Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Built-in direct purchase for beauty-items

mimic923747mimic923747
Mabinogi Rep: 320
edited July 12, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
The big trouble beauty-coupon system ,There's never been a game like this,Why they dont use a built-in direct way to buy the beauty-items in the game?So player can buy beauty-items anytime,dont need wait for a special promotion time !(Not to mention it's random to obtain
I need a buy for direct,and buy directly what I want
GypsySpiritGreta

Comments

• GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    The big trouble beauty-coupon system ,There's never been a game like this,Why they dont use a built-in direct way to buy the beauty-items in the game?So player can buy beauty-items anytime,dont need wait for a special promotion time !(Not to mention it's random to obtain
    I need a buy for direct,and buy directly what I want

Plus other players like to charge ridiculous amounts of gold for it as if everybody spams in the game.
  • GhostUN7GhostUN7
    Mabinogi Rep: 595
    tbh, it should be a collection system with the coupons, once you have it once, you don't need it again. Sadly whenever you change your look, and want to go back, you either have to use Pon for certain items, or coupons. Both of which are very expensive. I can understand the use of Pon, but the availability of the style should be unlocked without the need of said coupon.

So if a system was put in place, lets say... I used a coupon, I get it for free basically in the cost of Pon, but if I change my looks and want to go back, instead of using a coupon again, I can just use Pon.
    PlatinaKokiAkiharu
  • AkiharuAkiharu
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    GhostUN7 wrote: »
    tbh, it should be a collection system with the coupons, once you have it once, you don't need it again. Sadly whenever you change your look, and want to go back, you either have to use Pon for certain items, or coupons. Both of which are very expensive. I can understand the use of Pon, but the availability of the style should be unlocked without the need of said coupon.

So if a system was put in place, lets say... I used a coupon, I get it for free basically in the cost of Pon, but if I change my looks and want to go back, instead of using a coupon again, I can just use Pon.

Heck yes. I've had conversations several times about this very topic and the current system feels silly. I saw someone else say something along the lines of making the beauty coupon things cost Pon instead, just like the others, but they could just have a slightly increased price. Like say your usual premium hair would be 5 Pon, a beauty coupon one could cost like 10 Pon. That way they could be accessable at all times and still hold their "more expensive feel" so to speak.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Akiharu wrote: »
    Heck yes. I've had conversations several times about this very topic and the current system feels silly. I saw someone else say something along the lines of making the beauty coupon things cost Pon instead, just like the others, but they could just have a slightly increased price.

That was probably me. This beauty gamble is terrible, i'm even afraid changing my hairstyle or anything because i know i'm just gonna lose that.