Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Screenshots

Kimo159Kimo159
Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
in Technical Support
How can i take screenshots?
Prntscr doesnot work or screenshot option in menu

Comments

• NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited February 9, 2017
    I noticed it broke (for me at least) with screenshots as of around December 4, 2016 as that's the last screenshot I successfully took before it stopped working. I thought it was just me honestly so have been clicking the desktop [mabi in windowed mode for me as I always do] then just printscreening and pasting into an image editor such as mspaint and cropping out the mabi window itself. In the meantime perhaps try looking for some screencapture applications that may be of some use to you.

ON another note, have you tried checking the Mabinogi->Screenshot folder in your documents folder?
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    I noticed it broke (for me at least) with screenshots as of around December 4, 2016 as that's the last screenshot I successfully took before it stopped working. I thought it was just me honestly so have been clicking the desktop [mabi in windowed mode for me as I always do] then just printscreening and pasting into an image editor such as mspaint and cropping out the mabi window itself. In the meantime perhaps try looking for some screencapture applications that may be of some use to you.

ON another note, have you tried checking the Mabinogi->Screenshot folder in your documents folder?

yes i checked it and there is only one screenshot saved after several failure times :/ , but i will try ur method
    thank you ^_^
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Are you guys playing in full screen or windowed mode for the client? I remember this happening to my old laptop in the past and the reason for it happening was because I was over stretching the client window on my screen when I played in windowed mode.
    NasumiRayne
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    Shoog wrote: »
    Are you guys playing in full screen or windowed mode for the client? I remember this happening to my old laptop in the past and the reason for it happening was because I was over stretching the client window on my screen when I played in windowed mode.
    You lovely person you! That... that was the cause of it strangely enough! I'm always having to stretch my client window to the screen size because mabi doesn't have my resolution selectable (2304x1728 or 2560x1920) for windowed mode.

Thanks for the input - you solved a long standing issue for me. good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862505

• ShoogShoog
    Woo! I'm glad that worked for you! :D -hi5-
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Hi @shoog i play in full screen mode , so what is the problem ?
  • ShoogShoog
    I remember there being some threads about this issue in full screen on the old forum, but sadly that forum is already gone. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about the issue will post here to help you. :( I'll keep trying to find a solution in the meantime.
  • Kimo159Kimo159
    Oh , i hope so too ,thank you