaCMKyrios
  • lepenguinlepenguin
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited June 30, 2020
    I have always loved decorating and adding all the little touches that Mabinogi has to offer ♥
    So thank you for the opportunity to share this~!
    Here's my simsnogi journey~

The Cheesecake Homestead is divided into four main areas.
    mabinogi_2020_06_30_045.png?width=957&height=506
    Each session offers different activities, playground, and utilities for everyone~

The peaceful hot spring, where we can feed the koi fishes, make a wish at the shrine or just have a relaxing hot bath.
    unknown.png?width=957&height=538

Across the road we have the candy land~ it's like a mini wonderland where we can ride on the moon or just admire the cheesecakes :>
    mabinogi_2020_06_30_052.png?width=957&height=506

The Sunflower field -where our pet can enjoy their best and make friends with all the creatures/nature.
    mabinogi_2020_06_30_035.png?width=957&height=538

Home sweet home with romantic flower garden~♡
    mabinogi_2020_06_30_038.png?width=957&height=538

IGN: Happi
    Laticija[Deleted User]FionaMoonlightRoyalvirusPinoy808FayeKaibaCMKyrios
  • Slayer770Slayer770
    Mabinogi Rep: 790
    Pet_Paradise_1.png
    Pets can gather around the pastoral area and listen to a musical treat for the hard work they do for us!

Pet_Paradise_2.png
    Another cooling relaxation area. Perfect for our lovable friends who are a bit more climately inclined.

Pet_Paradise_3.png
    When Milletians aren't busy talking to old friends or scouring the Shadow Realm, they can relax in the Hot Springs section alongside their favorite friends!

Pet_Paradise_4.png
    Ever wanted to try scooping for prizes like in a festival? Now you can! Just outside the area, you can see tables for a spot of outdoor dining with your close ones.

Pet_Paradise_5.png
    Finally, even the most mischievous of pets and even Milletians can't help but relax under the calming petals of the sakura trees. Bringing your own book is optional, but highly recommended.

I hope you enjoyed taking a peek of life within my homestead! And though the real world may not currently be a paradise for many people, it is my hope that you will be able to relax in my Resort, however you choose to do so!

Let us not stir hatred nor lose against what ails the world,
    let us rebirth and advance together, hands furled! ♥

— slayer770 of Alexina
    FayeKaibamysterysodaCMKyrios
  • frinklefrinkle
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    IGN: Perin
    FE0F1E5A6AB408A038137E73B36E775E30C6EFBF
    C995DEBC6F3ABADF4A7EFD10960EDC7883D03EBF
    3D2B111D059C2F772CB72A73ACAA733929404088
    3D85C9BF6549D1C62280A2D150DE9DBFB056EB06