Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Please let Ukrainians play!

Baka009Baka009
Mabinogi Rep: 865
edited June 29, 2020 in Help
So..Gonna tell how it was for me.I was playing for years,like eny other normal player,even buying gacha sometimes.One day USA made a sanction against Crimea,so they cant provide services to ocuppied by Russia in favor of Ukraine.So Nexon started blocking that region.BUT they blocked ENTIRE Ukraine region by choosed flags in nexon profiles.So if you choosen long time ago a UNCHANGABLE option of your county in profile now you cant access eny game in launcher(Its NOT IP block,you just cant access eny game in that profile).Meanwhile Criman people can play game freely because they do not even use Ukrainian IP's to access games,cuz there is NO ukrainian internet provider which is working in Crimea region...SO basicaly Nexon only blocked Ukraine but not crimea from playing.
Im living in capital city now,and now im in one list with Syria and Northern Corea just because of that.
Can we please fix that,or at least give people chance to confirm place where they live?

https://treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/crimea_advisory.pdf

Comments

• SolzSolz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
    Nexon shows its incompetence even in such important issues as compliance with sanctions. What a shame.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    edited June 28, 2020
    Not everyone is foolish enough to make the mistakes of history & follow the directives of known criminals*. Also, what you term «incompetence» by LEGAL-definition... does not mean the same thing as «incompetence» in common-parlance. The Legalese-Wording of «Understanding» refers to the existence of a CONTRACT (the word «agreement» in Legalese-Context is also synonymous with CONTRACT).
    Solz wrote: »
    Nexon shows its incompetence even in such important issues as compliance with sanctions. What a shame.
    Sanctions, are in fact, an act of WAR. In the olden-days, what are called «Sanctions» today, were referred to as SIEGES.
    The purpose of a SIEGE was to «starve out» a population & «pin the blame» on the leader of said region for making their people suffer.

*Known Criminals: Spoiler...
    Every so-called 'court' in the "United States" is listed on Dunn and Bradstreet as a for profit corporation.
    The «U.S. Legal System» (as pretty much EVERY so-called «legal-system» in EVERY non-Republic country around the entire world) is essentially a FRAUD and operates on FRAUD... ESPECIALLY the ones with «BAR» members. Here are a few quotes from Canons of Law:

Canon 2057
    Any Administrator or Executor that refuses to immediately dissolve a Cestui Que (Vie) Trust, upon a Person establishing their status and competency, is guilty of fraud and fundamental breach of their fiduciary duties requiring their immediate removal and punishment.

Canon 2722
    As it is a secret oath of all Bar associations to conceal and corrupt the law, no member of a Bar association may ever be permitted to enter a competent forum, claim to represent the law, or sit as a judge, magistrate or official.

Canon 2723
    In accordance with these canons, the presence of a member of the Bar association within any court in any official capacity immediately disqualifies such a venue as being regarded as a competent forum. Therefore any judgments, ordinances or orders issued by such an incompetent forum have no effect and are null and void from the beginning.

"An officer or employee of the Administrative Office shall not engage directly or indirectly in the practice of law in any court of the United States.
    (June 25, 1948, ch. 646, 62 Stat. 915.)" U.S. Code § 607

What you think are «judges» in what you think are your «court» systems are also not actually so-called judges...:
    "When acting to enforce a statute and it's subsequent amendments to the present date, the judge of the municipal court is acting as an administrative officer and not in a judicial capacity; courts administrating or enforcing statutes do not act judicially, but merely ministerially...but merely act as an extension as an agent for the involved agency-- but only in a "ministerial" and not a "'discretionary' capacity"..." --Thompson v Smith, 154 S.E. 579, 583; Keller v P.E., 261 US 428; F.R.C. v G.E., 281, US 464

«Every man is independent of all laws, except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institutions formed by his fellowmen without his consent.» --CRUDEN v. NEALE, 2 N.C. (1796), 2 S.E. 70.

