Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone won the Pet trainer's 100 Million gold?

xDerpxxDerpx
Mabinogi Rep: 990
in General Chat
Im just curious if anyone had any luck with it :D

Comments

• HuwHuw
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    No such luck with either the gold of the Eweca Red Upgrade stone. I am curious however if the CM's were able to post the % ratios for each of the items listed in the lucky shop, as most of the community suspects the minigame is simply broken.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Huw wrote: »
    No such luck with either the gold of the Eweca Red Upgrade stone. I am curious however if the CM's were able to post the % ratios for each of the items listed in the lucky shop, as most of the community suspects the minigame is simply broken.

it makes sense that better reward = lower rate, but they could definitely be more transparent about it...
    that being said, I don't recall them releasing rates if they don't have to.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I tried to get it the first day, but then decided I should focus on the titles since I want those without paying for them. If I have any coupons left by the time I get those - wow that's a hopeful statement XD - I'll be trying again. But I'm not betting on winning that XD
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I have yet to win anything I choose..
    WolfsingerKensamaofmariJianto
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Doubt anyone has won anything.

It would certainly be nice to though...

Makes me wonder why people are even standing around that NPC oh wait, those are all alts, right?
    BronzebreakSherriWolfsinger
  • MairuMairu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    everyone, I've figured it out: it's not a lottery, it's just a gacha with a 100% chance of giving another gacha
    like, gachaception
    BronzebreakSherriWolfsinger
  • aelyssaelyss
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Nothing from spins. I'm only trying for the UG stone.

bRoyrD8.jpg

I did, however, get a "Together With Pinkie" 2nd title from a gift box.
    Bronzebreak
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I have not won anything from that silly spinning game yet either and wouldn't be surprised if I fail every spin for the entire event at this point. the most annoying part about that spinning game is every few rounds it decides to keep spinning for around 3 solid minutes and still fails every time. at this point it looks like it is set to fail you every time, the rng rates with the random prize boxes offer higher chances then that game.
    SherriWolfsinger
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    When the spin is slow, it's mocking us.
    Wolfsinger
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    99% failure, I am sure.
    Sai wrote: »
    99% failure, I am sure.

100% failure thus far.
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    99% failure, I am sure.

100% failure thus far.

That's impossible as percentages in this game can't go above 99%, with enchants being an exception
    Frahaleah wrote: »
    99% failure, I am sure.

100% failure thus far.

That's impossible as percentages in this game can't go above 99%, with enchants being an exception

If I submit all my tickets through the entire event and get nothing, then it's 100% failure isn't it?
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    Frahaleah wrote: »
    99% failure, I am sure.

100% failure thus far.

If I submit all my tickets through the entire event and get nothing, then it's 100% failure isn't it?

Technically, you do get a second chance at the prize, you just need to lose 3 times.
  • gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    I did get 100k from the Kenny box. But thats about all so far. I guess one can hope for higher rewards
  • MairuMairu
    I've noticed that if I spam clicks and keyboard-mashing, I don't encounter 5 minutes of ominous spinning. Or maybe it's a coincidence.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    What really annoys me is the constant spinning, when you know you're going to get a red face, anyway.

If people are always failing at the cheaper prizes, then the thing must be broken.

Or still rigged to fail 99.9999999999% of the time.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Nothing.
    But I sure do love waiting 5+ mins for the spinner to give me the red >:( face.
    PlatinaKoki
  • Mabifan321Mabifan321
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    kek so many dumb idiots
    keep giving em ur money :>]
  • MairuMairu
    edited July 26, 2020
    Can someone at Nexon at least double-check to make sure the spinner is even capable of landing on a smiley? As hilarious as the possibility of nobody in either server getting a single win from the spinner may be...

I mean for all we know the 'long' spins are the spinner being all like "oh hey, you're a win-... wait, no, that can't be right" and re-rolling over and over; 5-minute spinnings are waaaay too spooky tbh