Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

the new store sucks i had Hasidim to 3% hp

glythglyth
Mabinogi Rep: 910
in General Chat
and died n i cant use the nao stones i purchased till i loged out, i guess yall realy dont want him defeated
Trees

Comments

• glythglyth
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

it dont help if u have to relog to use it but i finialy beat that boss n stuck at tagar all g21 are cheaters:/ tagar wnt ever go in the red pillar she just goes near it when she dive attacks
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    No you don't. Also, if you can't beat it, just go back when you're stronger.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195

To be fair, I think the cash shop window doesn't update ingame unless you cc or relog which is what his complaint was. That said, I feel like this topic is more of a complaint/feedback on how the cash shop system works or perhaps a bug report (if it shouldn't work that way) and less of an actual discussion.
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005

If you buy any cash shop items while logged into the game, you need to either CC or relog to be able to grab it from the shop window.
  • glythglyth
    edited July 2, 2020
    im level 6k :/ and these monsters are design to one hit kill any one, get stronger wat in 3 years from now when im level 12k?
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    glyth wrote: »
    im level 6k :/ and these monsters are design to one hit kill any one, get stronger wat in 3 years from now when im level 12k?

It's not solely about level in this game; it's more about how you use them.

If you're having trouble with just Hasidim and Tagar, you won't stand a chance in the fights that come later.

G21 is supposed to be more difficult than the previous Gens. If you're getting killed in one hit, it sounds like you'll wanna train up some more. You can go back and become proficient in multiple Talents. Rank Life Skills and boost up your renowns to bloat your HP, MP, and stamina. Also, get Mana Shield so you can use it as a cushion during fights. There's [many] other things you can do to better prepare yourself as well (like titles + 2nd titles, better gear, homestead figures, food, devising strategies/studying patterns in how the boss AI react, etc.)
    Beyond that, prepare all your potions, Nao Stones, and balloons beforehand. Take your time, because you're given a lot of it in those missions. A wonderful thing I found about the Tagar fight is that you can actually walk out of her range of detection and sit and chill, even build a campfire to help recover, while all the knight AI distract her.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Maia wrote: »

To be fair, I think the cash shop window doesn't update ingame unless you cc or relog which is what his complaint was. That said, I feel like this topic is more of a complaint/feedback on how the cash shop system works or perhaps a bug report (if it shouldn't work that way) and less of an actual discussion.
    Nemesis wrote: »

If you buy any cash shop items while logged into the game, you need to either CC or relog to be able to grab it from the shop window.

It does update, you don't need to cc.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Oh man G21 again? When will it end when they realized they need to use Mana shield with enough Int/magic attack that Hasidim is a serious joke of a mob XD

Although I guess Mana shield won't save the NPCs rip.

But yea come back when your stronger and with KNOWLEDGE!~ WOOOOOO Brain power is GREAT! Seriously tho, come back when your stronger and prepared since the fights after that will be more of a pain as well as up to G23.

Better get used to it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Things were simple enough with a single Defense skill and counterattack skill...good times ಥ ^ಥ....That won't come back O 3o.
  • RakRak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Has anyone filed a report for the broken cash shop? I also had trouble a few days ago and someone mentioned that it's been broken for years now. I'm filing a ticket for it, although I'm not holding onto any hopes of it getting fixed.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    It does suck. I am sick and BLEEPING tired of having to log out and back in. It's really disruptive.
  • KeiyomaKeiyoma
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Streamline the cashshop to be an actual part of the game - not opening up a separate client to shop through. Like the Auction House - give me a little window where I can buy the consumables, gachas and etc. in game, and receive them immediately.
    CMKyrios
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    People are sure getting a rise over not being able to spend money directly from the game...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I don't know why or can't remember why they got rid of the ingame shop.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    edited July 5, 2020
    - snip -