Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Arrow Revolver

QuaintananaQuaintanana
in General Chat
Hello there!

I'm about 2 pages from getting AR and since I can't find any info on it in terms of recent times,

Am I about to be disappointed?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Not sure I understand what you're saying but;

Humans aren't great archers
    If you don't know where to get the pages, click here.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I got a few running Ably Int, might try there for a few of them
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited July 4, 2020
    AR may not be too great but its an alright skill for human archers till your forced into going for better options like Lance, Knuckles, Divine blade, chainblade, shuriken, and maybe even magic although for humans is mostly just final hit, oh as well as final hit....final......hit......(tilted)

Elves will always be the better archers but AR can only take you far till your hit with damage checks.
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,630
    Nor is there any real reason to be using Archery until you have have maxed your Dex-Stat.