Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

You Know You Play Too Much Mabinogi When...

Comments

• HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    When you played enough of it to the point where you end up quitting.

...Almost.
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited February 9, 2017
    ... when you cannot sleep because every BGM decides to play on auto-repeat in your head every night. MAKE IT STAHP! Q.Q
    LORD_ENDYMION
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    When you start using Lileas's Outfit pose IRL.

(I'm not lying, I actually did this.)
    DaktaroAlalarose
  • VaelissaVaelissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    When the clock says 5:50AM in real life and for a split second you instinctively think about triggering your transformation. This used to happen to me all of the time.
    Greta
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    While at college, I once saw someone in the distance sitting on the ground kinda funny and recognised he was sitting exactly the same as one of the in-game male resting poses. I immediately asked if he had heard of the game. He was an avid player.

You know you've been playing too much when, A: You sit in the same pose as in-game, and B: You can recognise that pose in the real world.
    NasumiRayneJakimo
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited February 10, 2017
    Korore wrote: »
    When you start using Lileas's Outfit pose IRL.

(I'm not lying, I actually did this.)
    OMG! I've done this before with various poses. At first I think 'what the heck am I doing?" only to then think "ah whatever, it's fun". Though I would flip amused if I saw someone doing the bunny parka pose for example over and over.

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 10, 2017
    You know you play too much Mabinogi when you are sitting somewhere doing irl stuff and you randomly start to hum/croon some Mabinogi songs quietly (usually i start with Old story from Grandma one).
    Helsa