«A "'citizen' of the United States" is a civilly dead entity operating as a co-trustee [cestui que trust] and co-beneficiary of the PCT (Public Charitable Trust), the constructive, cestui que trust of the US Inc. under the 14th Amendment, which upholds debt of the USA and US Inc.» --Congressional Record, June 13, 1967

i.e.: Calling yourself a «U.S. Citizen» essentially defines your «status» in the «system» as a literal CORPORATION.
    No matter what those BAR-member «legislators» write down... they are NULL & VOID if NOT in accordance to Canonum De Ius Positivum

«Ministerial officers are incompetent to receive grants of judicial power from the legislature, their acts in attempting to exercise such powers are necessarily nullities.» Burns v. Sup.Ct., SF, 140 Cal. 1.

Next Spoiler: More TREASONS revealed...
    Although the last «Bush» was not a «popular president» by any statistical-reference, I, personally, will not blame him for being what many of those, ahem, so-called «conspiracy theorists» refer to as a war-monger, for, apparently, I have come across compelling evidence that even he was deceived by whom I will refer to as «traitorous members» of his administration... evidenced by some of the following publications...:

«Let he [the nation] who is without sin be the one to cast the first stone» starting with who «poisoned» whom... YOUR CIA:

«Rice and Frank Miller, the senior NSC staffer for defense, went with the president to the Pentagon. Before the briefing, Miller reviewed the classified presentation for Bush and got a big surprise.

One slide about special operations in Afghanistan said: Thinking Outside the Box — Poisoning Food Supply. Miller was shocked and showed it to Rice. The United States doesn't know how to do this, Miller reminded her, and we're not allowed. It would effectively be a chemical or biological attack — clearly banned by treaties that the United States had signed, including the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention.

Rice took the slide to Rumsfeld. "This slide is not going to be shown to the president of the United States," she said.

Rumsfeld agreed. "You're right," he said.

Pentagon officials said later that their own internal review had caught the offending slide and that it never would have been shown to the presient or to Rumsfeld."
    Quoted from «Woodward, Bob, and Dan Balz. "Combating Terrorism: 'It Starts Today.'" ("10 Days in September," part 6). Washington Post, 1 Feb 2002. ・ This revelation was first unburied by Matthew Rothschild, editor of The Progressive

Further well-documented evidence pointing out the fact that the CIA commits over 200,000 serious crimes per year, and we mean SERIOUS (not just mere felonies but things like genocide), for purposes of provoking terrorist-attacks, via the CIA's P2OG program (Proactive Pre-emptive Operations Group) revealed per Defense Science Board and United Press International are:
    «Arkin, William M. "The Secret War." Los Angeles Times, 27 Oct 2002 ・ Defense Science Board. "DBS Summer Study on Special Operations and Joint Forces in Support of Counter Terrorism, Final Outbrief," 16 Aug 2002 (declassified version). ・ Floyd, Chris. "Global Eye -- Into the Dark." Moscow Times, 1 Nov 2002. ・ Hess, Pamela. "Panel Wants $7bn Elite Counter-terror Unit." United Press International, 26 Sept 2002.»

With that kind of track-record, why I should not believe that «de-stabilization attempts» against Crimea/Ukraine was not really a clandestine CIA-operation, designed to pin blame on Russia in order to provoke a war with Russia ? Also, more than 80% of Crimeans wanted to return to Russia (that's right, I said return), and the Annexation was actually done legally (because Putin apparently has a reputation around most of the world as a man of honesty and integrity... unlike U.S. Politicians).

Then again, those Russians, man, they must be trying to provoke some sort of WAR with NATO forces. I mean, how dare those Russians, building their whole entire country right next to 52+ MILITARY NATO bases...! It's almost like some sort of ACT of AGGRESSION when you BUILD your COUNTRY right NEXT to those dozens and Dozens upon DOZENS of MILITARY BASES belonging to NATO... kappa!! (Note: The «kappa» here is meant to indicate a disclaimer that this was meant to be seen/read in the context of sarcastic-humour but my «exposure of hypocrisy» on the part of NATO is intentional)
    All public officials are "acting", as in "masquerading" as public servants when in-fact they, are trustees for foreign powers or " Agents Of Foreign Principle" as per 22 Stat. USC 611, 612, not exempt under 613, and are in direct criminal Misprision of Felony for not declaring verbally, and in written statement, (that must be carried on their person at all times and presented prior to any and all engagement with an American citizen) that they are representing a foreign power and not the Constitution, or the interests of the American People. Any agent of foreign principle i.e., IRS, TSA, DHS, FBI, CIA, FEMA, Park Service, Fish and Game, BATFE, DIA, Secret Service, NSA, all branches of the military, all branches of the de facto criminal fraudulent government at federal, state, county, parish, city, township level that is incorporated, are in direct violation of Statue Law 26, Statue Law 18, and are in collusion with the "Internationals" pursuant to 26 USC IRC 6103 (k) (5) under the de facto fraudulent pretense of the "Intergovernmental Personnel Act" acting criminally as The State/Fed Team for the Assistant Commissioner International as per IRS Manual Sec., 1132.61 pg 1100-40.2 (1992 Ed.)

