Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Expedition Board/Info Windows: show pet level?

MairuMairu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
edited July 12, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
It's awesome that the Pet Expedition update is out now, but I feel like there's one super important thing that's missing: a way to see pet levels. I'd like to be able to know what each of my pets' levels are so I don't put high-level pets on low-level expeditions, in order to save them for higher-level expeditions. There's no way to do that without either summoning and checking each pet before putting them on an expedition, or spending the time to keep track of their stats the old-fashioned way (making a spreadsheet!)

Also, the Pet/Partner info window doesn't show pet levels either. Before the recent update this might not have been super important, but now it makes much more sense to see what pets are what level, and it might even be relevant to some of the stuff in the upcoming P.E.T. update (I wouldn't know until it comes out, but it'd be good to have anyway......)

And yes, technically you could check pet levels from the pet house 'rest' menu, but it's annoying to have to jump back and forth from that menu to the expedition menu, and most of the pet houses aren't compatible with every pet so you don't even have a full list. A 'pet level' tracker is already implemented for that window, so it shouldn't be difficult to add one to the Expedition Bulletin Board and Pet/Partner Info windows.
CMKyrios

Comments

• GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I'm also having an issue with this, when I press auto it just averages out the team to send out, I'm constantly having to click each pet to see which has the highest chance at the lucky bonus. I love the pet update but to see the pets lvl would make it easier.
  • AkiharuAkiharu
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    edited July 20, 2020
    In agreemenet with this. Had it several times when pressing Auto, it doesn't fill the slots in a way that would get a better, higher % for the lucky bonus when there have been ones that could bring it to 100%.

A change to see the pet levels on the board would be super useful.
  • LaylackLaylack
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Id also love to see an update to show pets levels in these menus. I do love the pet update, but would love to see some refinement here.