«But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist.» -Lysander Spooner
  • SolzSolz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,240
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to delve into such conversations, but considering how much effort you put into the post, this is probably a very personal topic, so it's up to you.

What I simply meant was that US law obliges american companies to comply with the sanctions that were imposed on the designated regions, in this case, Crimea. But as I understand from the post, instead of Crimea, Nexon for some reason decided to limit its service to the whole of Ukraine. The mere fact that the entire country is blocked because part of its illegitimately annexed territory is subject to sanctions is simply ridiculous. But the fact that they didn't restrict Crimea in the end, since it's now exclusively run by russian providers, looks like a very poor compliance with sanctions, hence the law.
    And no, I don't suggest blocking all russian IP addresses instead of ukrainian ones, I don't mean to give them another stupid idea.

I think for such a large company as Nexon it shouldn't be a problem to follow the sanctions correctly.
    GretaWolfsingerBaka009
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sanctions are used by sore losers to make everyone else hurt.

It shouldn't be a company's responsibility to figure out how to legally service a sanctioned area, it should be the responsibility of the government to place those sanctions.

But those who impose sanctions are an irresponsible lot anyways,
    Habimaru
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    What the public thinks is the «Law» is not actually Law. Nothing can «over-ride» Karmic-Law (or also sometimes called Natural-Law) otherwise the, ahem, synonymous with «Gestapo» people in the past would have been able to get away «Scott-Free» from any such things as the Nuremberg-Trials. Anyway, Nexon might make a lot of mistakes, and has historically made many more than they do now, but there are those amongst its ranks who do make an effort to improve upon themselves and their services. Because it is certainly a «compelling case» where one's ten-year-old account is no longer accessible just because a handful of sinners and their over-reactive sinful legislators in some parts of the world, whether it be due to a whole entire country getting what those memes might called «Nexowned» on a part of company error, or for other reasons, probably the most-appropriate way to approach it is to ask them (Nexon-staff) to look into the validity of this region-block, and, perhaps, even requesting a «change of country code» for the account (for any other country location where the account has ever been accessed should be a reasonable request).

One of the first things that came to mind upon learning about this plight that prevents Ukraine-sources from accessing their Nexon-accounts was the idea of the use of a VPN, although, I don't think Nexon-employees are permitted to make such recommendations anyway. Even if you send in tickets to Tech-Support, this is actually not a Tech-Support issue, but is actually a category under the Billing Department, believe it or not (also works similarly with the court-systems, since they're actually banks, all posing as-if though they were a government of the people and for/by the people [they most definitely are not; every «case» that goes through it is administrating a financial-account known as a Cestui Que Trust, even if that trust is spelled in the name of those whom they refer to as so-called Defendants]).

The server-populations have certainly dwindled over the years, even if there had been any gradual/steady rise over the last year, and that fact alone could be used as a negotiating point as to why Nexon should look into unblocking Ukraine-origin connections and/or Ukraine-flagged accounts. Whether they choose to block Crimea or not, one thing I will tell y'all, that, back from my «original time-line» (time-travel technology should be released to the public some time around 2028 as long as there are no major disruptions going on with what-ever time-line I happen to be in now), the only «regions» in the entire world that were even able to access Nexon NA products/services/accounts was solely that of the North American continent, followed by a fall-out of Nexon EU which then later resulted in opening Nexon NA to Western Europe and much of Oceana (sp ?) where mostly Australians (and maybe some New-Zealanders) then had access; I literally do not remember any historic time or announcement where Nexon-logins were available to either Ukraine or Russia, but, in any case, the Mabi-Client apparently does support Cyrillic characters and I don't see why it should be an issue to allow either population the opportunity to experience something as unique as Mabinogi (I do know that they both deal with difficult lives and both governments are very low-ranked in the entire world against the world corruption-indexes so at least be «kind» about it as a company and allow them a chance to «experience freedom» as a number of people had indicated regarding their reasons for being/sticking around according to some of the poll-responses from this other thread).
    Solz wrote: »
    What I simply meant was that US law obliges american companies to comply with the sanctions that were imposed on the designated regions, in this case, Crimea. But as I understand from the post, instead of Crimea, Nexon for some reason decided to limit its service to the whole of Ukraine. The mere fact that the entire country is blocked because part of its illegitimately annexed territory is subject to sanctions is simply ridiculous. But the fact that they didn't restrict Crimea in the end, since it's now exclusively run by russian providers, looks like a very poor compliance with sanctions, hence the law.
    And no, I don't suggest blocking all russian IP addresses instead of ukrainian ones, I don't mean to give them another stupid idea.

I think for such a large company as Nexon it shouldn't be a problem to follow the sanctions correctly.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 29, 2020
    They could of just restricted transactions from these players and allow them the ability to at least play and be with their friends. They also gave these players no warning that this was going to happen. Apparently Nexon just locked them out when we last had doki doki. That was really shameful. There was a better solution for these players instead of just locking them out.

Nexon, reinstate these players with restricted billing. Let them be with us again.
    Baka009
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I think it was difficult to verify if affected players are from the area of Ukraine unsanctioned or if they are from sanctioned parts of the country, so the easy way out for them was to just close access to all.

I think this problem needs to be addressed publicly by the company so everyone knows what's going on and if they're working to provide service for players in unrestricted areas.
  • Baka009Baka009
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    That is biggest issue there,all of this sanctions were made in favor of Ukraine, while nexon just shuts down entire Ukraine instead of Crimea. Cant see eny help there...
    @
    Habimaru wrote: »
    1.I triead ALOT of times to change a region, doesnt help.(they just say im from unsupported region and have logs of my logins,so they know where from im trying to access account.)

2.VPN or something else just wont work because the accout is locked NOT by IP's.

3.I dont see how billing department can fix my issue, and how my ticket even supposed to look there...

4.Mabi worked pretty fine for us even in 2013's like
  • KaiieaKaiiea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,015
    I think it was difficult to verify if affected players are from the area of Ukraine unsanctioned or if they are from sanctioned parts of the country, so the easy way out for them was to just close access to all.

I think this problem needs to be addressed publicly by the company so everyone knows what's going on and if they're working to provide service for players in unrestricted areas.

https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/204266789-I-am-trying-to-play-but-it-tells-me-I-am-outside-the-service-region-What-do-I-do-
    Baka009 wrote: »
    So..Gonna tell how it was for me.I was playing for years,like eny other normal player,even buying gacha sometimes.One day USA made a sanction against Crimea,so they cant provide services to ocuppied by Russia in favor of Ukraine.So Nexon started blocking that region.BUT they blocked ENTIRE Ukraine region by choosed flags in nexon profiles.So if you choosen long time ago a UNCHANGABLE option of your county in profile now you cant access eny game in launcher(Its NOT IP block,you just cant access eny game in that profile).Meanwhile Criman people can play game freely because they do not even use Ukrainian IP's to access games,cuz there is NO ukrainian internet provider which is working in Crimea region...SO basicaly Nexon only blocked Ukraine but not crimea from playing.
    Im living in capital city now,and now im in one list with Syria and Northern Corea just because of that.
    Can we please fix that,or at least give people chance to confirm place where they live?

https://treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Documents/crimea_advisory.pdf

Please see this support article if applicable to you in regards to your request to change your Country Selection.

I will be closing this thread now due to the controversial content and behavior towards Nexon.

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2/mabinogi-forums-code-of-conduct
    Kensamaofmari
This discussion has been closed.